TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MooreMark

American Idol II

Guest Miss Indy Queen

Hopefully the world smartened up and DIDN'T vote for Carmen. The girl is horrible, voice wise, and the outfit yesterday had to go. I thought everyone else did OK, but I think the bottom 2 at least will be Carmen and Kimberly C, although i'm mixed with the 3rd person. I thought Kimberly Locke did really well last night so I would say Joshua, since it was just ok, but it'll probably be the other Kimberly.

Guest Black Lushus

Kimberly Caldwell shoulda have been gone long before Ricky Smith and even Charles Brigsby (whatever his name was)...she is horid, boring, not THAT attractive...but yeah, Carmen stunk it up last night, she's obviously history tonight...I'm still pulling for Rueben and I'm glad Simon FINALLY said something about the assinine faces Clay makes when he sings and talks and plays the crowd...

Guest starvenger

Kim C (and her Jadxia Dax-esque hair) got the boot, over Carmen. And while I'm glad that there is one less blonde left, there was NO FUCKING WAY that Carmen should have made it through this week.

Guest Black Lushus

THANK GOD! KIMBERLY CALDWELL IS HISTORY! I'm proud to be an American!

EDIT: I agree Starvenger, Carmen SHOULD HAVE been gone this week, she's definently gone next week...

Guest starvenger
EDIT: I agree Starvenger, Carmen SHOULD HAVE been gone this week, she's definently gone next week...

We keep saying that every week though. Her fans seem to have mastered the art of the auto redial...

Guest Black Lushus

I'm beginning to think that...I was surprised yet pleased tonight...

Guest oldschoolwrestling
EDIT:  I agree Starvenger, Carmen SHOULD HAVE been gone this week, she's definently gone next week...

We keep saying that every week though. Her fans seem to have mastered the art of the auto redial...

But she keeps ending up in the bottom 2 or 3 so she is 1 hair extension away from getting voted off, and her time is coming.

Guest Miss Indy Queen

I thought tonight's show was really good. I thought everyone really performed well tonight. I'm just wondering who's going to get the boot tomorrow night. I would say Joshua Gracin but then again Ruben was in the bottom two last week so I don't even know what to expect.

Guest oldschoolwrestling

Kimberly is gone. America is in love with the gay elf and Josh has the marine sympathy vote. Reuben and Kim in the final 2 and then say bye bye Kim.

Guest starvenger
Kimberly is gone. America is in love with the gay elf and Josh has the marine sympathy vote. Reuben and Kim in the final 2 and then say bye bye Kim.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that hopes Clay won't win. I want to see Ruben or Kim win (because, frankly, they SHOULD) and see how Simon Fuller's management team tries to market them.

And Josh SHOULD be the one who goes. He's not at the level the other three are. He knows it, they know it, the judges know it, the audience knows it, but his fans REFUSE to let him go. I wish they would go to a "one vote per phone number" policy, but then they wouldn't get 21 million votes, and therefore Fox couldn't pull in as many ad dollars, could they?

Guest SweetNSexyDiva

I love Clay and Rueben, but Kimberley is proving to have a really fantastic talent as well! I know you all hate Clay, but I wanna take him home with me! LOL! Although the hip wiggle was a little scary last night.

Guest Miss Indy Queen

Wow that hip thing was something else. Came out of left field but it was a good laugh. I'm hoping it comes down to Ruben and Kimberly because those are my favorites but I'm sure Clay and the rest may get contracts like some of the people from season 1 did (Kelly Clarkson who won, Justin and Tamyra)

Guest SweetNSexyDiva

Being this far, they already have their foot in the door to so many opportunities! I am sure we'll see all of them in entertainment in the future. What I can't understand, how in the hell did Carmen get as far as she did. She was adorable, but I can wail better than she can!

Guest Miss Indy Queen

Carmen must have had a lot of fans who learned the process of how to use redial. Seriously the girl's singing is not that good, and you could hear the high pitch sounds in her voice. It's tough competition at this point.

Guest Miss Indy Queen

Joshua Gracin (the marine) got the boot tonight. It was him and Kimberly Locke in the bottom two and Ryan Seacrest (the host) rushed that answer pretty quickly while in the past he usually stalls in telling us who's getting voted off. It's now down to Ruben (who I want to win it), Clay and Kimberly. I think Kimberly will be the next to go and it'll come down to Clay and Ruben.

Guest starvenger
please people, stop watching this disgrace of a show.

Why is it a disgrace to watch a show that you don't like? They're basically taking regular people and making them pop stars. I really don't see the harm, especially when 2 of the final three aren't the type of people you'd expect to be pop stars...

Guest Flyboy

I will add I was pretty disappointed with Kelly Clarkson's freshmen album. It has three songs I like (if that), and I hope she does her own thing and not the studios (doing Christina Aguilera songs? ugh).

Guest Vern Gagne

Ruben and Clay both have great voices. But neither really strikes me has American Idol types.

Guest SweetNSexyDiva
Joshua Gracin (the marine) got the boot tonight. It was him and Kimberly Locke in the bottom two and Ryan Seacrest (the host) rushed that answer pretty quickly while in the past he usually stalls in telling us who's getting voted off. It's now down to Ruben (who I want to win it), Clay and Kimberly. I think Kimberly will be the next to go and it'll come down to Clay and Ruben.

I agree, I think it will be between Clay and Rueben.

Ruben and Clay both have great voices. But neither really strikes me has American Idol types.

I agree with this as well. Actually, I don't really see any of the top 4 as the American Idol type... The talent is great though!

I will add I was pretty disappointed with Kelly Clarkson's freshmen album. It has three songs I like (if that), and I hope she does her own thing and not the studios (doing Christina Aguilera songs? ugh).

Her album sucks. I'm glad I downloaded it instead of buying it. I was unimpressed. I hope she comes up with her own sound... however, I do like the Miss Independent song!

Methinks somehow it will be Kim and Clay. But all in all I want Ruben or Kim to win but because it is going the exact same way oppositely to last year. Like the top 5

AI1- RJ, Tamyra, Nikki, Justin, Kelly

AI2- Trenyce, Josh, Kim, Ruben, Clay

Last year it went guys first. This year girls first. The two girls Trenyce and Kim s