TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ViciousFish

Kid Kash's Move

Hey I actually remember when EZ Money debuted in WCW ..as Jason Jett. He had the eact same mach against Kwee Whee as he did against Kid Kash in ECW:Powerbomb to Hurricaineranna of Top trnbckl....and it ended with that Suplex to Powerbomb,which he called the "Crash Landing" in WCW. Ez must've creographed that match himself(like just about all his matches)

Guest Dace59

Crash Landing: Suplex to Fall Forwards/Diving Powerbomb.

You suplex the opp up, then throw them forwards, and dive down with them in a powerbomb (Like the one Test used to do)

It already happened once in TNA, NoCalMike. And yes, the Money in the Bank is done by EZ Money.

What bothers me about Kid Kash's moves is that they are SO devastating (esp. The BANKROLL~!) but everyone kicks out of them except for the Money Maker. It just makes them look so weak when it would be an awesome finisher for anyone else.

Dames

Guest Dace59

Dames, that's just standard Crusier stuff, using big flash moves, but making them look bad in the end.

Guest Pegasus Kid
Wait...then what's a Kash on Delivery? I've heard it once in TNA, but I forget.

Kash has got way too many trademark names. Anyway...

Kash On Delivery is a high angled Boston Crab, just like what Benoit used to use in Japan and what Jericho was using in WCW for The Liontamer before switching to the version he uses now.

And before anyone asks...

The Bankruptcy = Super Muscle Buster

The Money Drop = Dangerous Brainbuster

Are we gonna see Kid Kash convert another superbomb into a hurracanranna in mid-air.....that rocked.

that would blow the roof off of the tna asylum. but who is big enough to do a superbomb? to kash anyway. and still take the hurricanrana and make it look good. styles maybe. or super crazy.

It'd work best with someone who actually uses a Top Rope Powerbomb, otherwise it's like 'Oh he doesn't usually do a top rope powerbomb, he comes a reversal.' E.Z Money only used the Top Rope Powerbomb when Kash was gonna reverse.

Trouble is, the only guy who used that in America as a 'regular' move was Mike Awesome, and unfortunately I doubt NWA will sign him, seeing as he has commitments in Japan (I think). Although, they signed Sandman and Corino because of their ECW exposure...who knows. I still mark for Awesome vs Tanaka's ECW matches.

Guest Lemon Drop Kid

My favorite Kid Kash move is the flying elbow lariat off the top that he does. That just looks awesome.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

He has way too many moves. He's like a backwards wrestler. Most wrestlers can do transitions and the basic things but lack an impact move...

Kash has a million impact moves and can rarely transition between any two of them.

You know...when I shut my brain off and watch him I find Kid Kash very entertaining.

SUSH YOU, ASTRO! The 3.0 is NOT weak....but Jonah took it badly. Besides that one time, I haven't seen Sanders do it since 2000.

Dames

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Well...Sanders isn't there to win matches...he's there to scout talent.

HEY!!!!!

Guest Dace59

Muscle Buster: If you have SD:4, it's the Mexian Stretch Buster. It's also one of King's throws in Tekken.

Double Lef Fishermans Neckbreaker.

Gernerally started with the opp sitting on the top, and attacker stanading on mat.

Hook opps head and leg as for a Fishermans Suplex of the top. Then press your shoulder forwards to keep the opps head trapped. With the arm that was holding the head, reach round and grab the other leg. Stand up right.

The opp is upside down on your shoulder, neck into shoulder, both legs hooked. Sit or kneel down, driving shoulder up into opps neck (Can also be sold as working the Grion Muscles, ala Juvi on Rey)