TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Goodear

Allies and Axis

Guest Goodear

They have already arrived. Getting to the United Kingdom as early as they could in order to adjust for the time difference and in order to get into prime condition for their tag match with the dominant duo of Tom Flesher and Frost, Justice and Rule sit down in front of a ring inside of a small gym to enjoy a little personal show of their own.

“I like this fellow,” rumbles The Judge as a body goes flying over the top rope and lands at their feet. “A little raw maybe, but he’s got a certain special something.” The Judge looks on intently as he makes a few notes into his scouting notebook.

“What did I tell you?” answers Ejiro Fasaki in between tossing handfuls of popcorn into his mouth, “You ready for the next one buddy?”

“Bring it,” comes the words from the man standing in the center of the ring, none other than the monstrous new addition to the SWF roster. The former SJL World Champion, The Hell Machine known as Janus.

“Next!” shouts Ejiro as a thickly built British local chap steps through the ropes and immediately runs at Janus to begin their ‘sparring’ session. Immediately, The giant newcomer to the SWF powers a boot into the face of the local chap that knocks the ham ‘n’ egger strait back to the canvas. Without missing a moment, Janus snatches the lump that walks like a man up and off the canvas and locks him in tightly in a front facelock. The giant shrugs with only a hint of the power he possesses to lift the 250 fifty pound jobber into the mat before spiking him into the mat with an impact DDT that rocks the entire canvas.

“Nice DDT,” notes The Judge as he writes a little something down in his notepad, “Wasn’t that what he used to beat you for the European title, Ejiro?”

“Ejiropean… and … You know? I honestly don’t remember. I should probably get that checked out,” Ejiro shrugs his shoulders with a laugh as Janus propels that loser he just spiked out of the ring with fluid ease, “Next! NEXT! Next?”

“I think we’ve run out of Brits,” remarks Hearford, “And not one European uppercut thrown… what a shame. Come on down, my boy.”

Stepping over the top rope with deceptive ease, Janus jumps down to the floor as Judge and Ejiro stand to meet their new SWF stable mate. “So?” Janus asks, “Think I’m ready for Van Siclen?”

“Hmm?” questions Hearford, “Well… yeah. Of course you’re ready for Mike, was there ever any doubt?”

“Well, I just thought that’s what we were doing here,” replies Janus as he takes a towel and wipes off a bit of perspiration that accumulated during his workout.

Fasaki answers, “Oh? No not really, Janus. This was all just a little bit of entertainment for Judge and I. We just love a little ass kicking in the morning before we start the real training. We have total and complete faith that you can wad Mike up into a little ball of paper and toss him in the garbage.”

“Well … thanks,” answers Janus.

“Sure, never let it be said we don’t respect the new people,” remarks The Judge.

“So where is everyone else anyway? No one else has said word one to me since I got called up.”

“Oh,” answers Ejiro, “See, when we say ‘we’ we mean Judge and I. I’m not sure the rest of the Seven have noticed you’re here yet.”

“Huh?”

“Well,” Judge answers as he starts to count off from the fingers, “Danny hates new people with a passion for some reason. Frost will probably be all in your face, and talking about jamming you in a cubbyhole or something. Tom really only starts to take notice once you start to actually succeed in the company. And Fugue… hey where is Fugue anyway?”

Ejiro just shrugs off the question, “But don’t worry Janus, Justice and Rule are always here for yah buddy. So… Want to get some breakfast? I’ll buy you some authentic English muffins! Wouldn’t that just be keen?”

“Okay… sure,” answers Janus with a raised eyebrow as Judge pulls a jacket off his chair and on his back, “What was that you said about real training? I want some of that later.”

“I knew I liked you for a reason,” laughs Judge as he leads his younger partners out of the gym, “Don’t worry about that, Ejiro and I will put your through your paces in no time. Say ... did I ever tell you about the time I made Van Siclen tap out when I was the special referee?”

“Again with this story?” laughs Fasaki as he closes the door behind them and they walk out through into the bleak English day.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

A fun read. Good to see this PPV getting hyped with some promos.

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Hehe, I like it. Good to see even bad guys have some camraderie and a decent sense of humor.

A very nice read.

Say ... did I ever tell you about the time I made Van Siclen tap out when I was the special referee?”

I loved that line. Good promo, and good to see Janus getting right into the M7 mix of things.

“Don’t worry about that, Ejiro and I will put your through your paces in no time. Say ... did I ever tell you about the time I made Van Siclen tap out when I was the special referee?”

Bwahahahahaha.

*Judge runs in and makes Mike tap out in the Knockout Challenge*

*Janus wins*

;)