TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beingz0wningj00

Lockdown Comments

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Love the salute to Stevens. I've read the promos, and I'm so excited! ICTV title shot here I come! :headbang:

I will read the matches tomorrow at work... but yay!

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Looks like a solid show all around, with no matches missing and promos sprinkled liberally throughout.

Congrats to Wildchild, Neilsen, JD, Frost, and me and Flesher. :D

Congrats to Wildchild for winning out. I went through my match to compare and found spelling/grammar errors among other things...

But (Y) @ having me eliminate Mike. Go on to bigger things, WC! (Y)

Congradulations to me.

But seriously, I hope Wildchild and Jay Dawg can make the most of their title shots.

Jay Dawg deserves the ICTV Title...or is it the other way around?

I also would like to show this match as an example between what can happen when you decide not to overlook an opponent like I did last week to my everlasting chagrin...although,it did have a badass promo.

*King, you're a cruel bastard...you should give a returning superstar an easy match...like one for the ICTV Title*

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Can I just say how nicely all the Mag7 storylines are coming? I also bought Mag's motivation hook, line, and sinker; it was skewed, but it works well for a guy who got knocked off his championship perch and is looking for someone to hit with all his rage. Something new, well-executed, and sweet.

I am marking like hell for a face CCBB reunion, by the way. I called it a couple months ago, when TNT came back, as a sort of pipe dream, and now it looks like it might be happening, happening, if only in a loose association kinda way.

The balance of matches and simple but fun and well-planned stories make the shows really fun to read these days. Good work, everyone.

Guest chirs3

I would just like to encourage Deja Vu to post their match, if a "losing match" thread is started. Deja Vu had a fantastic showing, and this match was actually pretty darn close to mark.

Guest Deja Vu Kris

Sigh...

Uhhh...I haven't read the show, except for seeing that we didn't win. I suppose it's encouraging that we showed well, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed in the loss. I suppose I'll post the match and see what people think, although, I can't say that I was particularly happy with the match we wrote. Nevertheless, there certainly isn't much shame in losing to two of the best in the fed right now. We'll just have to shock the world on Smarkdown and win the tag title #1 contenders match.

EDIT: Oh, and it would be helpful if the M7 theme music was posted somewhere, or if we somehow know that if M7 members are taggin, that we can bring them in together under some unified music. We lost a lot of words having to do Tom's and ELM's entrance separately.