TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest snuffbox

Road to 1000

Guest snuffbox

just noticed the counts getting up there...so much fun/heterosexuality here ;)

Guest evenflowDDT
You'll get your Swedish penis enlargment pump in the mail.

Damn right... 'cuz I hit 1000 months ago, and everyday I check my mailbox, everyday my Swedish penis-enlarger isn't there. It's really starting to piss me off! Everyone else has gotten theirs already... how can mine have possibly been "lost in the mail" for so long?!

Guest MrRant

Well if you would have insured your Swedish Penis Pump you could have had the USPS pay you for your SPP and then you could have gone down to the local adult shop and purchase one there while also getting the advice of the cashier on which one will strech you to the longest point.

Just don't let them try to sell you on the motorized verision. Use some elbow grease to enlarge your cock. Builds character.

Guest snuffbox

no no no..this is a 'road to' thread, not a 'mission'...on my Road to 1000 I will be sharing hilarious stories of all my zany adventures here at TSM and the always-interesting outside world. :D

Guest evenflowDDT

Shipping was free... I guess I should've known that didn't include insurance. It's just... everyone else has such a big, throbbing cock now. It's not fair! They get to go out, and get to pick out a woman with sweat appearing on the top of her brow, get to approach her, and slowly undress them, before thrusting their huge, throbbing monster cocks into them over and over. I hear it all from my room downstairs. It's not fair. Why can't I be like them? Now I don't even have the money for a new one. It's not fair! AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! Why can't I have a monster cock? I promise I'll use it for good instead of evil! You can even call me The Cock-sick Avenger, or Cocky, or Super Swedish Se-man, or something... anything!

Guest evenflowDDT
Or The Blue Cocker.

Especially given my constant lack of sexual status, this is a frighteningly accurate moniker.

Guest TheBlurricane

And here's my annual random post of the year under an old screen name.

Thank you and good day.

Guest evenflowDDT
And here's my annual random post of the year under an old screen name.

Thank you and good day.

!!!! OMG ITZ DA BLURRICANE !!!!

I bet him and his BlurriCock are doing just fine. But what about mine? WHAT ABOUT MINE>?! Six inches isn't enough... it's only HALF a foot! I want more, despite not having anything/one to do with them! I want more! More!

Guest eiker_ir

blurricane, was your banner always that....umm...blurry??

+1 blah blah blah

Guest evenflowDDT
Blah?

Why Blah?

Why not?

+1.... inch to my cock? NO! I wish my cock was even a six-thousandth as large as my post count! Even a seven-thousandth!

Ahh... at least I have The Devil in Miss Jones "always on top" to keep my mind off my tragically over-exaggerated size issue (which isn't even really an issue... OMG BREAKING KOCKFABE~!)

No........I lost the original..........since it was on a ranchoweb account and well......this one I used now sucks.

Sorry I'm back as LPYC........the stroll down memory lane ended.

Guest evenflowDDT

Indeed. And how about lust? It's one of the seven deadly sins isn't it?

But I'm a virgin. I did nothing, not even that. I didn't contend. For how long? Eternity? If I had my life to live over... I would live a life filled, engulfed, consumed, by lust!