Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

Vince is like Hitler...

Guest Mole
OMG111111!!!1!1

HITLER WAS ANIDIOT

MOLE IS AN IDOT

MOLESTOMP IS LIKE HILTER FELLAS!!!

And you were yelling at me for comparing Vince to Hitler, but it is okay to compare me to Hitler? I don't care if you were joking or not, that is just hypocritcal. I used to think so highly of you bob because you know your shit, but that statement shows you're the idiot here.

It doesn't matter what you're comparing. You have to realize what the name "Hitler" means to some people. Jesus Christ, what an irresponsible comparison. By comparing someone as insiginficant as a fucking wrestling promoter to a man who tried to exterminate an entire race of people, you're greatly trivializing the genocidal maniac. And I don't really care what your basis of comparison is, before you remind us all for the 400th time. You could be comparing the size of their pinkies for all I care.

Rapper and athletes surround themselves with yes-men, too. OMG P DIDDY IZ HITLER~!!!!

Vince McMahon is a fucking wrestling promoter.

Hitler was a mass-murdering fuckhead.

By comparing the two, on any level, you, Molestomp, have proven yourself to simply be a fuckhead.

That is all.

Hmm, thanks Tom. I guess I just don't see what is so bad with comparing two completely different men, and their faults. Yes, Hitler was the worst man ever to live. Granted he was insane, but that is no excuse for what he did.

However, I understand why people are getting upset over this. Hitler did horrible things to many people, and changed the way we live today. Vince has done nothing like that in his lifetime, so this comparison is dumb. I am not saying I see that, but from what I am getting most of you believe this.

Like I said before, I am just comparing their faults, and what they have done wrong. Just because I do that, I don't see why that makes me a fuckhead. It is a simple observation that I made, and I am sorry if I offended everyone.

You have to remember, people have different opinions and views about stuff. I am not very easily offended when it comes to stuff like this. A person could call me every racial word in the book, and it doesn't bother me.

For example, most of my heritage is Irish, and I look as Irish as can be. My family is really into their Irish heritage, and I am proud to be a grandchild of Irish born Grandparents.

I am sure many of you are aware, especially you Banky since you know a lot about history it seems, when the Irish came to America they were discriminated against greatly. Native born Americans had a great resentment towards Irish, just because they weren't native born.

When an Irishmen wanted to work, one had a very difficult time finding a job. Many of the stores that were offering employment, had signs that said "No Irish wanted." The racism was very fluent, and many Irish were even called niggers because they were believed to be ignorant.

My point is that Hitler did a much more horrible things to the Jews then what native born Americans did to the Irish. I have no resentment towards native born Americans, even though I am one myself. Things that happened back then were terrible, just like racism is today. I don't know if any of you had families who felt the wrath of Hitler, so maybe that is why you felt so offended with my comparison with Hitler and Vince. Or maybe, just like me, you believe that Hitler was a horrible man.

That is another wide comparison, but it is the only thing that I can relate to when it becomes personal to me. Everything that Hitler did makes me sad that a human being can do such things, but it doesn't make offended enough, just like it has for some of you. I try to look things at a different view, and make simple observations.

And to Banky, with your knowledge of Hitler's past. Everything you said was true, and he didn't fail just because he only surrounded himself with people who he only wanted to hear yes from. Many other factors contributed to his failure of his insane task. I believe at one point, Banky, you said that this was not one of the reason why he failed. It is in fact one of the MANY reason why his empire failed.

I personally only know this because my history professor, who has a PH.D in History, and is a VERY smart women. No offense Banky, but I might take her word over yours. Plus, I read it in my history book, and I trust that too.

Basically, if I am a fuckhead because I have a different opinion about what offends me, then I guess I am. One of the big things on this board is respecting other people's opinions, and I feel mine wasn't at all. Yes, I argued with most of you about this, but I never said that you were a fuckhead for having a different opinion about something. I just wanted to have an discussion about two men, who are very different in mind, but have ONE thing in common. The fact that both of these men have the same weakness, and that was ONE of the reasons why Hitler failed. The same thing could happen to Vince, even though there are many other factors to why WWE might fail.

Guest SP-1

While I've pretty much steered clear of this, I will point out that respecting one another's opinions has not been a strong point on the board. Not since I've been around, anyway. Try being a vocal Christian, or not thinking the exact same way as most of the other smarks. No, if the majority is against you don't look for much respect, man.

Guest Mole
While I've pretty much steered clear of this, I will point out that respecting one another's opinions has not been a strong point on the board. Not since I've been around, anyway. Try being a vocal Christian, or not thinking the exact same way as most of the other smarks. No, if the majority is against you don't look for much respect, man.

The majority? I only see a good 10 people.

Guest SP-1

In general, molestomp. In general, on the board, there's not a huge amount of true respect for each other's opinions.

Guest MrRant

That's because most people on this board form their opinions based on news shows, don't have the life experience to even have an opinon on a subject or plain doesn't think before making an idiotic comment/post.

That and everyone who doesn't agree with me is blatantly wrong because I am Truth, Justice and Rule.

Guest Mole
In general, molestomp. In general, on the board, there's not a huge amount of true respect for each other's opinions.

Yeah, I guess I see what you are saying.

But people who respect each other, respect their opinions. I respect people's opinions, because they are opinions and no one is right when it is an opinion.

I have shot people's opinions down in the past, but I realized that it was THEIR opinion, not mine.

Guest SP-1
That and everyone who doesn't agree with me is blatantly wrong because I am Truth, Justice and Rule.

:lol:

Guest DrTom
Basically, if I am a fuckhead because I have a different opinion about what offends me, then I guess I am.

No, you're a fuckhead because you compared a wrestling promoter to a mass-murdering, genocidal crackpot. That's way beyond apples and oranges there, slugger; you've compared an orange to the apple Eve bit in Genesis that got her and her hubby booted out of Eden. It doesn't matter what the grounds are for your comparison: any comparison you try to make between Vince McMahon and Adolf Hitler is a priori ridiculous, and you paint yourself as a fuckhead by sitting there trying to defend it.

One of the big things on this board is respecting other people's opinions, and I feel mine wasn't at all.

Save the wounded bird act. So you feel (sniff) that your opinion (sniff) wasn't respected (honk!) at all? Here's an idea: don't espouse stupid fucking opinions, and maybe you'll find that respect from strangers on the internet that you apparently crave. Opinions are not holy, and they are not worthy of respect simply because they're opinions. If you want your opinion to be respected, then you need to put forth an opinion that actually deserves respect.

Guest DrTom
While I've pretty much steered clear of this, I will point out that respecting one another's opinions has not been a strong point on the board.

Of course not. It's primarily a wrestling board. Why do you think I tend to avoid the WWE folder? It's just not worth going in there anymore. I don't like to think of the majority of wrestling fans as knuckle-dragging neanderthals who instinctively bleat out, "Grog say this BAD!" when they find something they disagree with, but a lot of the people in the WWE folder seem to actively cultivate that perception. At least it looks like I'm not the only one who holds it.

Guest Mole

Yeah Tom.

If you read like half of the stuff I said, then you would see why I don't feel offended by comparing Hitler to Vince. Calling me an idiot for having an open mind about something, makes little sense to me.

But whatever, if you guys can't see that, then yeah.

Guest bob_barron

You're an idiot for comaparing Vince McMahon to Adolph Hitler. Don't you understand that or are you that big of a dumb fuck?

For someone who has admitted on numerous occasions that they're a huge dumbass- why are you offended by other people calling you an idiot?

Guest Mole
You're an idiot for comaparing Vince McMahon to Adolph Hitler. Don't you understand that or are you that big of a dumb fuck?

For someone who has admitted on numerous occasions that they're a huge dumbass- why are you offended by other people calling you an idiot?

HOW DOES THAT MAKE ME AN IDIOT? I don't see this at all. Call me dumb then, but I don't see how that makes me an idiot. Comparing one thing that they have in common, if that makes me an idiot, then so be it.

Guest DrTom
If you read like half of the stuff I said, then you would see why I don't feel offended by comparing Hitler to Vince.

I was unfortunate enough to read all the stuff you said. And you know what? It's not about you "feeling offended" for comparing two people. It's about the fact that you compared a WRESTLING PROMOTER to a GENOCIDAL MANIAC DICTATOR. Do you fucking GET IT yet? Jesus Christ.

Calling me an idiot for having an open mind about something, makes little sense to me.

First, I'm not calling you an idiot, I'm calling you a fuckhead. "Idiot" would be far too charitable, especially considering your last few thickheaded posts. Second, I'm not calling you a fuckhead for having an open mind; I'm calling you a fuckhead for making one of the worst, stupidest comparisons I've ever seen in print, and then persistently defending it. Your comparison went over about as well as a floating turd in a hot tub, lad, and I think it's about time you packed it in on that count.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I like the connection. In my mind, anything on the planet, past, present, or future, is fair game for any analogy.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

I agree, as long as there is a basis for comparison it can be compared.

Guest Banky
For example, most of my heritage is Irish, and I look as Irish as can be. My family is really into their Irish heritage, and I am proud to be a grandchild of Irish born Grandparents.

I am sure many of you are aware, especially you Banky since you know a lot about history it seems, when the Irish came to America they were discriminated against greatly. Native born Americans had a great resentment towards Irish, just because they weren't native born.

When an Irishmen wanted to work, one had a very difficult time finding a job. Many of the stores that were offering employment, had signs that said "No Irish wanted." The racism was very fluent, and many Irish were even called niggers because they were believed to be ignorant.

Congrats, you saw Gangs of New York.

And later tonight, when I have time, I'll further evaluate your Hitler nonsense. That is if there is anything left of your argument against Tom.

Guest bob_barron

Banky-

Be careful. Don't call him an idiot. Apparently in mole's word the politically correct term is 'dumb'

You have to remember, people have different opinions and views about stuff. I am not very easily offended when it comes to stuff like this. A person could call me every racial word in the book, and it doesn't bother me.

My point is that Hitler did a much more horrible things to the Jews then what native born Americans did to the Irish. I have no resentment towards native born Americans, even though I am one myself. Things that happened back then were terrible, just like racism is today. I don't know if any of you had families who felt the wrath of Hitler, so maybe that is why you felt so offended with my comparison with Hitler and Vince. Or maybe, just like me, you believe that Hitler was a horrible man.

BTW this is a deeply silly post. You cannot use the persecution of your ancestors a few hundred years ago as an excuse for being empathetic for the families of holocaust vistims.

Hitlers legacy is still fresh in the minds of many and is therefore a touchy subject.

However, the main point of this thread seems to be to attack you. I wonder how many people here laughed at Cartman dressing up as Hitler on South Park.

Guest Banky
Banky-

Be careful. Don't call him an idiot. Apparently in mole's word the politically correct term is 'dumb'

Heh, its very true.

mole, Hitler didn't fail simply because he did not have a positive relationship with his generals. It lied in his own stubborness, and idealogies towards the democracy's of the west. If he had continued the Nazi-Soviet relationship, things may have turned out. But under no circumstances, would he or his generals, want to actually allign themselves with the Reds. BUT, by invading Russia he grossly misinterpreted how huge the army was, and how trecherous the land could be. There were times in December of 1941 when he refused his generals advice of leaving Russia before a Soviet counter-offensive - but that was far from what brought Hitler down.

The Nazis simply were not strong enough, nor efficient enough to meet Hitler's gross expectations. Had the Allied countries not had their thumb firmly up their ass in the inter-war period, the Nazi threat would have been thwarted immedietly. But as soon as America joined the war, the German's began to lose ground.

MY POINT:

Even if Hitler had listened to his generals, the Axis powers would not have won the war. While I agree with your teacher's assesment of Hitler's growing insanity and dellusions of 1943-1945, it was hardly what brought him down. It was the rapid fall from power in Europe and abroad that set Hitler into the frenzy. The Allies were too strong, had too many men, and had the American's economy on their side. Germany had the incompetent Italians, and the weakened Japanese as their main associates. It was only a matter of time before good prevailed over evil.

Have I succesfully shut you up on the Hitler-McMahon comparison? While it is quite inappropriate to compare a genocidal maniac to a wrestling promoter, I have taken the long road to produce the evidence of why the can't even be compared. McMahon has all of the power in his hands to rule the wrestlnig world, yet cannot utalize it succesfully. Hitler, ultimately, was fighting an up-hill battle against a much greater, larger, and grander opponant then himself.

Guest bob_barron
mole, Hitler didn't fail simply because he did not have a positive relationship with his generals. It lied in his own stubborness, and idealogies towards the democracy's of the west. If he had continued the Nazi-Soviet relationship, things may have turned out. But under no circumstances, would he or his generals, want to actually allign themselves with the Reds. BUT, by invading Russia he grossly misinterpreted how huge the army was, and how trecherous the land could be. There were times in December of 1941 when he refused his generals advice of leaving Russia before a Soviet counter-offensive - but that was far from what brought Hitler down.

The Nazis simply were not strong enough, nor efficient enough to meet Hitler's gross expectations. Had the Allied countries not had their thumb firmly up their ass in the inter-war period, the Nazi threat would have been thwarted immedietly. But as soon as America joined the war, the German's began to lose ground.

MY POINT:

Even if Hitler had listened to his generals, the Axis powers would not have won the war. While I agree with your teacher's assesment of Hitler's growing insanity and dellusions of 1943-1945, it was hardly what brought him down. It was the rapid fall from power in Europe and abroad that set Hitler into the frenzy. The Allies were too strong, had too many men, and had the American's economy on their side. Germany had the incompetent Italians, and the weakened Japanese as their main associates. It was only a matter of time before good prevailed over evil.

Have I succesfully shut you up on the Hitler-McMahon comparison? While it is quite inappropriate to compare a genocidal maniac to a wrestling promoter, I have taken the long road to produce the evidence of why the can't even be compared. McMahon has all of the power in his hands to rule the wrestlnig world, yet cannot utalize it succesfully. Hitler, ultimately, was fighting an up-hill battle against a much greater, larger, and grander opponant then himself.

But Banky fella all I'm trying to say is that Hitler didnt listen to his advisors just like Vince isnt listening to his fella. Don't you get it fella?

Guest bob_barron

HOW DOES THAT MAKE ME AN IDIOT? I don't see this at all. Call me dumb then, but I don't see how that makes me an idiot. Comparing one thing that they have in common, if that makes me an idiot, then so be it.

Because as Dr. Tom said you're comparing a wrestling promoter to A MASS MURDERER WHO CHANGED THE COURSE OF HISTORY you dumb retarded fuck. As Banky has shown you time and time again your comparison isn't even true to begin with.

The sad thing is that you're so fucking retarded and your head is far up your ass and your head is too busy going- I'm the man who coined the phrase Triple-Juice. I rule, that you don't even understand-

a)Why you're a moron

b)Why everyone thinks you're a fucking moron

c)Why this is one of the most ludicrious comparisons I've ever seen

Enough with the booze, enough with the pot- Get your head of your fucking ass and try to become a worthwhile member of society instead of going: I'm dumb and leaving it at that

Edited by bob_barron

Guest SP-1

Mole, the best thing would be to just admit that comparing Vincent Kennedy McMahon to Adolf Hitler was a bad idea. And it was. It would have been ten times easier to just say that one of Vince's problems is that he surrounds himself with Yes Men.

Guest Mole
Banky-

Heh, its very true.

MY POINT:

K, you're right, I'm wrong.

However, can you atleast admit that ONE of TONS of the reason Hitler failed was because of not wanting to hear a no? That is all I am asking. If not, then fine.

And bob, just shut up. Although Banky is a tad bit crude, he had evidence to shut me up. All you can think of is making fun of a word I use, and booze. Wow, you got me there.

To all that Gangs of New York stuff, I knew that WAY before the movie was out.

Guest Banky
However, can you atleast admit that ONE of TONS of the reason Hitler failed was because of not wanting to hear a no? That is all I am asking. If not, then fine.

Oh I agree that that was a major problem in Hitler's regime. My point is simply that that did not decide the war. While hind-sight is 20/20, I simply don't think the Axis could have won the war. But you are right about Hitler's frame of mind...I'll give you that.

Guest Mole

Okay, and I agree with the fact that the Axis couldn't win either. However, if USSR was with them in it, then the story might be different.