TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wwF1587

The One and Only WWE Backlash 2003 Thread

Guest Slapnuts00

My sig? its from NWA-TNA. Raven is standing over Jeff Jarret in a straight jacket. Around him is New jack, Saturn and Justin Credible (along with Sandman, not pictured) as team extreme. It will be Raven vs. Jarret this Wednesday night for the title, in a match better hyped and has me more excited than anything the WWE is pathetically putting on tonight...

Guest tpww7

Lodi made it on WWE TV!

Even though it was being press slammed by goldberg.

Guest Showstoppa Icon

i know its probably been said 100 times , but whats the name of the theme song for backlash?

Guest Youth N Asia
ThanX. See the WWE let raven go to bigger & better things.

By Bigger you mean a rinky dink promotion that could go under at any time and run once a week shows that pays dick compaired to his old job?

Guest The Bandit
ThanX.  See the WWE let raven go to bigger & better things.

By Bigger you mean a rinky dink promotion that could go under at any time and run once a week shows that pays dick compaired to his old job?

Something like that.

Guest Slapnuts00

This isn't a TNA thread so lets no monapolize it but on WOL last week Raven said hes making MORE from TNA and his various indy appearences than he was in WWE plus he gets a main event storyline and creative input. He's very happpy right now.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Raven said that his WWE release allowed him to work just three days a week and make twice as much as he did in the WWE.

Guest tpww7

If you heard Raven on WOL, he said he makes more on the indies than he did in WWE.

Guest the pinjockey

I doubt he is getting paid dick compared to his old job. I dont think he was in the higher level of salaries so NWA + indy dates I would think come pretty close to his WWF figure. And this should extend his career a few years.

Guest The Tino Standard
i know its probably been said 100 times , but whats the name of the theme song for backlash?

"Remedy" by Cold.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

now that 4 of us have heard that interview and pointed out the absurdity of the money factor...

I'll add that Raven also said that being a doormat for 2 years in the WWE made him feel like he was worthless...

So...yeah...TNA sucks and WWE rules all!

Look at all the great things...

Guest Showstoppa Icon

"Remedy" by Cold.

thanks, as much as WWE programing sux, their PPV song selection is pretty good

Guest Slapnuts00

Yeah, indeed it was a great move for Raven. And as I said Raven vs. Jarret has been promoted way better and made me more excited to see it than anything close on Backlash tonight. Ok, now that we spread the TNA love lets focus on Backlash (if we can stay awake).

Guest tpww7

I got that dreaded blue screen for Backlash that I got when the TNA signal was lost that one time.

Guest Youth N Asia

Pardon me if I didn't hear the interview. I was thinking in D-Lo sense, how everyone said he was better off, even though he was making hella WWE money.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Dlo makes far less now.

He took a major step down.

Guest Slapnuts00
I got that dreaded blue screen for Backlash that I got when the TNA signal was lost that one time.

You know what that means, Kevin Sullivan is at Backlash! :lol:

Guest Showstoppa Icon
They should of made RVD/Kane vs Dusleys no DQ.

they shouldve just NOT HAD rvd/kane vs dudleys...RVD is more useful at The World....wait...

Guest Youth N Asia
D'Lo was in the 350K area wasnt he?

Yeah, which you could almost justify in 1999 terms, with his position in the company and how well business was.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Why is Brock shaking hands now?

Isn't he supposed to be a monster?

Is this how they expect to make him seem vulnerable? Since they can't have him lose?

Guest Slapnuts00

Dave Meltzer made the same point on WOL with Raven when he said how Brock should no be shaking hands with Michael Cole, he should be booked as a monster, and WWE is making a mistake booking everyone like they're the Rock. It was a great show, and if you can't get Backlash, it replays tonight.