TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wwF1587

The One and Only WWE Backlash 2003 Thread

Guest Choken One

HBK would MAKE great Sense...

Hasn't the storyline been that Shawn is trying to convince Nash that HHH is a Deceitful person?

So If Nash believes Shawn here...Then Shawn TURNS on Him...Then that allows Shawn to do what he does Best "HEEL" and it adds a diminsion to the KLIQ angle.

Guest Downhome
HBK would MAKE great Sense...

Hasn't the storyline been that Shawn is trying to convince Nash that HHH is a Deceitful person?

So If Nash believes Shawn here...Then Shawn TURNS on Him...Then that allows Shawn to do what he does Best "HEEL" and it adds a diminsion to the KLIQ angle.

I would love for that to happen, but I don't think it will. I think it's more likely that Booker T will turn heel or something.

Guest wwF1587

little over 3 hours away... for those who are counting it down in such excitement....

I don't think Rock/Goldberg'll be THAT bad. Goldberg's had decent-good matches with moret han just DDP. The Bret matchwas looking good before the concussion, Goldberg had a decent match with Scott Hall but it had a ladder, the Steiner match was good considering who's in it and I believe he had a decent match with Sid at HH99 but I don't have great memory of that.

None as good as the DDP match but still watchable.

Guest The Bandit

Rock vs. Goldberg- Should be a pretty damn good match. Might be the last time we see Rocky until wrestlemania but atleast we will know he left on a loss.

Brock vs. Cena-I have been impressed by cena lately. I hate brock. Sothis match may be good. i hope cena wins but we all know he won't.

Team Angle vs. Guerreros-maybe if team angle got a win once in a while I would be impressed. This could be a good match though.

Trish vs. Jazz-I like trish, I like jazz. Trish has impressed me latley. Jazz has always impressed me. This should be a good match for a chick match.

RVD/Kane vs. Dudleyz-I don't know. I just don't know.

Y2J/HHH/Flair vs. HBK/Nash/Book- Hbk & y2j will make this match. Other than that this match will suck.

Mysterio vs. Show-I hope rey carries big slow.

O'Haire vs. Rikishi- ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Guest Kotzenjunge

Fun Fact: For so much apathy, it's hilarious how this is on its third page already.

Guest the pinjockey

Oh my god, it looks like they spent about 10 minutes making that site.

Guest The Tino Standard

Was this the month to let the New Media Division interns design the PPV website or something?

Guest Blue Bacchus

I just ordered. I wouldn't have but a friend of mine is closing tonight and offered to pay for it if I taped it. It's only 3 hours of my life right? right? :)

Guest The Bandit
I just ordered, people coming over, it wont be that bad.

Can I come?

Guest Downhome

I'm back, went to watch Bulletproof Monk (I loved the movie btw), so I'm ready!

Guest Slapnuts00

That looks like a really cool set. I could still care less about the show though. I've got a friend taping it for me, and I'll check out a webcast if it gets posted...

Guest Downhome

That six man, if they traded Booker T for HHH, we would have a "classic" WWF vs WCW match on our hands, heh.

Guest Eagan469

Rico should go over Steiner for all the 3MW shit he's been stuck with the past 6 months

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

MUHAHAHAHAHA.

SCOTT STEINER IS ON HEAT DUTY.

Guest The Bandit

Slapnuts00, please explain your sig. Who is all in there & what stable is it?