TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grand Slam

SWF Smarkdown Card

Guest Grand Slam

SWF Smarkdown!

5-19-2003

Live from the Sold-Out Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia!

Send all materials to : Suicide King

Matches are due at 6:00 PM. A little earlier, but we only have three markers for this show.

Singles Match

Nathaniel Kibagami v. Judge William Hearford

Kibigami asked for this, and now he's got it. Let's see if he still has what it takes against one of the most dangerous men in the Fed. This could be the start of a miracle someback, or the end of the line.

Rules: Standard singles match. DQ and Count-Out in effect.

Word Limit: 3500

Send to: realitycheck

Tag Team Match

Dace Night & "Deathwish" Danny Williams v. Wild & Dangerous

If W&D want a shot at the Tag Titles, King is going to make them work for it. This week, they get a taste of Dace and Danny teaming for the first time. And let me tell you, that is a scary combo. If W&D pull this out their rematch could become more reality than fiction.

Rules: Standard Tag Match. DQ and Count-Out in effect. Use the Tag Ropes.

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: HVille Thugg

U. S. Title Match

Micheal Craven © v. Sean Atlas

Atlas finally gets his shot at SWF gold tonight, taking on the U.S. Champion and multi-time Hardcore Champion Micheal Craven. This should be a spectacular battle, and both men will leave everything in the ring.

Rules: Standard Singles Match. DQ and Count-Out in effect.

Word Limit: 5500

Send to: Suicide King

Singles Match (The Fall of the Turner Empire)

"TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson v. The Boston Strangler

TBS is looking to parlay his impressive win over Neilsen into a shot at some SWF gold. TNT is no stranger to gold himself, and wants to remain firmy entrenched in the upper echelon of the SWF. I think the question is: Who wants it more?

Rules: Standard Singles Match. DQ and Count-Out are in effect.

Send to: Grand Slam

ICTV Number One Contenders Triple Threat Match

Mike Van Siclen v. Beezel v. Ejiro Fasaki

So, Mike and Beezel have formed a stable with Johnny and Wildchild. Isn't that just precious? Well, nothing like the quest of gold to cause friction in a new team! Add in a superbly capable Ejiro Fasaki and you have all the ingredients to nip this "Catch-22" nonsense in the bud, at least accoring to our estimable Commissioner.

Rules: Triple threat rules, first pin wins. DQ and Count-Out are theoretically in effect.

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: Suicide King

Non-Title Singles Match

Jay Dawg v. "Superior One" Tom Flesher

JD has shown in the past few months that he is at the top of his game, making a real legacy for himself in the industry by putting on great match after great match. Tonight, he sets his sights on the World Champion and tries to cement his place at the "Big Boy's Table." Flesher, meanwhile, would like nothing more than to put the uppity JD in his place...

Rules: Standard Singles Match. DQ and Count-Out in effect.

Main Event

First Blood Match

Neilsen of the Jungle v. Longdogger Pete

King appears to be getting the better of Neilsen, and it looks like the wear and tear of this gauntlet of brutality is starting to catch up with the Jungle King. Wouldn;t it be nice to get a break. Well, you know that's not happening with King in charge. Tonight, he calls on the former Hardcore Champion LDP to make Neilsen bleed. One way or the other, this should be wicked.

Rules: First man to bleed from the head loses. And we aren't talking a scratch here. Referee Eddy Long will determine what constitues real bleeding. No other rules.

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: Grand Slam

Edited by Grand Slam

Guest chirs3
Pandagram Undergament Middleweight Champion of Alabama (For Raynor)- 1 time Longest reigning champ for that motherfucker to.

*comes out of retirement, wins PUMCA Title, holds it for a day longer than Jay Dawg*

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Dace, I'll take a shot at that title. You know, if you're looking for someone new to face... :)

Guest Dace59

We'll see how the Card goes Pete, but I wont be turning down chellengers.

Guest realitycheck

Mua'hahahahahahahaha! I'm marking Tom's match! I'm marking Silent's match! I've been waiting for this to happen. This card rocks. :D

That said, I apparently got the short straw and am also marking W&D vs Dace/Danny, so there will be no extensions offered for any of my matches.

-Z

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
Tag Team Match

Dace Night & "Deathwish" Danny Williams v. Wild & Dangerous

If W&D want a shot at the Tag Titles, King is going to make them work for it.  This week, they get a taste of Dace and Danny teaming for the first time.  And let me tell you, that is a scary combo.  If W&D pull this out their rematch could become more reality than fiction.

Rules: Standard Tag Match.  DQ and Count-Out in effect.  Use the Tag Ropes.

:ph34r:

Lovely, a match against two guys with a whole bunch of moves I've never heard of.

And, just what the hell do you mean by this:

If W&D want a shot at the Tag Titles, King is going to make them work for it.

Are you implying that they won't have to work for it? :P

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Holy shit!

From opener to main event in one show... and Neilsen?!

So, so dead...

Guest HVilleThugg

So there's only 3 markers for this show...that's not going to be pleasant for you three. If you need the help, I can mark one or 2 matches for ya.

Da "just this once..." H

Guest Dace59

Wildchild, I'll be happy to tell you what all our moves are, there's nothing that complex in them.

Guest Ace309

Oh... oh, sweet jesus! He's only seventeen! STOP THE MATCH! *has a heart attack*

Guest CED Ordonez
First man to bleed from the head wins.

So first person to blade wins?

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Fuck. Some things just came up last night, and uhh...

Well, I'll inform my marker tomorrow if I have to no-show, and at least contact TBS to make sure that one of us gets something in.

Guest Grand Slam

Oops... fixed.

And, i changed the marker on the Dace & Danny v. W&D match to Thugg. if stuff has already been sent, just make sure things get to the right person. :)

Thanks...

Guest HVilleThugg

It's after 6 and I haven't received a match from one team...I know the marker got changed at the last minute, so I'll give you guys a little bit longer to get your match in. But, if it's not in by 8, you're short, cause I have 2 finals tomorrow that I'm studying for.

Da "see...i'm a nice guy" H

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

Well, that wouldn't be a very sporting way to win, would it?

EDIT - Why does everyone always wait until two seconds after I post to leave? :huh:

Guest Kibagami

I have shown up for my match.

*is promptly weighed down by ring rust and ends up jobbing to a wristlock*

So yeah.

K.

Guest Beezel

My match is late, but in. However I do not have a good feeling about it. Oh well, there is always next time.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I'm back!

...just in time to miss marking. Well, I promise I'll read the show and pretend to have constructive criticism, when in truth it'll probably just be a lot of deez nuts jokes.

Guest Suicide King

I think saying that I am pissed off about this show would be an understatement.