TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tank_abbott

Who here is racist?

Guest razazteca

Thats Enough of my little mini rant. Represent Clark Air Base.

Guest El Satanico

My two best Friends which happen to be brothers are half Filipino. Father white/Mother Filipino. He met her while he was stationed there during 'Nam. Their grandmother who lives with their parents still uses her native tongue often.

The grandmother still cooks like a native Filipino, so when something's cooking on the stove and there's a lid on it you're afraid to look in. She's always cooking fish with the heads intact, so looking in a pot will often result in you staring into the black eye sockets of a fish. Nasty looking shite it is.

Guest razazteca

stay away from the eggs...........you'll find a surprise inside!

Guest CED Ordonez

Holy shit, razazteca, you're a Filipino?

stay away from the eggs...........you'll find a surprise inside!

Ahhh, balut/balot. I just discard the "surprise" and take down the hard boiled egg yolk. For some reason I can eat the egg yolk no problem but the "surprise" is hard for me to eat 4 times out of 5.

I much rather have the greatness that is pancit palabok.

Guest razazteca

Yes I am a 50% Filipino with hair problems among other things.

Why must mother yell whenever she talks? Oh do I dislike that, why must Asian women yell all the time?

Guest Dangerous A

I must interject myself now. Ced Ordonez can vouch.

DA is half white, half filipino. (Mom's Filipino, Dad's white)

Bring on the dried shrimp and lumpia, baby!

BTW, razazteca, my mother yells when she conversates with her friends in tagalog.

Guest razazteca

WHY MUST THEY DO THAT? She can be outside talking to the neighbor and I'll be inside the house and I still can hear her talk.

Wow DA is a Filipino, what a suprise, but he is an elitist Puro fan so it does make sense. :cheers: have a San Miguel.

Guest CED Ordonez

DA does not lie when he says he's half-Filipino. I guess I'm the only full blooded Filipino on the board. Pinoy pride, yo.

My parents also yell when making smalltalk in Tagalog, which is funny because they've raised two soft-spoken sons who only speak English.

Guest El Satanico

Now that you guys mentioned it. I have noticed that my friends mother does yell whenever she's talk to another filipino in their native tongue. What is up with that.

I won't touch any of the food, other than her eggrolls.

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

Isn't it spelled Philipino?

Edited by Johnson1620

Guest El Satanico

Yes...all of them misspell their own race.

Makes poifect sense

Edited by El Satanico

Guest Youth N Asia

I'm a whole lotta Irish cracka with a little bit of injun.

Hate to be a dick...but most arabs I know are complete assholes. So as a whole I'm not fond of them.

Basically you're saying that it's okay for you to be an ignorant dick, but you're sugarcoating that statement. Couple that with your first post in the thread about how someone *once* called you some white term I don't feel like looking up, causing you to be the poor white boy picked on by all the black people. I believe I remember you being offended by Martin Lawrence's comedy as well, although I can't be sure, but if that were true than it would prove you to be one of those "I'm not a racist...BUT~!!" kinds of people. They can be almost as annoying ass the usual racists, since they don't have the balls to outright say it.

Anyways, back on track, about the Asian dilemma, you guys pretty much forget about the rest of us, as in, the NON-ORIENTAL Asian people. I swear, I'm tired of hearing the term "Asian" to describe any sort of Oriental person, yet they forget about the rest of us BROWN people. We exist too y'know? India, Sri Lanka, look at a map and find us bitches. Makes me glad I don't have to educate on a daily basis, seeing as how I live in the most multicultural city in the world.

By the way, Razazteca, Putanginamo~! Malaka BITCH~!

Guest razazteca

The convienent store clerk near my house always says "My Friend" when I go there, he is a nice Arab fellow.

teh ph is no sold

Guest razazteca

The Middle East is called Asia Minor for a reason :firedevil:

Hey I'm a brown asian and give much love to the peoples of Thai decent.

Guest razazteca

You mean the Muslim Asians, no love for them, always wanting to blow up shit.

Guest razazteca

I have no problems with the Sihk? with the Bollywood and the music but man, the fix marriages is just wrong, and then having family members kill the daughter or boyfriend to save honor? WTF.

Guest Dangerous A
Wow DA is a Filipino, what a suprise, but he is an elitist Puro fan so it does make sense. :cheers: have a San Miguel.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, and fucking whoa.

So I am now an elitist puro fan? Where does that come from? Just because I post in the puro folder often, I am now an elitist? I follow WWE as much as puro and make the same criticisms when the product is shitty. Just because I choose to have a puro wrestler in my sig, it doesn't mean I'm an "elitist". I don't know where some of you guys come up with this stuff. I like puro. So what?

Is this the equation then? puro fan=elitist?

Guest razazteca

we are speaking stereo types, right?

As for the killing for honor deal, I think I saw a story on one of those "news" programs like 20/20 or 60 minutes. Where a daughter went to marry a person outside that the family did not like so they hired someone to kill both their daughter and her lover.

Puro fan does equal elitist wrestling mark in message board lore. Its just a stereo type.

Guest Dangerous A

Raz, I'll let you slide on that one because you explained yourself.

BTW, nice to see your Spurs kicking ass tonight!

Guest razazteca

Spurs is Justice Spurs is Rule

I'm tired of hearing the term "Asian" to describe any sort of Oriental person, yet they forget about the rest of us BROWN people. We exist too y'know? India, Sri Lanka, look at a map and find us bitches.

Asian = Yellow don't you know

Guest Cancer Marney
I've never heard of the whole "killing for honour" thing you seem to speak of. Must be a stereotype that even I haven't been confronted with yet.

Feh. The upper house of Pakistan's fucking national parliament refused to condemn these so-called "honour" killings about four years ago. They said they were "sanctified by tradition" - and in that of course they were perfectly correct. The torture and murder of women has always been a hallmark of Moslem culture.

Stereotype my cute little ass.

Edited by Cancer Marney

Guest Kotzenjunge

Until I see proof, I contest the "cute little ass" statement.

(waits for proof with bated breath)

Guest Cancer Marney

You can get a testimonial from Tom, as he's known me for 7 years and attended my recent wedding.

Guest Cancer Marney

Disappointment comes to us all, in one guise or another...