TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tank_abbott

Who here is racist?

Guest evenflowDDT
You can get a testimonial from Tom, as he's known me for 7 years and attended my recent wedding.

Hyou got married Marney? Awww... that's so sweet!

Wait, but what state did you get married in ? DOesn't like only Vermont allow that kinda stuff legally? Or did you geto married overseas?

Guest Cancer Marney

I don't believe in state-sanctioned marriages. Anyway, back to the subject at hand.

Edited by Cancer Marney

Guest Jobber of the Week
You can get a testimonial from Tom, as he's known me for 7 years

So THAT why you come here!

I figured there had to be SOME reason a person who doesn't have an interest in wrestling would come to this board for political discussion of all things.

I never could figure it out until now.

Guest MrRant

Umm... it's been well known for shit... a year?

Edited by MrRant

Guest WhenDanSaysJump

Back to the subject at hand :

Being a nice person or being a total dick totally transcends the boundaries of race.

Guest Hogan Made Wrestling

I don't dislike any race, or any particular person because of their race or ethnic backgrounds. I'll tell tell/laugh at stereotypical semi-racist jokes as long as they are blantantly stereotypical and not intended to be really malicious (I have no patience for stupid jokes about the Holocaust and so on).

Guest Breetai

True story; a friend of mine is walking down the road with his mates, minding his own buisiness. A group of Aboriginal kids walk by and calls him a 'white cunt'. No reason. He turns around and calls them 'black cunts'. They're immediately stunned. "But.... hey, you can't say that! That's fucking racist!"

Meh.

Guest evenflowDDT
I don't believe in state-sanctioned marriages. Anyway, back to the subject at hand.

Ahh, never-mind then. Sorry about that.

Guest Jobber of the Week
Umm... it's been well known for shit... a year?

Some of us don't really know a whole lot about our board peers because we don't keep up with it all.

I've only recently bothered to venture out of the WWE folder a few months ago.

I'm not Pakistani nor am I muslim. To think all brown people are like that IS a stereotype. Again, read some books or watch Gandhi anyway to understand the religious political lines of the whole situation. With that being said, I'm not Indian either, just a little thought for the day.

Guest Choken One

I like all color of people...

Blue People terrify me though...

Guest razazteca
I'm not Pakistani nor am I muslim. To think all brown people are like that IS a stereotype. Again, read some books or watch Gandhi anyway to understand the religious political lines of the whole situation. With that being said, I'm not Indian either, just a little thought for the day.

So what do you want to claim? Racial or religion or color or political? Mongolian, one of those mountain men from Tibet who lead crazy rich people up the mountain?

Think about this not all Russians are white.

Guest Memphis
True story; a friend of mine is walking down the road with his mates, minding his own buisiness. A group of Aboriginal kids walk by and calls him a 'white cunt'. No reason. He turns around and calls them 'black cunts'. They're immediately stunned. "But.... hey, you can't say that! That's fucking racist!"

Meh.

Argh. I've had the same experience. Hard to gain respect for other races of people when they treat me like I'm fresh out of Ku Klux Klan college.

You know, people get accused of that here despite it being only really prominent in America.

Fuckers.

M

Guest Jimmy Beard

Heres a interesting question can you be racist to people in your social surronding and culture?

Guest tank_abbott

There was a black woman on 20/20 a few years ago who was a member of the KKK

Guest razazteca
Heres a interesting question can you be racist to people in your social surronding and culture?

Yes you can it is called self hate

Guest Flyboy
You can get a testimonial from Tom, as he's known me for 7 years and attended my recent wedding.

I can testify. Should I?

Guest whatitistoburn

I hate Morocans, Ukranians, Mongolians, and people that are half Siera-Leonian.

And Molepeople. Bunch of digging bastards.

Guest razazteca
I hate Morocans, Ukranians, Mongolians, and people that are half Siera-Leonian.

And Molepeople. Bunch of digging bastards.

Could of been more creative like. I hate -cans and -stans

I live in the boondocks outside of Green Bay, Wisconsin and throughout my life I have been surronded by people who are racist. I think its a pretty standard belief system that has been passed on from generation to generation.

I work with a guy who uses the "n" word liberally. He also makes the oh so original jokes about watermelon, chicken and big lips when watching "Sanford and Son" or some other "black" sitcom. I also have a friend who's black and he messes around with me alot about sterotypes and such. I've gone on record as claiming him as my own if there's another Civil War and the blacks go back to being enslaved. He takes it all instride. I have a cousin who is with a black man and is pregant with his kid, on top of that, this guy has beat her up a few times, not exactly endearing himself to our family. I'm not trying to say all blacks are wife beaters, I'm just relating my experiences.

Many of my co-workers biatch about the "f'n mec-i-kins" as they phrase it. Seeing the mexican population overtake the african american population overall in these parts, really doesn't really sit well with too many people it seems. I have a cousin who married a mexican and bore his child, and one of my other cousins called her a "scrub" right to her face about it. I tell people she's not exactly the cousin I am the proudest to claim to be related to.

It royally pisses me off that the majiority of the local mexican population seems to refuse to learn english, and alot of the 20 somethings Mexicans I see around dress in the gang banga style (white "wife beater" shirt, baggy pants, banadana around the forehead) and that makes me rather upset as well. I just can't stand to see these drug dealing/pistol wielding (sterotypes I know) thugs walking around US soil as illegal immigrants, and then they can't even speak english. It just pisses me off.

As far as Japanese/Chinese/Hmongs go, I can't complain to much about any negitive experiences I've had with them personally, but I still make "puppy eating" jokes and somesuch about them.

If its any consolation, I also harbor a bit of resentment aganist white boys who are "rednecks" or "grease monkeys" or whatever you want to call them. The guys who drive with the big trucks, loud mufflers, NASCAR flags/shirts/ and of course the ever popular confederate flag. (Which I fully realize is rather ironic considering what I said earlier)

Okay rant over. I feel better.

And be sure to point out any and all spelling errors, because I am just ignorant white trash.

------------

If The South Would a Won

If the south would a won we would a had it made.

I'd probably run for president of the southern states.

The day Elvis passed away would be our national holiday.

I'd make my supreme court down in Texas and we wouldn't have no killers getting off free.

If they were proven guilty then they would swing quickly,

instead of writing' books and smiling' on T.V.

We'd all learn Cajun cooking' in Louisiana

and I'd put that capital back in Alabama.

We'd put Florida on the right track, 'cause we'd take Miami back

and throw all them pushers in the slammer.

Oh if the south would a won we would a had it made.

The day young Skynyrd died, we'd show our southern pride.

"Play a little Dixieland boys. Ah yes!"

I'd have all the whiskey made in Tennessee

and all the horses raised in those Kentucky hills.

The national treasury would be in Tupelo, Mississippi

and I'd put Hank Williams picture on one hundred dollar bill.

I'd have all the cars made in the Carolina's

and I'd ban all the ones made in China.

I'd have every girl child sent to Georgia to learn to smile

and talk with that southern accent that drives men wild.

I'd have all the fiddles made in Virginia, 'cause they sure can make 'em sound so fine.

I'm going up on Wolver ton Mountain and see ole Clifton Cowers and have a sip of his good ole Arkansas wine.

Hey if the south would a won we'd a had it made.

When Patsy Cline passed away that would be our national holiday.

If the south would a won we'd a had it made.

Olay he he he . I said if the south would a won we would a had it made!

Might even be better off!

[sarcasm]I used to be quite the attention whore [/sarcasm]

Hey dammit, if you don't end the noun "nig" without the suffix "-ga", it somehow means you're a racist. At least, that's what Pauly Shore Is Dead taught me. Unless you listen to some of the more hardcore back-to-Africa types, in which any white guy using any word beginning with "nig" somehow qualifies as racist.

I just started working at a convenience store with a predominately black clientele recently, and have noticed that the poorest of poor black folk seem to feel an overwhelming need to spend every last cent that they come in with before leaving. They'll grab their orange drank and their pork rinds, come to the counter, pay for it, assess their financial situation, and then start asking for more shit. "Lemme get a Black & Mild and one of them Cash 3 Quick Picks and a Spicy 7 and a cigarillo." If there's any change left over from that, they'll start grabbing five cent bubble gum and Laffy Taffy and shit. I don't get it.

I'm not racist or anything, but them niggas be clowned up from the ground up.