TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CoreyLazarus416

One and Only NWA-TNA Week 46 Thread

Guest tpww7

I thought this random tag crap was over with, thats why I didnt order last week.

Guest Lightning Flik
OH FUCK, ITS TRINITY :angry:

Hell, even I didn't get the show and I knew it was Trinity. But she had to have some help though.

Guest dpac

Holy Crap did Trinity really stink up the arena, Kash saved her life on that moonsault.

Guest CoreyLazarus416
Proudly sponsored by THE DAMES sign?

Sign of the night.

So far, decent show. Styles/Brown vs. Punk/Cross was a good opener, albeit too short and too much of an obvious squash. Kash/Trinity and New Jack/Slash sucked, just as they were supposed to. James/Konnan vs. Siaki/Sandman was surprisingly decent (I especially loved the pre-match "assume the position" pose James and K-Dawg did). XXX vs. SAT wasn't too bad (although The SAT still suck). And now Sabin/Harris vs. Lynn/Credible could be the match of the night.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I take that back. Harris is REALLY boring without Storm, and when not in an all-out brawl. Sabin still rules it.

Guest BoboBrazil

RUSSO IS BACK! YES! I didn't recognize him without the beard though.

Guest Slapnuts00

Well I notice there are only 2 pages...that can't be good. Anyway, as I said I couldn't order the show but I can for the replay but I want to know if it was a good show. Please respond with YES or NO if you think I should order the replay or not, within the next couple minutes please. No spoilers please. thanks...

Guest Space_Cowboy

I knew Russo wouldn't be able to keep himself of the show for too long.

Guest Raven_Effect01
I knew Russo wouldn't be able to keep himself of the show for too long.

GREAT! Just what TNA needs, Russo hogging airtime again!

Guest Slapnuts00

C'mon we've got 15 members browsing. Anyone else want to chime in? Is it a show worth ordering or not?

Guest Slapnuts00

Thanks to the ONE person who responded. Anyway, one negative response plus a couple negative comments about Russo being back looks like its one to skip...

Guest Slapnuts00

Just read the poster comments. Sounds pretty bad. What the hell are they doing? It used to be so good, I wouldn't even THINK of missing a show...

I didnt like the show tonight. Trinity ending up being the luchador was probably the most obvious blatant surprise ever. I just can't buy Glen Gilberti as a world title threat. Maybe one day he can stop wearing his Disco tights and buy at least ONE pair of new tights. That shit makes him seen low budget. It would be like Undertaker still wearing his dead man clothes now, or HHH still wearing the horse jockey pants.

How did TNA manage to fuck D'Lo/AJ vs. Cross/CM up?

How did TNA manage to make my signiature look PATHETIC now?

Why are they pushing Trinity when she horribly botched stuff that even Jorge Estrada could probably do?

And why the fuck did Disco Inferno beat Raven?

TNA managed to fuck THIS show up. HOW DID THEY DO THAT?

what are you guys talking about? russo isn't vince. he doesn't even want to be on tv, but jarrett is pushing for him to be on tv. maybe he just said to hell with it and returned?

what are you guys talking about? russo isn't vince. he doesn't even want to be on tv, but jarrett is pushing for him to be on tv. maybe he just said to hell with it and returned?

This is true. At least it took a hell of a lot for Raven to go down...