TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

13TH HOUR CARD! DUE JUNE 22ND!

Guest Space_Cowboy

Bleh. Time is fast ticking away and i haven't even had one elimination yet, it's a good thing i don't need much sleep because i'm going to have to be up all night to finish this one off.

EDIT: Just under 7000 words, though still nowhere near finishing. At least i've got a flow going now, perhaps i'll finish this one yet.

Edited by Space_Cowboy

Guest Tod deKindes

I be DONE and clocking in at a final 8035!

Of course, Flesher and TBS must have a frickin' novel by now.

Guest Space_Cowboy

10,302 words and still not close to where i want to be. Time for a few hours sleep, before i write non-stop for the few final hours before it's due, and even then i'm still going to have to absolutely butcher my planned ending to get it in on time. Sigh, the match was coming together so good, too...

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Just a reminder: the sooner you get your matches in, the better I like you. I have one so far, but keep them coming. I maintain that, if I get all the matches at 10 pm or later, I will inevitably have to find a different marker for one or two of them.

So, if you're close, finish up. If you're not sending one in or if you're collaborating, tell me. Many thanks.

Guest Ace309

I HATE MYSELF AND WANT TO DIE

Oh, the match is coming along fine. And yours?

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Edwin... I am showing... but I'll be borderline due date

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
Uhh... ditto. I'll probably be at this thing until the bitter end... not that I expect to win anyway but, who knows?

Guest TheBostonStrangler

I'm back from Montreal, having written 7500 on my buddy's laptop during the car rides. I'll have my match on my comp fairly soon, and I'll get back to it. King should have a message in my inbox from yesterday afternoon with my situation, but I'll be writing all-out for this fucker. I ain't gonna win, but I'll go out in a blaze of carpal tunnel syndrome.

but I'll go out in a blaze of carpal tunnel syndrome.

That makes two of us.

It's morning and I'm grumpy, so I heartily say this.

Fuck Kibs for not holding up his end in a co-write.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

WHOO! Done, and with four hours to spare, and clocking in at somewhere around 9K.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Then we're going to need another marker. I've just been called out of my house unexpectedly and can't get out of it. I have Craven's match and Va'aiga's match so far, but I will be getting in too late tonight to stay up and mark as it seems that all 6 of my writers are showing. With a PPV that can be easily over three hours of work, and I unfortunately will not have that time to offer, as feared.

I'm sorry to flake, but this is unavoidable. Some of the matches I'm marking will either have to wait until tomorrow night or be marked by someone else. I will forward both matches I have to King and hopefully he can grab someone to evaluate them. I have already read Craven's match, so I can probably still mark Mak/Craven as long as I don't get back in too too late.

Guest Chuck Woolery
I'm writing, but the word count just isn't growing fast enough. Stuck just past the halfway point right now.

Boy, do I know that feeling.

Guest Powerplay

Hey Edwin: Send a few to Thoth. I mean, he's a good marker and King already has enough matches, so how bout him?

Guest Suicide King

anyone who had edwin as a marker can send them to me. I am sick and have nothing better to do.

Guest Powerplay

9393. I hope it was enough. Felt pretty damn good, too, but I wonder if it was really enough.

Guest Ash Ketchum

Sent mine in yesterday, which is why Edwin had it.

No official word count from Craven, but I'd say it's at least 9500, pusing more like 10K.

Guest Space_Cowboy

Damn you people and your finished matches, DAMN YOU~!

Sigh, so very fucked...

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
Hrm... this must be my lucky day. As if I'm not in the doghouse enough already...

Guest Ace309

12,137 and in right at the deadline.

I no longer hate myself, nor do I want to die.

I do, however, want a beer. Suicide King's going to need one after reading all those words, to. Markers, I salute you for all your hard work to make shows like this happen.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

/me buys King a six pack.

Just wait until you finish marking before you drink it.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Nah, drink it now. It's my best chance.

I clocked in at 11,402 words (I swore to myself that I'd never break 10,000 too...), and I want to shoot myself. And King, if you need any help marking stuff, I'd be glad to take a match...for old time's sakes and all. And a bribe.

Guest Coffin Surfer

Got mine in!

A whole 5500 words or so, but it was intentionally written as a 15 minute sprint to realistically represent Wildchild's speedy hell on wheels high flying style. I thought that was more appopriate for his character than a 30 minute epic.

Guest Suicide King

Ah beer. And the best part is that I my get to taste it again on the way up!

And the only matches I do not now have is Craven/Francis, which Edwin is supposedly still marking.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
I have the sinking feeling that Danny's 55K > my 66K...

Guest Suicide King

With Mark out for his anniversary, Edwin out having fun, and myself sick as a dog with the anithistamines just starting to kick in, I think I wil turn in now. This means that the PPV will be posted tomorrow when I burn the drugs out of my body?

What does this mean? I am offering a one time amnesty to those who may not have turned in a match. If you send it to me and I get when I wake up, I will consider it in the grading. If you haveve written a match and would like to do more work on it, you may, and send me the finished result. however, you may only do that if I was your original marker.

That said, I have half of them graded already, but since I am the third marker in a row to flake on you, I am willing to take it in the ass. So do what you want, send me stuff if you wish, or you could take the extra time to write a promo if you wish.

Either weay, I sleep now. And I am sorry to do this to all of you, but I feel that I may hock up my legs at this rate.