TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Random Hero

Bull Buchanan

Guest Memoirs of an Invisible Chevy

:huh:

Whats happening to this place?

Guest Adrian 3:16
So, you begin the thread with the "it's not a joke but a serious idea" and because people criticize your "good idea" you attack us and say we have no sense of humor?   

Well, is it a joke or a good idea? 

Because if it's a joke, it sucks and isn't funny. 

If it's a good idea, it just sucks.

Oh come on. Did you really need a disclaimer at the beginning saying "yes, I am indeed being sarcastic" to figure out he was joking? Maybe a glowing neon sign would've done the trick...

Don't sweat it Random Hero- remember who you're dealing with here. Most of the posters here are nerds in dire need of a humor transplant. Fuck 'em.

Edited by Adrian 3:16

Guest Kingpk

Never would work.

I mean, come on, did you really think the slo-mo run was for the MALE characters on that show? Unless Ric Flair is his manager, it would just be a waste.

Besides, that's one hell of a make-up job to try and attempt on him.

Guest nl5xsk1

So, you begin the thread with the "it's not a joke but a serious idea" and because people criticize your "good idea" you attack us and say we have no sense of humor?   

Well, is it a joke or a good idea? 

Because if it's a joke, it sucks and isn't funny. 

If it's a good idea, it just sucks.

Oh come on. Did you really need a disclaimer at the beginning saying "yes, I am indeed being sarcastic" to figure out he was joking? Maybe a glowing neon sign would've done the trick...

Don't sweat it Random Hero- remember who you're dealing with here. Most of the posters here are nerds in dire need of a humor transplant. Fuck 'em.

Well, if someone is going to tell me that something WAS a joke, but is now NOT a joke ... but really mean that it's still a joke, and they're not being serious when they say that it's not a joke anymore, then yes, maybe a neon sign would help me.

Because heaven forbid that I READ WHAT HE SAYS and respond accordingly. If it was a joke, he shouldn't have said it was once a joke and now isn't ... kind of destroys the whole "it's a joke" notion.

And if I need a humor transplant to appreciate the hi-fucking-larious notion of Bull Buchanen aping Baywatch ... then sign me up. Because I wouldn't want to be deemed someone that can't appreciate such highbrow humor.

Guest George Dawes

Lets just say if he did come down as a baywatch character, would there be some big bouncy babylons following behind. Oh yeah and pictures of the sunset.

Hahahahahh HHH is ghey...he is HHHomosexual.  Now am I funny?

No.

Forget it anyway, they should just rename him Bull Benoit and have him come out and throw 10 german suplexes in a row, keep everyone here happy.

Come to think of it, that would be kinda fun to watch.

Then again, it wouldn't have the same effect as it did, when Benoit gave Austin those 10 germans in that SmackDown match of their's.

Edited by Agent_Bond34

Guest Random Hero
Forget it anyway, they should just rename him Bull Benoit and have him come out and throw 10 german suplexes in a row, keep everyone here happy.

Come to think of it, that would be kinda fun to watch.

Then again, it wouldn't have the same effect as it did, when Benoit gave Austin those 10 germans in that SmackDown match of their's.

MUST...FIND...WAY...to emphasise my love of Benoit...MUST....BE....ACCEPTED

Guest nl5xsk1

But since his name is Bond, he should end all his posts with "Bond. Agent Bond." because he has the same name as a fictional character. Now THAT would be funny.

Because we all know that using the same name is funny stuff.

Guest Random Hero

For a minute there I thought you were taking a dig at me. But then I realised Mitch Buchanan isn't fictional, so I'll let you off, just this once though!!!

Guest Nathaniel_Hornblower

I see the problem here. You're basing the whole angle's comedic success on Mitch Buchanan being a figure of fun. Well he may be to you Random Hero, because you just sit at your computer all day on message boards. But to the young go-getters, who hit the gym every day and keep their bodies in working order, that usually grace this board, he is a role model and something they aspire to be.

I personally thought it was 'comedic gold', you have no sense of humour people. Gillberg rocked as well.

*Coming soon* Billy Ocean's Eleven

P04231TSBJV.jpg

Recently set free from jail after being imprisoned for being shit, musician Billy Ocean assembles a crack team with plans to steal every CD in the world apart from his particular brand of balls, forcing people to buy his music. :ph34r:

Edited by Nathaniel_Hornblower

Guest Random Hero
Well he may be to you Random Hero, because you just sit at your computer all day on message boards.

Quiet!

I do not. Every other Thursday I go and sign on.

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

I have a Buchanen stable in EWR:

Bull Buchanen - you all know who he is

Mitch Buchanen - see above thread

Tom Buchanen - ex-WWE Head Photographer

Neil Buchanen - presents a crappy kids art type show here in England

Just did it for shits and giggles. All went a bit wrong when Mitch Buchanen pulled in the best ever rating for a promo with Jericho....