TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest razoredge450

50 reasons why Test > Benoit

Guest CanadianChick

hehe, that was pretty funny. Now do one with Angle/Big Show!

Guest RollingSambos

This list rules. I don't have a boner for Benoit, so I think I was able to see the humor in it.

Guest nWoCHRISnWo
half the things on the list are just wrong or completely flawed

Can you please mention them or some of them if you believe so?

Many people have already mentioned a lot of things.

1. Test is in his prime, Benoit is past his prime. ~ But Benoit right now, even after his prime, is bette than Test in his prime. So it's not a good thing for Test.

10. Test has been improving lately, the past 6 months, except when Benoit faced Angle, Benoit has been very disappointing in his work. ~ I just plain don't think this is true.

17. Test is more muscular than Benoit. ~ Looks like Benoit is more "ripped" as in more muscle mass/weight and height than Test.

18. Test character appeals more to WWE fans who are mostly in their 20s, Benoit's character is that he is a family man, and that doesn't appeal to the masses (see Ricky Steamboat). ~ But yet Benoit was a lot more over as a face before than Test has been, so there isn't much of a point here.

19. Test was trained by one of the greatest wrestlers ever, Bret Hart. Benoit wasn't trained by a wrestler of this caliber. ~ Benoit was trained by the guy WHO TRAINED BRET HART. Plus he was trained in Japan too, I think Benoit far better training.

20. Test has been in WWE longer than Benoit has. ~ I don't see how this is much of a good thing. Do you watch WWE? ;)

23. Test looks like a cool guy, Benoit looks like someone's dad. ~ Test looks like a horse.

24. Test and Booker T won the WCW world tag titles from Undertaker and Kane. Benoit doesn't get to beat guys like HHH and Undertaker. ~ Benoit and Jericho beat Triple H and Austin.

39. Test has had a good career in WWE so far, Benoit has had a very disappointing career in WWE. ~ There has barely been anything noteworthy about Test's WWF/E career, Benoit has had a lot of hilites in his WWF/E career.

43. Test is viewed as a better Kevin Nash, Benoit is viewed as a Dynamite Kid ripoff. ~ Why is this a good thing for Test? I'd MUCH rather watch/be a Dynamite Kid "ripoff" than a better Kevin Nash.

44. Test has been in a great feud in WWE against Shane McMahon in which they battled in the "love her or leave her" match at Summerslam 99, Benoit has been in no great feuds in WWE. ~ Benoit/Jericho, Benoit/Austin, Benoit/Angle x10, etc.

49. Test is viewed by WWE as a sports entertainer, Benoit is viewed by WWE as a wrestler. WWE is sports entertainment. ~ And WWE sucks right now for the most part...

The ones that were clearly "joke" ones are okay, but the serious ones, unless they were actually jokes that many people didn't take as jokes, are either just wrong or work against Test.

Guest wrestlingbs

Eh, Test has improved, but at the most he's decent in all areas of professional wrestling. I won't pay money to see test in the ring, but I would for Benoit.

Guest Anglesault
Eh, Test has improved,

Nope. Still as bad as he was when he debuted. Some would say worse.

Guest godthedog

test IS worse now.

and i think the "victim of the crossface" t-shirt with the x-ray on it was pretty damn cool.

and i'm amazed that so many people have tried to refute this list point-by-point.

Guest Dangerous A

Test is worse now

Back when he debuted, there was still a chance he could be salvaged.

That chance has now ran up Test's ass and there is no hope he'll get over.

Guest godthedog
That chance has now ran up Test's ass and there is no hope he'll get over.

lemmiwinks?

Guest Choken One

What a bunch of fucking idiots.

A fucking comedy List and half you idiots disect it like it was a fucking college thesis.

Guest Dr. Timothy Jamison

I daresay you wouldn't know a college thesis from your own asshole.

Guest Choken One

What the fuck is this guys problem? Not only does that not make any fucking sense whatsoever...

But his statment is meaningless...Fucking gimmick poster piece of shit...fuck off.

Guest MaxPower27

All of these * > * should be in NHB.

Just saying, after Choken's outburst above me.

Guest wildpegasus

Interesting list-Just a few comments:

1)Test is in his prime-Benoit is past his prime

I'd like to see Benoit in a different enviornment before judging. I don't follow Test's matchs much but his prime may have already gone by

2)Test is better looking than Benoit

Only girls can decide this. Also Test has had gyno and I think it may be coming back.

3)Test is taller than Benoit

Can't argue there!

4)Toothless agression does suck. The IV horseman shirts didn't though

5)Yeah, Stacy's hotter but isn't it the personality that counts?

6)No one compares to Trish. You're right here

7)Test is not balding,Benoit is balding

-Give Test a little more time. I have a feeling it's coming

8)Test is not missing a tooth, Benoit is

--This actually makes Benoit better. Teeth missing are an automatic conversation starter and make you look tougher which is important in wrestling.

10) If Benoit's been dissapointing which he hasn't been I'll take dissapointing work any day of the week!

14)Test could beat Benoit in a street fight

No way. Benoit would obliberate him

17)Test is more muscular than Benoit

Not proportionately

18)Ricky Steamboat appealed to everyone. Benoit's charactor trait is actually intensity which can appeal to a broad spectrum of people

19)Benoit was trained I think a little bit by Dynamite and I wouldn't be surprised if Bret showed him a thing or two. Bret's awesome but he's not Dynamite. Benoit also trained over in New Japan along side (I think)the founder of Pancrase, Jushin Liger, Muto, Ultimo and others. Benoit and Owen would also practise wrestling together often.

21)Test hasn't stolen someone's wife from them. Benoit stole Kevin Sullivan's wife instead of finding a girl the normal way

---Yes but Benoit did a good thing "stealing" Woman since as noticed in the Missy Hyatt shoot Benoit lets Woman talk to Missy Hyatt instead of overbearing Sullivan not allowing it

25)Test has gotten more heal heat than Benoit has his own career

No, I'd say Benoit has easily gotten more heal heat than Test. Remember the fans throwing stuff at Benoit after beating up the Rock at Raw?

26)Test is less injury prone than Benoit

-

-Time will tell this although I don't see this as Benoit is considerably more flexable and has somehow poked more holes in his bump card than there were holes in it.

28)Benoit thinks video games are boring--I didn't know this. I was pretty sure he said he played with his kid or kids before but the interview might have been fake

30)Actually, more people watch Smackdown I think

31)Test has more mass than Benoit

Not proportionately

35)Test's arms are the same size-one of Benoit's arms is bigger than the other one----A lot of people have an arm bigger than the other one although I hope this isn't due to nerve damage

36)I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Benoit last longer than Test in the WWE

37)Actually this was 1994 and the reason he didn't get a contract is because he didn't want to tottally give up wrestling internationally

42)I'm surprised they weren't in more car accidents in Stampede. Snowy roads up here in Canada are dangerous. Actually Benoit was in other car accident with Lord Steven Regal and Woman right before a PPV match against Malenko.(their second PPV match)

45)JR said something about Benoit when he was injured at least a couple of times on PPV.

47) Benoit and Eddie's Raw matches had more heat I believe

48) It was that stupid referee!! Benoit and Jericho had him in the double submission but he still wouldn't give the victory to them. I think Austin must have bought him off

50)Benoit/Eddie was considerably better than Test/Eddie

Guest Dangerous A

I gotta concur with MaxPower on this.

I think these soandso>soandso threads should get banished to NHB where they belong. I'm just trolling along having fun with these and at the same time attempting to educate the youth here about WWE i.e. Blame Vince Campaign I've started.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

I can't believe people took this list seriously. It's hilarious, but it sure as hell isn't serious. Just loosen up, everyone.

Guest undisputedjericho

50 Reasons why Kevin Nash is better than everyone

1 - He's got the hair

2 - He can have a major PPV main event upcoming and not show up on TV

3 - Those sleek pants

4 - He has HHH's ear, who has McMahon's ear

5 - He's untouchable, contractwise, thanks to #4.

6 - He beat Bob Backlund in 6 seconds for the WWF title

7 - He has helped sink the two biggest wrestling promotions in America on more than one occasion.

8 - When he gets involved with a match, he just does a walk-in as opposed to a run in

9 - The Poochiebomb

10 - His moveset: Forearm, holding head punch, knee to sternum, choke in corner, snake eyes, Jacknife PB

11 - Excluding his finisher, you can count his moveset on one hand

12 - He's big

13 - He's big

14 - He's big

15 - He's big

16 - He's big

17 - He's big

18 - He's big

19 - He's big

20 - He's big

21 - He's big

22 - He's big

23 - He's big

24 - He's big

25 - He's big

26 - Vince loves hosses

27 - He's big

28 - He's big

29 - He's big

30 - He's big

31 - He's big

32 - He's big

33 - He's big

34 - He's big

35 - He's big

36 - He's big

37 - JR loves hosses

38 - He's big

39 - He's big

40 - He's big

41 - He's big

42 - He's big

43 - He's big

44 - He's big

45 - He's big

46 - He's big

47 - He's big

48 - He's big

49 - He's the most overpaid, undertalented "superstar" in the known universe...I don't think anyone has gotten this far on so little

50 - He's my favorite wrestler, therefore he is the best

(I ran a little low on reasons)

Guest wildpegasus

Personally, I didn't take it seriously. I actually thought it was funny which is why I was joking in a few replies. I just wanted to point out a few things.

Guest nWoCHRISnWo

I think the people thinking that everyone is taking it so seriously is taking THAT too seriously.

Guest EdwardKnoxII
---Yes but Benoit did a good thing "stealing" Woman since as noticed in the Missy Hyatt shoot Benoit lets Woman talk to Missy Hyatt instead of overbearing Sullivan not allowing it

Now to be fair to Sullivan would you want your wife anywhere near Missy Hyatt of all people. Hell you and her would catch an STD from her just by standing near her.

That was damn funny, and so was the Kevin Nash one. But you should have varied ala Jericho, eg. 38. He's B-I-G

Guest Steel_Fury

If one of the reasons why Test was better than Benoit had been "arm bar", you would have convinced me.

:D

The people taking it seriously are 'Benoit's biggest fans' who can't BARE for anyone to even jokingly diss their god. Or AS, who hates Test. Not that that's a bad thing...lol.

But to everyone who got their panties in a twist over their god of wrestling being soiled...such as Ric Constantino, The Mighty Damaramu, Canadian Chris...get over it. It's not supposed to be serious. As has already been said...

Jesus Christ, it's a joke

Go back and masturbate to Benoit.

Guest mach7

Yeah because a guy's fucking t-shirt tells us how much better he is... get lost, twit.

Guest Choken One

YOU, get lost "twit"...It's an comedy post...

You and people like Dam and CC just made it too damn serious for your tiny benoit loving minds to handle.

Either that, or they can't UNDERSTAND you. Moron.

Guest Kotzenjunge

This list owns the entire known world. You forgot #51, and that being that Test gets to put it in Stacy's ass. While Benoit gets the tasty Woman, I'd rather put it in Stacy's ass.

(chalks up one more for Test and laments Benoit's blank tally count)

This is fun.

Guest INXS
50 Reasons why Kevin Nash is better than everyone

49 - He's the most overpaid, undertalented "superstar" in the known universe...I don't think anyone has gotten this far on so little

Goldberg

I think it's fair to say Goldberg is a good bit more talented than Kevin Nash.