TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Retro Rob

ZACALEX STRIKES AGAIN

Guest Retro Rob

Date:  Sun, June 29, 2003 6:10 pm

To:  [email protected]

You're a gay bitch for making fun of WCW. They were a great fed.  You wouldn't have the guts to say shit like that in front of someone who worked for WCW. I'll get everyone who ever worked for WCW to come to your house and kick your ass. Go suck your dad's cock. You're just a stupid smark. Fuck you.

You are the worst excuse of a wrestling fan. The Smart Marks is the dumbest site ever. Everyone who posts there sucks cock. You're so dumb, you think a two-income family is where your dad has two jobs.

Someone's a little bitter....

Guest SP-1

We should let him back in just to verbally play with him for a while. Then ban him again.

Guest evenflowDDT
Dear Sir,

Recently you wrote an e-mail to a Mr. RetroRob in which you said the following, and I quote:

"The Smart Marks is the dumbest site ever. Everyone who posts there sucks cock."

As someone who writes columns for TheSmartMarks.com (the Exercise in Poor Taste DVD reviews that pop up every so often in the Pop Culture section) and a poster, I'd like to inquire why you believe I suck cock.  And as someone who has, indeed, sucked cock, I'd like to inquire why you intend that as an insult. 

If I may assume you feel pleasure when someone sucks your cock, by using the act of sucking cock as an insult, are you insinuating that delivering pleasure is on a lower level than receiving pleasure? If so, do you ever deliver pleasure to your significant other, if you have one? If not, do you expect the same in return? If so, does that make her a "cock sucker" worthy of insult? What's the difference between her sucking cock and me sucking cock?

- Ed

"My daughter, when she was 4 told me one day 'Do you know what you should do dad? Take a fishhook, shove it in the guys throat, making the pointy edge come out from the eye and then ripping it out.' At 4 years old ! I was so happy ! What a great idea !" - Antoine "Dr. Gore" Pellissier

----

I write for...

TheSmartMarks.com

Website 9 (http://www.whitetrashdevil.com/website9) - R.I.P.

More Boring Days (http://www.moreboringdays.com) - R.I.P.

PS: Standard disclaimer...this e-mail reflects my spacy views and not those of TheSmartMarks.com in any way.  I just happen to write there and suck cock.

Sent and sent.

Guest Mulatto Heat
You wouldn't have the guts to say shit like that in front of someone who worked for WCW.

:lol: This reminds me of his anti-RD thread where he said that RD wouldn't have the guts to say what he writes about Tony Schiavone to his face. What could Tony do? Eat him?

I'll get everyone who ever worked for WCW to come to your house and kick your ass.

Rob, you should ask him how he proposes on doing that. Does he have their phone numbers?

You're so dumb, you think a two-income family is where your dad has two jobs.

For his sake I hope he's no older than 12.

Guest evenflowDDT
Ed sucks cock and never offered except to Dames I bet. Whore.

Well I certainly didn't get my spot on the site for my writing output :lol:

Guest treble charged

I think he's 'fake'.

I mean, he has to be, right? The jokes, insults, etc. are soooooo ridiculously bad that they have to be made that way intentionally, right?

Guest Kotzenjunge

There was a link to his messageboard hijinks in RD's mailbag this week at Wrestlecrap.

Dear Sir,

Recently you wrote an e-mail to a Mr. RetroRob in which you said the following, and I quote:

"The Smart Marks is the dumbest site ever. Everyone who posts there sucks cock."

As someone who writes columns for TheSmartMarks.com (the Exercise in Poor Taste DVD reviews that pop up every so often in the Pop Culture section) and a poster, I'd like to inquire why you believe I suck cock.  And as someone who has, indeed, sucked cock, I'd like to inquire why you intend that as an insult. 

If I may assume you feel pleasure when someone sucks your cock, by using the act of sucking cock as an insult, are you insinuating that delivering pleasure is on a lower level than receiving pleasure? If so, do you ever deliver pleasure to your significant other, if you have one? If not, do you expect the same in return? If so, does that make her a "cock sucker" worthy of insult? What's the difference between her sucking cock and me sucking cock?

- Ed

"My daughter, when she was 4 told me one day 'Do you know what you should do dad? Take a fishhook, shove it in the guys throat, making the pointy edge come out from the eye and then ripping it out.' At 4 years old ! I was so happy ! What a great idea !" - Antoine "Dr. Gore" Pellissier

----

I write for...

TheSmartMarks.com

PS: Standard disclaimer...this e-mail reflects my spacy views and not those of TheSmartMarks.com in any way.  I just happen to write there and suck cock.

Sent and sent.

That is completely and totally comic gold.

Guest J*ingus

Date:  Sun, June 29, 2003 6:10 pm

To:  [email protected]

You're a gay bitch for making fun of WCW. They were a great fed.  You wouldn't have the guts to say shit like that in front of someone who worked for WCW. I'll get everyone who ever worked for WCW to come to your house and kick your ass. Go suck your dad's cock. You're just a stupid smark. Fuck you.

Hey Zacky! I actually know (counts on fingers) around a dozen different guys who worked for WCW in some capacity or another. You want me to ride in the car with them?

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

You know... he's probably the kind of person that DESPISES being completely ignored and will actually die if he is.

Guest evenflowDDT
So I can see. I even managed to post 3 articles in a weeks time.

Alas! It's true, my copying and pasting speeds are vastly inferior to those of the almighty Reverend :P

Guest DrTom

The real point of this thread?

Jingus has 12 fingers.

That is all.

Guest Flyboy
The real point of this thread?

Jingus has 12 fingers.

That is all.

I don't know why, but I find out one of the funniest posts ever.

Dear Sir,

- Ed

----

I write for...

TheSmartMarks.com

Sent and sent.

What was his response to this?

Guest Anglesault
And as someone who has, indeed, sucked cock

omgomgomgomgommgomg ED'S A FAGIT~!~ LOLLOL OMGOMGOMGOMGOMLOLML!!!1122!!!22111!

::runs around in circles until hitting the wall face first and losing consiousness::

Guest MaxPower27
And as someone who has, indeed, sucked cock

omgomgomgomgommgomg ED'S A FAGIT~!~ LOLLOL OMGOMGOMGOMGOMLOLML!!!1122!!!22111!

::runs around in circles until hitting the wall face first and losing consiousness::

*steals AS's wallet and runs away*

Guest J*ingus

::Rides by in a big van with Jerry Lynn, the Sinister Minister, AJ Styles, Matt Borne, and various others, wondering what the hell the commotion is about.::

Weird. Didn't know I had twelve fingers. Still looks like ten to me.

Guest The Amazing Rando

*steals AS's Team Angle Valor Jumpsuit... leaving him naked and open to the wrath of EHSTEVEDDT~!*

Urrr...

*Washes jumpsuit thoroughly**

Guest Anglesault

Ah, but that was my decoy. I reality, you just disrobed Sara Undertaker.

I'm knocked out oer there.

Guest kingkamala

That guy is either an idiotic 12 year old or a thirty something year old mark who somehow stumbled upon some internet wrestling pages. If it is a gimmick, I must applaud it's creator.

Guest The Amazing Rando

So you look like Sara Undertaker??

Either way...I got me a freshly cleaned Team Angle jumpsuit, BAYBEE~!