TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
slimm44

TNA DVD's

If you go to NWATNA.COM there is a message on the merechandise page that says new merchandise like Videos, DVDs and picture paks will be available this week. I have news that the merchandise will be available tomorrow at the asylum and on the website by friday

Guest Markingout

Thats awesome hopefully there will be a "best of the Xdivision tape". Or "The Best of AJ Styles in TNA"

Guest goodhelmet

this is what i am talking about. yeah, hopefully all of the worthwhile matches (all 5 of them ;)) will be caught on one dvd so i don't have to reread countless dames diatribes in an attempt to have someone make me a best-of tape.

Guest Slapnuts00

Dave Meltzer reported a while back that they will actually be full shows released in a sets like shows 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, etc. Don't know if that will change though.

Apparently TNA backed down from selling the DVD;s this week. My friend and co owner of totalnonstop.com has called and e-mailed the TNA office and they confirmed the DVDs are not going to be available this week. My first source this morning was incorrect and I apologize on their behalf and mine.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

That's alright.

At least we know that they are actually coming.

Guest Youth N Asia
Dave Meltzer reported a while back that they will actually be full shows released in a sets like shows 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, etc. Don't know if that will change though.

That would be a great way to do it. Hell, I'd buy them that way (even ones I have on tape)

Guest subliminal_animal

If they're really packaging all the shows together in sequence like that, I'll probably end up getting all of them.

Guest JHawk

If that's how they're coming out, I'm definitely getting them.

I'm actually pissed they're delaying the releases of them, because I was already planning on making a Suncoast run tomorrow before this announcement since my Replay card needs renewed anyway.

Guest razazteca

The DVDs will be available at stores? I hope FYE will be selling them soon, or else I might have to go to San Antonio to buy them.

Guest JHawk

If they're not available at stores, then they'll lose some revenue from those people who want them but won't buy them online.

That doesn't mean they actually will be in stores though

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Dear TNA,

You rule. The DVD's are a great idea, but unless you put them in stores you aren't reaching a new audience, just the same IWC who's been watching you. You could expand your fan base a LOT here.

PS: GET A TV DEAL.

Guest Retro Rob

I thought they were going to be made available last week. I don't see any DVDs on their site.

Guest Deviant

I've got the majority of TNA on tape, but I am glad to see them doing this, whenever they become available. It goes without saying that this will immediately increase profits for the company, and when TNA gets money and a chance to get bigger, how can you not be happy with that?

Guest Mole

They should also sell them in 'Best of' collections. I would probably buy them if they were sold like that.

Guest BoboBrazil

TNA's merchandise company is shit. They need to get the company that does MLW merchandise. Their stuff is awesome. Their tshirts are superior to what TNA puts out too.

I don't believe they will be available at Suncoast or any other Video store just yet. What will probably happen is they will begin to sell them at the Asylum (when they are ready). Then on the website, and probably later sell them at video stores. I'm not 100% sure. E-mail TNA and ask them.

TNA's merchandise company is shit. They need to get the company that does MLW merchandise. Their stuff is awesome. Their tshirts are superior to what TNA puts out too.

I'd say RoH has the best shirts. *Hugs his Spanky shirt*