TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest razazteca

Fantasy Football

:( *sighs*

Looks like I'm trying to look for a running back still...

Anybody wanting to wheel a deal? I'm interested in getting a solid starting Running Back.

Edit:

Opening offer made to Funjaculator.

Damn I am stuck with a hard decision, should I start Troy Brown or Dennis Northcutt? Northcutt is hurt but will start against the Bengals and Troy Brown is healthy but plays for the Pats with Brady not producing much.

Damn I am stuck with a hard decision, should I start Troy Brown or Dennis Northcutt? Northcutt is hurt but will start against the Bengals and Troy Brown is healthy but plays for the Pats with Brady not producing much.

I'd go Northcutt.

With Brady not producing much, he'll likely make some key errs that'll likley see Brown not getting more than 5 receptions and maybe 65 yards.

At least that's what I'd think.

But your boy Kelly Holcomb has a broken leg and might not start and Johnson & Davis played big in the last game so I am still going to start Troy Brown. It will be a game time decision for me if I change the line up.

And Moe is never for trade, I just got rid of his backup and now going with WRs instead of 3 RBs for my line up.

Also as a Pats fan, Brady tends to spread the ball around so no matter if Brown is the #1 receiver or not, he'll probably get a limited amount of catches although he'll help on the return stats. Speaking of being stuck...should I start Larry Centers or Desmond Clark? Both playing relatively decent D's in Washington and Green Bay. Clark's averaging 7 yards per catch(42/6) with 1 TD while Centers is averaging 5 yards per run(50/10) and 5.2 yards per catch(52/10). Damn...

Well considering that the Pats do pass the ball around to 6 receivers a game, I could see Centers at least getting 4 catches. Desmond Clark could get potential redzone oppertunities.....but Kordell Stewart is the QB so who knows what will happen.

But your boy Kelly Holcomb has a broken leg and might not start and Johnson & Davis played big in the last game so I am still going to start Troy Brown.  It will be a game time decision for me if I change the line up.

And Moe is never for trade, I just got rid of his backup and now going with WRs instead of 3 RBs for my line up.

Yes, I know all about Holcomb. But I need to take risks as I'm not getting Vick back till October and for fucks sakes. While Johnson isn't bad, he ain't doing me squat better than Pete (except getting like maybe 5 more points).

It's going to be the same with me and Holcomb. Hopefully he's ok to go. I really don't want Johnson as my starter. I need SOMEONE on my team to get above 20 points.

And damn you on the Moe no trady. I fucking need a RB.

Edit: And Issac's the only person I can trust on my team to show up... So no.

Trade offered to ya Flik, though ya probably won't like it

We'll see.

*looks at offer*

Hm.... It's not bad, but I will have to say no. As I'm hoping for Glenn, Thrash, and Bruce (he didn't one week) to actually show up this week.

That's cool, offered ya Morris for Hatchette just now since I figured ya wouldn't want to give up Glenn. Also a trade has been proposed to ya Whalers on the Moon.

Countered. Please don't let the stats elude you. The guy is supposed to be the #1 receiver (at least that's what the depth chart tells me, I don't follow the Dolphins to well).

And he was also on a bye week.

Accepted Flik, glad to do business with ya. I'm high on Thompson but wasn't sure if I could nab a somewhat better receiver in Glenn or Hatchette so I tried them both first.

Well at least I'll get a secondary RB that might see a little time so that's always good.

Plus he gets return yards which is always a bonus.