TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest razazteca

Fantasy Football

Domanick davis has 2 carries for 30 yards so far.

Calico, a good pickup for me, has 4 rec for 92 yards.

Whalers is having a good game out of Bret Favre, but Stephen Davis has been shut down.

My only worry is my starting QB..Plummer is a gametime decision. I've got Maddox. Maddox is starting to suck lately. ARGH.

There are two aspects of my team I would like to thank for what, unless Wilkins owns the world tomorrow, will be my second defeat.

First honoree:

Todd Pinkston

Stat line for today: 0 receptions for 0 yards

Highlight of the day: Dropped 40-50 yard TD pass, because he was about to get hit.

A nice big goose egg from Pinkston today. Honorable mention to McNabb for sucking my nutsack so badly that he couldn't get any pass near Pinkston. Except for the one dropped pass.

Second honoree:

The Washington Redskins defense

Stat line for the day: 35 pts allowed, 0 sacks, 0 INTs, 0 FRs, -7 pts provided to me

Truly it takes skill to do absolutely nothing on defense for 60 minutes. To not bumblefuck your way into a single turnover or sack truly takes talent. Put Lavar Arrington did make a nice tackle that all of the video packages wanted to point out. Good work Lavar, you overrated piece of shit.

Edited by the pinjockey

I would like to thank my TWO~ no shows Eric Moulds and Shad Meirer. You know I can't have a week when I don't have a no show. I also would like to thank the Other Ricky Williams who remembered to fumble the ball just like the real Ricky.

The Ravens defense gets the game ball for blocking a kick for a TD and 3 INTs. And Steve Smith for 103 yard receiving and TD plus the bonus of return yards of 60.

The scores for our league are up.

And, once again, I'm back to winning.

This week, I flushed the Toilet Turds by posting 98 points, plus I have Torry Holt left to play in tonight's game against Atlanta.

Hopefully, this gets things rolling back in the right direction, once again.

No fucking way:

Schedule - Week 6

Crimson Storm 49.29

Cartmans Pats 50.81

And I've still got Doug Johnson, Issac Bruce, and Jay Feely up to bat.

Unless something goes horribly wrong, :D I'm now even at 3-3~! BOOM~!

Now if I could just get Holcomb or Vick back, then I'd be actually GOOD enough to have that record!

The Toilet Ducks 27.13

Can I just wish this team a fast and quick death, cause like YIKES~!

Funny though... That botched trade concerning Johnson goes through, and I go 2-1 from it.

Weird, eh?

I got an 8.88 pt lead on Whalers!

Jeff wilkins can score 8 pts and I win have the big upset. He scores 9 or more and I lose.

Is hoping St. Louis is very efficient on offense and scores all TDs and no FGs.

You better make sure that Doug goes negative, Atlanta gets no Field Goals, and of course, Issac Bruce doesn't do anything.

Otherwise I'm 3-3

Maui Mercenaries would of beaten me if it was not for the Ravens D who gave me 24 points! Maui has talent but they are a bunch of underachievers especially McNabb and Boston.