TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest razazteca

Fantasy Football

Couple of injuries..although I doubt they'll much matter..

Jeff Blake, Cardinals QB is out with a concussion

James Stewart, Lions RB is out indefinitely with a seperated shoulder (and its a free for all for the starting job..bunch of nobodys)

Interesting move by Ultimo Guererros. He dropped Kordell Stewart and picked up Byron Leftwich. I know Stewart is unreliable, but I can't see Leftwich (a rookiee non-starter) putting up better numbers than Slash. What do you guys think?

The reason for my QB change is that my bye week for the Saints is in week 10 and by then I believe that Byron Leftwich will be starting. I do not believe that Kordell can hold on to the starting job late in the season.

I am not worried about now I am worried about week 10, I do have Aaron Brooks starting. I only need a backup QB for 1 week so its not a big risk.

My running backs totally suck...they'll be the death of my team.

Starter: Emmitt Smith(Nuff Said)

Starter: Dominic Rhodes(Could be a nice sleeper if Edge gets injured)

Backup: Sammy Morris(The backup to Travis Henry)

It was a pleasant surprise that Olandis Gary got traded and will be playing for the Lions.

He should easily be the starter, even after James Stewart comes back from his injured shoulder. Im now one of the lucky few with 2 starting RBs.

So what's going to be done with the inactive teams? fazzle and flyboy are active on the boards, but haven't touched their teams, which is kind of disappointing. Berzerker's Vikings actually looks like a pretty good team, so it's weird that whoever that is isn't bothering to participate.

I'm the Berzerker's Vikings, I havent done anything because theres nothing I have to do. Yahoo put the people in the right spots for me so I'm set to go. All thats left is to sit back and let the games roll.

TO and Koren Robinson still have half a game left...if they do well, and Mason doesn't put a lot of points up, you can still win.

Maddox is what (seemingly) won the day for the Ephedras though. His 36 points is more than the entire teams for A-Team and Maui.

Playing match ups is risky with Harrington since he was playing the basement team of the Cardinals and the Titans have a decent defense. But the Raiders have no running game at all so Gannon would throw 50+ attempts in the game which is an important stat in the fantasy league.