TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ANKLELOCK

HHH Injured Again

Guest Coffey

What are the odds of Triple H wrestling in Terre Haute, IN tonight at a house show if he didn't wrestle in Green Bay, WI last night?

Slim to none hopefully, i don't wish any harm on Trippers i just think him being injured is the only way to get the title off him.

*Silently marks out at 300th post*

Or be smarter and go with Kane Vs Nash in a Iron Man Match.

:lol:

Guest GameCop

How cool would it be if HHH stayed off RAW for the second week in a row, and the rating rose?

Hopefully, it would be crystal clear to WWE that HHH is a negative draw. Hell, even Meltzer said so!

Guest Retro Rob

What the fuck?

I had a hematoma in my leg from April to the end of June. It didn't stop me from doing anything.

Guest Austin3164life

Against all possible odds, I say Chris Jericho benefits from this if it means Triple H must vacate the title.

or maybe HHH is just suffering from a " hematoma "

Least to say, be interesting how RAW turns out tomorrow night... :ph34r:

Guest The Czech Republic
What the fuck?

I had a hematoma in my leg from April to the end of June. It didn't stop me from doing anything.

Rob, I bet you had a hematoma this morning, and look, you're walking around just fine today.

What the fuck?

I had a hematoma in my leg from April to the end of June.  It didn't stop me from doing anything.

Rob, I bet you had a hematoma this morning, and look, you're walking around just fine today.

:D Ah memorys of Angle mocking Trippers quad tear.

Guest the 1inch punch

How about a Double Jeopardy Match

Ecw did one once, two matches in the Ring at the same time.

Say Jericho/Shawn and RVD/Booker (No1 Contender because he is the IC Champ, anyone remember that rule)

Then do Jericho Booker, either of which winning id be happy with

Match wise it'll be an absolute mess, but probably better than your average La Resistance match

And, the promotion of Summerslam could be that its the first one ever, and its unique, like the way they sold the Survivor Series with the elimination Chamber

Guest Choken One

How the fans think it's any different then your average 4 Way Dance?

Guest the 1inch punch

Well I dont know, but the original had decent heat

Blame Paul Heyman, just like always

Everyone knows Chris Jericho, RVD, Booker T, or Kane (Yeah, he's iffy) are the real top guys on RAW. Get the Klique out of the picture and whoever wins, fan service will finally be delivered.

Guest Choken One

I'm still Pimping my Vengence 2001 4 Way Idea...

Jericho/RVD/Booker/Kane

with Jericho beating Booker by Nefarious means and RVD "triumphaning" over Kane but getting killed in the process when Kane shatters RVD'S ribs and Jericho takes advantage and wins the title...

Guest Choken One
Everyone knows Chris Jericho, RVD, Booker T, or Kane (Yeah, he's iffy) are the real top guys on RAW. Get the Klique out of the picture and whoever wins, fan service will finally be delivered.

I wouldn't say Kane is "iffy" when he has dominated the Ratings increase as of late and he was always a credible draw...

How about a Double Jeopardy Match

Ecw did one once, two matches in the Ring at the same time.

I remember that match, Corino won the gold, i mark for Corino. Wan't a bad match either.

Say Jericho/Shawn and RVD/Booker (No1 Contender because he is the IC Champ, anyone remember that rule)

I was actually saying this to my friend yesterday, no theres seemingly no one credible left to challenge HHH other than Goldberg i figured why not let Booker get a crack at it, bringing back that rule.

At least then there would be a real motivation for the upper carders to go for the IC title, and even if some one lower down the card wins it, there title shot can just be a throw away tv match.

Basically, this is how you can look at it this way...

Chris Jericho - hasn't had the world title for almost 16 months. He's the total package and has what it takes to be world champ. The most buried guy on RAW.

Rob Van Dam - has never won a world championship. Had insane pops going for him in 2002. Lacks on mic skills. Been buried (almost as bad as Jericho) since Unforgiven.

Booker T - like Jericho, another total package wrestler. Hasn't had the title since SummerSlam 2001.

^ All three guys are very charasmatic.

Kane - hasn't been world champion since KOTR '98. Has the monster build, still gets pops. :ph34r:

Guest The Czech Republic

we've got some time, let's get the belt off Hunter ASAP (pronounced eh-sapp) and book a 16-man tournament leading up to Summerslam in lieu of the fallen King of the Ring. Finals at the PPV with possibly the semis as well.

Guest EdwardKnoxII
was actually saying this to my friend yesterday, no theres seemingly no one credible left to challenge HHH other than Goldberg i figured why not let Booker get a crack at it, bringing back that rule.

If it's against HHH I say no. Cause I don't think I could take another HHH/Booker feud were HHH says people like Booker aren't good enough to be champ and then goes on to beat Booker, making him look weak and, pushing Booker right back down the card.

we've got some time, let's get the belt off Hunter ASAP (pronounced eh-sapp) and book a 16-man tournament leading up to Summerslam in lieu of the fallen King of the Ring. Finals at the PPV with possibly the semis as well.

Could they really do that? That would be pretty cool. I love tournaments and the US title tournament is the only reason why I still give a shit about Vengeance now...

Guest BoboBrazil

This isn't a major injury. HHH had this same injury before and I think he missed a week or 2 tops.

Guest bob_barron
What better way to make Jericho into a legitimate star than by having him dethrone the King of ladder matches.

HBK: Look Jericho, you don't know what you're getting into. I am the King of the ladder match!

Jericho: Yeah, well...that's nothing compared to what I am...I'm the KING OF THE WORLD!! Beat that, junior.

En route to SummerSlam, WWE can show clips of HBK's ladder matches: HBK vs. Bret, HBK vs. Razor I and II, HBK vs. HHH ( elbow drop), HBK vs. Goldust, and so on...

WWE can also let us know that Jericho isn't exactly a novice either by showing us clips from Jericho vs. Benoit, TLC 4, Jericho vs. RVD ( Walls of Jericho), TLC Vegas, etc...

After a grueling 30 minute match, Jericho cleanly prevails, and embraces Shawn Michaels, his childhood hero...

Jericho should not embrace Michaels.

AT ALL.

Secondly-

If Brock v. Angle is gonna be the main- why do a ladder match if it won't headline.

HBK can't work a 30 minute ladder match due to his back. Fans probably the last ladder match he was in sucked a dick

Guest The Czech Republic

16 contenders for the Fake Title

Goldberg is out, Clique is not considered. Arrange as you'd like.

Jericho

Kane

RVD

Booker T. (IC champ is #1 contender, right?)

Christian

Goldust

Ric Flair

Randy Orton

Bubba Ray Dudley

Tommy Dreamer

Rodney Mack

Scott Steiner

Test

Lance Storm

Rene Dupree

Sylvan Grenier

Idears: Steiner and Test go to a no-contest in the first round giving Orton a bye to the semis, because he's the future and he should have it easy.

Final four:

RVD d. Orton

Jericho d. Michaels

RVD d. Jericho

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
16 contenders for the Fake Title

Goldberg is out, Clique is not considered. Arrange as you'd like.

Jericho

Kane

RVD

Booker T. (IC champ is #1 contender, right?)

Christian

Goldust

Ric Flair

Randy Orton

Bubba Ray Dudley

Tommy Dreamer

Rodney Mack

Scott Steiner

Test

Lance Storm

Rene Dupree

Sylvan Grenier

Your winner and new World Heavyweight Champion...

Bubba Tuff!

Guest Retro Rob
This isn't a major injury. HHH had this same injury before and I think he missed a week or 2 tops.

It's really not a big deal at all. The only time you feel pain is when you are on your feet for a long time or pressure is applied to the area. They probably gave him the night off just to prevent it from swelling up more.

Yeah, thanks for crashing our hopes there. Maybe Crips will get a quad infection...

Guest CronoT

If McMahon was on the top of his game, he would realize that Levesque is injury prone, and get him away from the title.

But since Levesque is still fucking Stephanie, that has about as much change as a snowball in an El Paso summer day. (It's 105 degrees outside right now.)

Guest Choken One

Take out the Frenchies and do a 14 man (Playing off past WORLD TITLE history)

Dear Vince,

Thank you so much for giving me your daughter's hand in marriage to help solidify my place in WWE permanently along with complete control over the company above Shane once you and Linda move on.

Your loving future son-in-law,

Paul Levesque from Connecticut

Guest Trivia247
Dear Vince,

Thank you so much for giving me your daughter's hand in marriage to help solidify my place in WWE permanently along with complete control over the company above Shane once you and Linda move on.

Your loving future son-in-law,

Paul Levesque from Connecticut

P.S

I think you been working too hard, you should take a vacation....no even better, you should retire...

Don't worry we will fill the WWE TV with all the things you love and approve of seeing while your gone, More Necrophila and Weddings on WWE TV!