TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ANKLELOCK

HHH Injured Again

Fuck!!!!! Now you guys tell me RTTT is awesome. I drove to Philly the other day with my girl to hang out and I saw it in a video store and passed on it. damnit!!!!

Guest bob_barron
Besides, I think it's kind of stupid to actually wish injury upon a professional wrestler. Would an injury to HHH or any other wrestler really make you happy?

No, but if Lawler had a case of laryngitis and got replaced by Heyman on Raw it wouldn't break my heart.

And I like Lawler when he's calling the match. It just doesn't happen much.

I just wish for Lawler to grow up.

Don't blame Lawler- it's all Vince's fault.

Hearing dynamite be happy that HHH is injured is funny considering he started a thread about how we complain too much

Guest bob_barron
Fuck!!!!! Now you guys tell me RTTT is awesome. I drove to Philly the other day with my girl to hang out and I saw it in a video store and passed on it. damnit!!!!

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out-

ROH-awesome

Fuck!!!!! Now you guys tell me RTTT is awesome.  I drove to Philly the other day with my girl to hang out and I saw it in a video store and passed on it.  damnit!!!!

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out-

ROH-awesome

No, it doesnt, but if you're saying ever show has been awesome your fooling yourself. I got a show once, forgot the name of it, and it was pretty crapadelic.

Guest bob_barron

What show was that?

I've seen 7 shows and they've all been awesome

Guest Retro Rob
hmmm maybe they should chop that leg off of HHH, that way he cant wrestle *looks at SD!*

...nevermind

When did you come back?

Guest THE MIGHTY THOR

Is RVD going to get blamed for this since he wrestled him and Nash the night before this "injury"?

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

No this one he can blame on Jericho b/c he would've never had it if it hadn't been for the quad tear.

Guest CanadianChick

Do you think that a blood clot can be blamed on someone else? I'm sure it will be, but just wondering....

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Yes....b/c he never would've gotten it if he hadn't torn his quad. That's what's causing the hematoma.