TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ANKLELOCK

HHH Injured Again

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

And I'm pretty sure if the blood did calcify he'd find a way to come back. HE'S NOT HUMAN. I mean if you shot the bastard he'd be back the next week with just a bandaid on.

Let's face it.....HHH made a deal with satan. He's impervious to career ending injuries.

Guest Retro Rob
Yeah let's not get our hopes up.

Once again, this is not a very serious injury. As long as he takes it easy for a week or two he will be in tip-top shape for SummerSlam.

Gee....that's pretty much what I said.

I sorta made that post in agreeance with you. It just didn't come out that way. ;)

Guest CronoT
And I'm pretty sure if the blood did calcify he'd find a way to come back. HE'S NOT HUMAN. I mean if you shot the bastard he'd be back the next week with just a bandaid on.

Let's face it.....HHH made a deal with satan. He's impervious to career ending injuries.

Vincent Kennedy McMahon is known by that name in certain circles.

He's defies all logic and breaks the law of physics!

Guest the r-train

Seriously, why should it be so bad to wish injury on a guy like Triple H, namely Triple H himself? He has more than enough money to last him a lifetime, and even if he didn't, he's going to marry Stephanie. Also, he'll just become a writer/booker/GM/manager anyways, it's not like Vince would ever get rid of him completely. This isn't wishing death or anything; as a matter of fact, I do hope HHH's injury is serious, he can enjoy an early retirement with his hot wife. I mean, do you actually feel bad for him because of a freaking hematoma? Jesus Christ, some people here are way too sensitive.

Guest claydude14

In all seriousness I hope his fucking blood calcifies. It would make my personal life more enjoyable because I wouldn't know the ending to EVERY World Title match. I'm at a point where I long for 1995 compared to RAW. So CALCIFY LEVESQUE CALCIFY.

He's defies all logic

Which is why and WWE creative make such a great couple...

Guest The Decadent Slacker

Hmm...HHH will always be around. He's like a zombie in the Evil Dead movies: gotta dismember the bastard first. If i were him, i'd cry like a baby, take a few months off, get the sympathy return like he did last time, then come back & beat Jericho/RVD/Booker in december. He's fresher for a couple weeks, then it's back to normal/hell/reality.

Guest FileCabinet

Let's see who could get the title if Triple H had to leave...

Jericho - He didn't have a good title run the last time. After WrestleMania X-8, he started losing too much. He's lost to the "contenders of the month" including Kane, Steiner, and Nash. At WrestleMania XIX, he had a chance to prove that he's more than a Michaels-wannabe at the biggest PPV of the year. Michaels showed him that he was wrong. After that, nothing happened until Michaels asked for a rematch. He currently isn't doing much other than the Highlight Reel. They've forced the fans to see him as a mid-carder so he shouldn't get the title without an excellent build-up.

Kane - The night he returned to perform the Spinaroonie, his character died. The writers continued to make Kane look goofy. The Katie Vick storyline hurt him more. After losing to HHH, you'd expect him to continue fighting for the belt. Instead, he formed a team with RVD because...they lost to Triple H(?). When they lost the tag titles, Triple H challenged Kane in a title vs. mask match. Kane lost the mask to reveal...nothing much. Along the way, he somehow became a "monster" again. He's currently in the biggest storyline on Raw, but I don't think he should win the title either.

RVD - RVD had his chance against HHH, but he failed. After that, he joined Kane in a silly tag team since they realized they weren't good enough for the world title. When their team broke up, he got a rematch against the champ. During the match, for some reason Bischoff helped RVD by changing the rules. However, RVD still couldn't get the job done. He's slowly fading into the background of the Kane storyline.

Booker T - HHH told Booker T that his WCW title runs meant nothing and that he couldn't win the title because he's black. Well...Hunter was correct. After the big loss at 'Mania, Booker T faded into the background. Since he isn't good enough to main event, he decided to go for the second-best title. It took him about three matches to finally beat the extremely weak Christian. It's been "proven" that he can't main event, so he can't get the title.

Christian - He cheated to win the Intercontinental Title. He cheated to beat Booker T at Bad Blood. He didn't beat anyone since winning the title, not even Goldust. He doesn't belong anywhere near the title.

Goldust - After he broke up with Booker T, he faded into the background with a failing gimmick. The audience believes that Booker T was the better man from their team. If Booker T can't win, how can Goldust?

Ric Flair - He did lose to Rico a while ago...Didn't Triple H tell Flair that he's nothing without him? I guess it was true since Flair agreed and joined Triple H again. He's been presented as Triple H's bitch and it probably wouldn't be good if he looks more powerful than all the current younger talent. Flair could probably get the title since people believed that he could beat Triple H on that episode of Raw.

Bubba Ray Dudley - During his singles run, he stood up to Triple H to try to prove himself as a main eventer. He lost and reformed the Dudley Boys to show he'll never be anything more than a tag team wrestler.

Tommy Dreamer is a jobber. Rodney Mack lasted less time in the ring with Goldberg than Jericho. Screw Scott Steiner. Screw Test. The fans won't take Lance Storm seriously as a contender since he's "boring". Screw La Resistance.

So the only person that can win the title who doesn't belong to the Kliq and isn't Goldberg is...Ric Flair. Maybe Kane. I don't really want to see either one with the title, but I would say Flair looks like the best choice. Too bad the best choice isn't what I would consider a good choice.

Guest wwF1587

well this made me very happy... i like the fact that triple h is injured again.. usually i find myself feeling sorry for someone injured but not HHH. This means we get long boring HHH interviews instead of boring sucky matches... hopefully it means we get a no HHH show like last week, but then again if he is injured he cant defend nor lose that world title ... which kinda sucks (not that hes gonna loose it anyway but)

Guest CronoT

(I'm an RVD mark, so, as the saying goes, take this with a grain of salt.)

I really do think RVD could really pull off a World Title reign with only a little help. When it comes to in-ring skill, NO ONE can match up with him. If he could get some speech lessons, (ala Rhyno) or if he could get a mouthpiece, someone like Flair, he could really be good.

Also, the reason Bischoff came out and restarted the match, was because since he had done it all night, Austin was originally booked to do the face-GM thing. But instead, he got food poisoning. Yes, that DID really happen. So, Bischoff had to do it.

Also, if Heyman was still a writer/head writer, we all know RVD would have won the title by now.

Guest Askewniverse

I'm probably one of the only people here that doesn't hate HHH at all, so I actually think that this is bad news.

I honestly hope that HHH's injury isn't too serious. No matter how much I may dislike (hate is such a strong word) a wrestler, I don't wish injury upon him or her.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

The only bad news here is that dispite HHH's injury (ies) over the past year, they still won't take the title off of him. If this were _anyone_ else, that title would have been taken off them in no time.

Guest CanadianChick
Seriously, why should it be so bad to wish injury on a guy like Triple H, namely Triple H himself? He has more than enough money to last him a lifetime, and even if he didn't, he's going to marry Stephanie. Also, he'll just become a writer/booker/GM/manager anyways, it's not like Vince would ever get rid of him completely. This isn't wishing death or anything; as a matter of fact, I do hope HHH's injury is serious, he can enjoy an early retirement with his hot wife. I mean, do you actually feel bad for him because of a freaking hematoma? Jesus Christ, some people here are way too sensitive.

Why is it so bad to wish injury on someone? Because it is fucking pathetic and immature to wish harm upon someone because you don't personally enjoy them. But because it's Triple H, it is perfectly fine. I hate to say this, but if someone came in here and wished injury on Angle, it would be a whole different story. It's not about being over sensitive, it's the principle of the matter.

Guest Downhome
Seriously, why should it be so bad to wish injury on a guy like Triple H, namely Triple H himself?  He has more than enough money to last him a lifetime, and even if he didn't, he's going to marry Stephanie.  Also, he'll just become a writer/booker/GM/manager anyways, it's not like Vince would ever get rid of him completely.  This isn't wishing death or anything; as a matter of fact, I do hope HHH's injury is serious, he can enjoy an early retirement with his hot wife.  I mean, do you actually feel bad for him because of a freaking hematoma?  Jesus Christ, some people here are way too sensitive.

Why is it so bad to wish injury on someone? Because it is fucking pathetic and immature to wish harm upon someone because you don't personally enjoy them. But because it's Triple H, it is perfectly fine. I hate to say this, but if someone came in here and wished injury on Angle, it would be a whole different story. It's not about being over sensitive, it's the principle of the matter.

I have never, and never will, wished an injury on anyone. I've wished for their mindset to change, I've wished for the promoter and writers to change, but never for a performer to get an injury. Like it or not as fans, what these people do is their job, it's what they do for a living.

It'd be like their coming to Wal-Mart and wishing for that cashier to fall down and break their neck after they make an error or some shit, it's just trivial when it comes down to it.

I just wish HHH would loosen up a bit, or at least for the guys in power (besides HHH) would stand up to the all-mighty once and for all.

Guest Dangerous A

Again, after four pages, who gives a fuck?

He's off your TV. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Some of you won't be happy until he's dead. You won't say it, but deep down I'll bet that's what most of you want. Why else has this God forsaken thing gone 4 pages if that wasn't the mentality.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

*Wishes injury on both Downhome and Canadian Chick*

Guest bob_barron
Seriously, why should it be so bad to wish injury on a guy like Triple H, namely Triple H himself?  He has more than enough money to last him a lifetime, and even if he didn't, he's going to marry Stephanie.  Also, he'll just become a writer/booker/GM/manager anyways, it's not like Vince would ever get rid of him completely.  This isn't wishing death or anything; as a matter of fact, I do hope HHH's injury is serious, he can enjoy an early retirement with his hot wife.  I mean, do you actually feel bad for him because of a freaking hematoma?  Jesus Christ, some people here are way too sensitive.

I have never, and never will, wished an injury on anyone. I've wished for their mindset to change, I've wished for the promoter and writers to change, but never for a performer to get an injury. Like it or not as fans, what these people do is their job, it's what they do for a living.

It'd be like their coming to Wal-Mart and wishing for that cashier to fall down and break their neck after they make an error or some shit, it's just trivial when it comes down to it.

I just wish HHH would loosen up a bit, or at least for the guys in power (besides HHH) would stand up to the all-mighty once and for all.

I'm usually like that but if Shawn fucks up his back again- I will be the happiest person on the face of the earth

Guest CanadianChick

You're just mad that I was right about....well you know. I can't say it here, but you know what I mean.

Guest Downhome

I'm usually like that but if Shawn fucks up his back again- I will be the happiest person on the face of the earth

Just like I thought RRR was a HHH fan, I could've sworn you were a huge HBK fan! Especially since you love Bulldog so much and all of that.

I'm shocked at what I'm learning tonight. Next thing I know I'll find out Anglesault actually DOES like Kurt Angle.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

NO! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YO... SHUDDUP!!!

*wishes harder*

Guest Downhome

I wont wish injury on you, but I do wish to you a lifetime of only being able to watch Goldberg squash matches.

Guest CanadianChick

Keep wishing RRR. It won't change that I was RIGHT and you were WRONG WRONG WRONG!

Guest RavishingRickRudo

I *liked* the Goldie squash matches from WCW, so that's not really much of a punishment...

*curses*

Guest Askewniverse

I agree 100% with CC and Downhome. There's no good reason to wish injury upon someone.

With HHH, there always seems to be a double standard. Like CC said, if someone here who legitimately hated Angle or Benoit wished injury upon them, he (or she) would have an entire folder dedicated to him (or her) for flaming.

Besides, I think it's kind of stupid to actually wish injury upon a professional wrestler. Would an injury to HHH or any other wrestler really make you happy?

Guest JHawk
Besides, I think it's kind of stupid to actually wish injury upon a professional wrestler. Would an injury to HHH or any other wrestler really make you happy?

No, but if Lawler had a case of laryngitis and got replaced by Heyman on Raw it wouldn't break my heart.

And I like Lawler when he's calling the match. It just doesn't happen much.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

But if you take Angle and Benoit away from the WWE would the WWE, and thus your enjoyment, be better for it?

Guest Askewniverse
But if you take Angle and Benoit away from the WWE would the WWE, and thus your enjoyment, be better for it?

No. If you took away Benoit and Angle from the WWE, I would actually enjoy it less. I think that I may be misunderstanding your question (if it was directed at me), but I don't hate Angle or Benoit at all. In fact, they're two of my favorite wrestlers.

I was just using those two as an example, because most people seem to love them, which makes them the polar opposite of HHH.

Guest Downhome

No, but if Lawler had a case of laryngitis and got replaced by Heyman on Raw it wouldn't break my heart.

And I like Lawler when he's calling the match. It just doesn't happen much.

I just wish for Lawler to grow up.