TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ANKLELOCK

HHH Injured Again

Guest CronoT
Dear Vince,

Thank you so much for giving me your daughter's hand in marriage to help solidify my place in WWE permanently along with complete control over the company above Shane once you and Linda move on.

Your loving future son-in-law,

Paul Levesque from Connecticut

P.S

I think you been working too hard, you should take a vacation....no even better, you should retire...

Don't worry we will fill the WWE TV with all the things you love and approve of seeing while your gone, More Necrophila and Weddings on WWE TV!

And don't forget old men being sexed to death.....

Guest CanadianChick
Booker T - like Jericho,another total package wrestler. Hasn't had the title since SummerSlam 2001.

Bwhahahha!! Thanks, I needed the good laugh.

Oh, and I doubt that this will keep Triple H out of action for long. He'll probably just take a couple of weeks of wrestling, but still be on Raw of course. Don't worry, he'll be back for SummerSlam. Aren't you just so happy?

Hey, that was uncalled for and pretty fucked up.

Anyway about the news of HHH being injured...

It's a beautiful day

Sky falls, you feel like

It's a beautiful day

Don't let it get away

Guest The Czech Republic
[Your winner and new World Heavyweight Champion...

Bubba Tuff!

Hopefully not. Here's a working bracket:

Tommy Dreamer d. Kane in a shocking upset because Dreamer is really pissed at Kane for all that beating-up business.

RVD d. Christian

Jericho d. Garrison Cade (student of Shawn's, play it up)

Booker T d. Lance Storm

Randy Orton d. Bubba Ray Dudley

Scott Steiner and Test go to a no-contest, neither advances.

Hurricane d. Rodney Mack

Ric Flair d. Goldust

RVD d. Dreamer, Jericho d. Booker, Orton has a bye, Flair beats Hurricane.

RVD d. Jericho, and when Orton faces Flair, Ric says he'll lie down for Orton, but small-packages him to turn face and break up Evolution again.

RVD beats Flair and it's the Summer of RVD done right.

Guest CanadianChick

Hey, that was uncalled for and pretty fucked up.

Anyway about the news of HHH being injured...

It's a beautiful day

Sky falls, you feel like

It's a beautiful day

Don't let it get away

Oh, so me saying the Booker T sucks is 'fucked up', but you wishing injury on Triple H is perfectly fine?

Guest CanadianChick

I don't care if you are kidding or not, but goddamn, it's annoying to hear people praying injury upon someone. I understand you don't like them, but get a hold of yourself.

Guest CanadianChick

Wow, that was an intelligent post!

Anyways, if HHH is unable to compete at SummerSlam (which I don't think will happen, but hey, this is fantasy booking), I agree with whoever said do the Vengence 2001 booking. RVD/Kane and Jericho/Goldberg. I don't want Goldberg to be there, but I'm being realistic. RVD wins, Jericho wins with devious means. Then between RVD and Jericho, I don't care who wins. Either is fine.

RVD/Kane and Jericho/Goldberg. I don't want Goldberg to be there, but I'm being realistic

Goldberg has a bigger chance of not making it to SummerSlam than HHH at this rate. And without Mick Foley as a back-up opponent, who would take his spot?

I'm guessing RVD, Kane, or Booker (iffy since he's the IC Champ right now)

Gotta rule out Jericho since he's STILL RAW's 2nd top heel.

Guest CanadianChick
RVD/Kane and Jericho/Goldberg. I don't want Goldberg to be there, but I'm being realistic

Goldberg has a bigger chance of not making it to SummerSlam than HHH at this rate. And without Mick Foley as a back-up opponent, who would take his spot?

What are you talking about? The Raw main event will be Goldberg/HHH. Where did you get the idea that Goldberg wouldn't make the card?

Guest The ChriZa

With everyone getting hurt, fired, or quitting, its time for drastic action.

Its time to bring back KAMALA!!!! Your next World Champion.

What are you talking about? The Raw main event will be Goldberg/HHH. Where did you get the idea that Goldberg wouldn't make the card?

Golberg and the WWE have a VERY, VERY shakey relationship with the WWE making it clear that they blame GB for not being a miracle draw while GB is paranoid that certain people inside the company (Read HHH) are secretly plotting to drive him out of the company by purposely booking him poorly in hopes to give the WWE a reason to keep him down and fire him...

Guest Choken One

With Goldberg getting injured (twice now since his return) and HHH newest injury...certaintly poises the possible chance of either men making it to the show...

Yes, HHH's injury isn't crippling for the moment but you never know as it could get worse and Goldberg's arm is infected so that can't be good...

It's perfectly understandable to start thinking about the alternatives...

Guest CanadianChick

Whoops, sorry about that. I completely forgot about his arm injury.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Yeah let's not get our hopes up. Remember HHH is the iron man when it comes to injuries. You have to damn near rip his leg off to take him out of action for any length of time.

If I remember right he had this earlier this year. Basically all the blood was building up and hardening underneath the area where he tore his quad. It was not that big of an injury. He just had to make sure it didn't calcify. Because if it calcifies then his career is over. So if you want to rid the world of HHH don't wish for this injury to keep him out of summerslam. Wish for the blood under his quad to calcify.

With Goldberg getting injured (twice now since his return) and HHH newest injury...certaintly poises the possible chance of either men making it to the show...

Yes, HHH's injury isn't crippling for the moment but you never know as it could get worse and Goldberg's arm is infected so that can't be good...

It's perfectly understandable to start thinking about the alternatives...

RAW's future might be looking bright after all... B-)

Wish for the blood under his quad to calcify.

Sounds nasty / painful. I'm telling you, HHH is not human when it comes to injury handling... O_O

Guest CanadianChick

Here we go again, wishing injury on wrestlers because you don't like their performance. Again, get over yourselves.

Guest Choken One

^ Was that a shot at me?

I was just jumping for the OBVIOUS dvon joke...

Here we go again, wishing injury on wrestlers because you don't like their performance. Again, get over yourselves.

I would, but...nah :ph34r:

Guest Retro Rob
Yeah let's not get our hopes up.

Once again, this is not a very serious injury. As long as he takes it easy for a week or two he will be in tip-top shape for SummerSlam.

Guest CanadianChick

No, I know your was a joke.

^ That is what bothers me. Choken, yours was obviously a joke.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

HHH - Hunter Has Hematoma

Well, he won't be wrestling for a couple of weeks. Big whoop de doo.

Yeah let's not get our hopes up.

Once again, this is not a very serious injury. As long as he takes it easy for a week or two he will be in tip-top shape for SummerSlam.

Gee....that's pretty much what I said.

Guest wildpegasus

In all seriousness, everyone shouldn't be joking about HHH's injury. Injuries suck for whoever's going through them. Period, end of story.

No, I know your was a joke.

^ That is what bothers me. Choken, yours was obviously a joke.

Well gee I didn't say that I was wishing it. I said that if they wanted to wish harm upon HHH they should wish that the blood calcifies. Read a little closer next time.