TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ANKLELOCK

Kurt Angle's New Behavior

There have been some reports that Kurt Angle has a new backstage attitude since being back from neck surgery. Apparently he is playing the political game and starting to look out for himself more. Evidence is that he was the one who wanted to add Big Show to the match at Vengeance so he wouldn't have to do a direct job to Brock.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

So many mixed feelings.

Pros: Angle shouldn't be jobbing to Brock so soon again anyway...so Angle protecting himself from retarded hosstastic booking is good.

Cons: Big Show ruins that match.

Cons: I hate politics...

Pros: ...unless the person keeping themselves on top is someone...you know...GOOD for a change.

Guest Dangerous A

I could care less.

As long as Vince still allows Taker, HHH, Hogan (when he was there and when he returns), and Goldberg to pull political plays, I say more power to Angle.

If Vince can't nip the political problems in the bud, I hope the politics nip him.

Guest Lightning Flik
I've always wanted Kurt to look out for himself.

:rolleyes: God, don't we know it.

Guest Super Pissed Smark

I can't wait to start hearing about backstage unrest amongst the Hosses as that conniving Angle tries to keep them all down.

Guest Youth N Asia

So what. If anyone deserves some room for this kind of thing now it's Kurt. He's the best in the company and he's never one of the guys you hear about pulling backstage crap and whatnot. Give the man his way!

Guest Lil Naitch

Talk about yur double standards guys.

That being said, more power to Angle. At least he has tallent.

Guest ISportsFan

I see no double standard. Almost all "smarks" loved (or at least tolerated and put up with) HHH's backstage games while he was on the 2000-2001 run of a lifetime. He came back and sucked it up, so people didn't tolerate it anymore.

If you can work, we put up with you. There's no double standard anywhere in sight from my view.

Jason

Guest Army Eye
I see no double standard. Almost all "smarks" loved (or at least tolerated and put up with) HHH's backstage games while he was on the 2000-2001 run of a lifetime. He came back and sucked it up, so people didn't tolerate it anymore.

I would disagree with that some. I remember a lot of people back then crying about HHH's politics. Not as much as now, by a long shot, but still quite a bit. Some smarks just get into a hissy fit over any hint of politics no matter what the situation is.

I have more repsect by someone who hates politics regardless of who it is, rather then someone who complains about one guys politicking and doesnt about someone else's because of the workrate.

Politics is politics and its wrong regardless of workrate or who it is. If its frowned upon someone for doing it then it should be the same for everyone......otherwise, that's a double standard.

Guest Anglesault
I have more repsect by someone who hates politics regardless of who it is, rather then someone who complains about one guys politicking and doesnt about someone else's because of the workrate.

Politics is politics and its wrong regardless of workrate or who it is. If its frowned upon someone for doing it then it should be the same for everyone......otherwise, that's a double standard.

Angle hasn't extended a disasterous title reign or buried eight people.

More power to him, is all I have to say. If he's only going to be around another year or two I don't want to see him almost jobbing to rookies (Cena, Spanky, etc) like they had him doing before his surgery. Besides, he's been the company man for so long and Vince and Co. still walk all over him. It's about time he started using his clout.

If these truly are his last years as a performer, I want him in the main event constantly. He deserves no less.

Politics is politics and its wrong regardless of workrate or who it is.  If its frowned upon someone for doing it then it should be the same for everyone......otherwise, that's a double standard.

Notice how i never went into specific people. I never said ONE word about HHH. I was making a point which included no one in specific.

Guest Jobber of the Week

If you can work, we put up with you. There's no double standard anywhere in sight from my view.

Jason

That pretty much sums it up. Everyone and their brother orgasms over Flair's glory days, but if you think he wasn't playing politics you need your head checked or you need to learn yourself some wrestling.

Guest jester

Ideally we would like to have a fed where all the wrestlers were given a fair shake and allowed to rise to their skill and charisma level, where everyone looked out for each other and the good of the business as a whole.

We don't have such a fed.

I wish there were no politics, period. But there are.

And when there are politics, everybody has to play the game (no pun intended).

Apparently, some are just starting to learn how to play it better.

Guest Anglesault

Politics is politics and its wrong regardless of workrate or who it is.  If its frowned upon someone for doing it then it should be the same for everyone......otherwise, that's a double standard.

Notice how i never went into specific people. I never said ONE word about HHH. I was making a point which included no one in specific.

And I never mentioned a name either.

I was saying, that, as of now, Kurt has not played politics in such a way that it hurts the company or other workers

And I never mentioned a name either.

I was saying, that, as of now, Kurt has not played politics in such a way that it hurts the company or other workers

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....you werent talking about anyone in particular right?

What if Brock was supposed to go over Angle at Vengeance until he had it changed adding Big Show to the match. Isn't that kinda fucking up Brock a little?

Guest CanadianChick

So they were actually planning on having an Angle/Lesner rematch at a nothing PPV like Vengence? That's laughable.

So they were actually planning on having an Angle/Lesner rematch at a nothing PPV like Vengence? That's laughable.

I know...it's pathetic....................I always said they should be saved for one fot he Big 4 PPV's.

Guest Anglesault
What if Brock was supposed to go over Angle at Vengeance until he had it changed adding Big Show to the match. Isn't that kinda fucking up Brock a little?

No.

Flat out ending Brock's only big feud this reign the first month in would fuck them both.

What if Brock was supposed to go over Angle at Vengeance until he had it changed adding Big Show to the match.  Isn't that kinda fucking up Brock a little?

No.

Flat out ending Brock's only big feud this reign the first month in would fuck them both.

Not for nothing but Brock vs. Benoit, and Brock vs. Undertaker would be considered big too. It would fuck over Brock more because the WWE Champion has a very big and credible win taken away from him.

Guest CanadianChick

I know...it's pathetic....................I always said they should be saved for one fot he Big 4 PPV's.

I guess Angle playing politics or whatnot was good than. Now we don't have the Angle/Lesner rematch at Vengence, of all PPVs.

There have been some reports that Kurt Angle has a new backstage attitude since being back from neck surgery. Apparently he is playing the political game and starting to look out for himself more. Evidence is that he was the one who wanted to add Big Show to the match at Vengeance so he wouldn't have to do a direct job to Brock.

Thanks for ruining Benoit/Lesnar, Kurt.

I guess Angle playing politics or whatnot was good than. Now we don't have the Angle/Lesner rematch at Vengence, of all PPVs.

I agree it was for the better........but, what im saying is regardless of good or bad if everyone is gonna frown at one person for politicking, then it should be the same for every other superstar also.

Guest Anglesault
What if Brock was supposed to go over Angle at Vengeance until he had it changed adding Big Show to the match.  Isn't that kinda fucking up Brock a little?

No.

Not for nothing but Brock vs. Benoit, and Brock vs. Undertaker would be considered big too. .

Jobber Boy Benoit vs. Brock would be big at this point?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As bad as they treat Angle, Benoit gets it so muh worse.

He's a step and half away from Jericho level worthlessness.

It would fuck over Brock more because the WWE Champion has a very big and credible win taken away from him.

And pinning him clean a month in an ending it fucks the champion by taking a very big and credible (and a possible money maker) feud away from him.