TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BoboBrazil

Crash Holly Headed To TNA

Guest BoboBrazil

He reported it in today's update. It will be put up or shutup time for Crash.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Well, this should be interesting form the "I wonder if he has any talent" perspective.

It took D-Lo a few weeks to shake out of the WWE style...so after a month we'll know if Holly has anything hidden under the brainwashing.

I have no idea how they'll use him. Sabin would run circles around him in the X division.

Guest The Amazing Rando

*watches Crash go crazy/insane in the X Divison*

...damn.

OR

*watches Crash fail*

...damn.

Guest oldschoolwrestling

I could see him hanging out with Shark Boy and New Jack goofing around.

Guest Youth N Asia

I've always liked Crash. But I wish TNA would use more of the talent they started with instead of picking up every single WWE reject

Guest Lord of The Curry

Crash is great w/ matwork and such so he'd probably be better suited in ROH then TNA but I'm sure he could hang with the spot-monkeys of the X Div. too.

Guest RedJed

I'm sure his WWE name is copyrighted so they might be better fit with using him completely different in TNA, akin to Wolfie D into Slash. Almost like that nobody would even know who he is when he shows up. I'm sure there will be some who wont know him anyway regardless........he hasnt been a notable WWE player for at least a few years time.

Guest Randy Pan

I think TNA are going out of the way to weed out some of the crap they were promoting 6 months ago.

I don't have a problem giving him a go. If he hasnt got the tuff, let him pass.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I think Crash deserves a chance there. Crash isn't bad and I think he would be a change in the X division that would give it more diversity.

Guest dvkorn

he'll probably return to Erin O'Grady... I think that was it... which was his name before the WWF...

Guest Mad Dog

There are worse talents to sign than Crash. I mean he can't possibly turn out to be any worse than Mike Sanders.

Guest Ripper

I saw a few of his matches in the Indies and that sum-bitch could go from flying to matwork in a second. And was damn good at them both. I look forward to seeing him break back out the moveset.

Guest Mad Dog

Yeah I really hate how the WWF turns everyone into a generic moveset wrestler.

Wouldn't want match variety or anything.

Guest TonyJaymzV1

Crash was the special suprise for the Shane Shamrock Cup in MCW's last show ever(I'm gonna cry...no really)

Shane Shamrock Memorial Cup Match - Christian York vs. Qeenan Creed vs. Joey Matthews vs. Reckless Youth vs. Jay Briscoe vs. Crash Holly

My friend went to the show and said Crash was one fire...damn...can't wait for it to come in the mail!

Crash could get over huge in TNA, sez I

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

After comparing D-Lo Brown from Heat to D-Lo Brown from the AJ and D-Lo tag team (could it really only have been a few months difference?) I'm willing to give almost anyone a new chance to see what they can bring.

Guest TonyJaymzV1

Why not just call himself Krash?

and since he was Crash Holly at the Shane Shamrock Cup, he must be able to that name

As long as they don't bring Crash in to repeat the performance that Norman Smiley did this past NWA show, everything should be fine.

I liked Crash...except that his character was the one that introduced the 24/7 rule...

Other than that, Crash was fun. Much more entertaining than his male "cousin"

Guest CoreyLazarus416

But when Crash introduced the 24/7 thing, it was fun. After he lost the title for good, though...no.

Guest Dangerous A

I hope he gets a chance to show his in ring past WWE style.

I am not so confident that they'll just bring him in straight up. Russo will probrably insist on him cutting an anti WWE promo and that will either A) expose him as a poor mic worker B) make him look more like a reject and therefore make TNA seem more not special since they take rejects or C) A and B.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Aside from DLo talking about how he went from hot up and comer to buried while in the WWE...

I don't know of any former employee of Vince coming in to badmouth him.

Least of all would they use Crash Holly.

If they did do something like that they'd bring in Piper.

Man, I am REALLY pissed now, I was gonna go to SSMC 03' but I wasnt able to so now, I will never be able to see MCW live. Suck-alicious.........I really do think that Crash coiuld make the X Division better, hopefully, I mean DLO and Raven have only improved TNA.