TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ripper

What posters do you know personally

Guest Ripper

Well...that's it...I don't think I can explain the title of the thread anymore.

Guest Sturgis

Well I'm hoping to meet Sandman9000 at TOD2 next Saturday.

Would like to meet:

Kotz(don't know why)

Zack Malibu

Tiffany Malibu(Ha)

SweetNSexyDiva

Flyboy

CanandianChick

CoreyLazuruas

WrestlingDeacon

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

I would like to meet any posters who'd be down to fuck. Which is Game, and... well, just Game, I guess.

Guest caboose

I think I've met Anorak and obvisously I know the now banned Jimmy Beard/Holy Grail.

I'd like to meet most of the OAOAST guys because they seem cool.

Guest Ripper

Outside Sweet&SexyDiva...and only because she is hot, I wouldn't have anyone on my wish list of who to meet....

Oh and Marney just because we would have a meeting place and I would be walking up and she would be all "He's hot!!" and her sexual orientation will change on the spot but I will remember some of the times she shot down my points in the CE folder and I will become so jaded with her and women in general that my sexual orientation will change on the spot and she would want to hook up but I would be all "Sorry, you turned me gay.." and she would get pissed which would automatically change her sexual orientation back and she would turn and walk away at which point I would notice her cute ass which would turn my sexual orientation back and then I would be all lets hook up and she would be all "I'm gay AND married asshole" and then the whole thing would have been for nothing as the entire point of us meeting was to sit around and tell jokes about Dames avatar picture but now we couldn't because I'd only be thinking about the cuteness of her ass and she would only be thinking about getting back home to her hot wife and the conversation wouldn't go anywhere, and she would hate how I talk in unbeliveably long sentences without pausing....

*faints from lack of breath*

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I haven't met a single one, but I'd be down with chilling among the following:

Nevermortal

Zack Malibu

Amazing Rando (fucker always IM's me anyways)

Agent Of Oblivion

DAMES~!

Canadian Chick (I wouldn't even try to get any)

Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

converge

Kotz

bps

Guest bob_barron

I've met Dames a bunch of times- I'm his TNA hookup.

I also hung out with treble charged once.

Guest The Amazing Rando

Laz called me a fucker... I'm so proud *tears up*

I've chatted with Malibu and if I had the cash I'd be sooooo up in Boston in September...but alas... as of now that is only a dream.

I'd always be game to hang out with any of the SWF or OAOAST guys... 'twould be teh rule.

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

I only now MidnightExpress83 :wub: ....but ya'll already knew that

Guest Kotzenjunge

I know SpiderPoet already, and I'd like to meet just about anyone on my AIM list or who has taken time out of their day to talk to me.

I LOVE YOU MAN.... MEN!! </old-ass commercial>

Guest HBK16

Never met anyone from here. I wouldnt mind meeting Kotz or WukenBlood to talk about cars. Its hard to find someone educated about cars where I live.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I haven't knowingly meet anyone here but i've been at the same shows as some of the people here.

I'd like to meet SP, Zack, Flow, Agnes, Some Guy, Big Mclargehuge, the other oaoast guys, Sass (i'm praying for you buddy, god bless). and anyone else who took part in the gnome threads.

Guest CanadianChick
I haven't knowingly meet anyone here but i've been at the same shows as some of the people here.

I'd like to meet SP, Zack, Flow, Agnes, Some Guy, Big Mclargehuge, the other oaoast guys, Sass (i'm praying for you buddy, god bless). and anyone else who took part in the gnome threads.

I would have been at the same show as you (The Pacific Cup), but you got sick or something. Oh well.

Guest Vern Gagne

I'd be worried if Kotz and HBK16 ever met. They'll end up getting in some 100 mph drag race.

Guest CED Ordonez

Dangerous A, NoCalMike, Bannable Offense, Sola Gratia/Dopey (banned), so what? I liked bubble boy (banned)

Guest Retro Rob
No One wants to meet me? Damn You Bitches.

Hmmm... Ditto.

Since me and you have been left out... we should just say each other, this way we both get mentioned...

Guest SP-1

Kotz and I have crossed paths, as he said. Cool guy.

I'd like to meet CWM, Zack, BPP, and pretty much any of the OAOAST crew. That'd be pretty fun, I think. A few others.

Guest MaxPower27

I've met Mr. Malibu. He's a nice guy.

Kind of dorky though... :P

Guest Zack Malibu

LOL. Keep in mind I never "dress to impress" when at work, unless I go in after classes or something.

Max is the only poster I've been able to meet personally, though I talk to Superstar and Rando on the phone. I've also got Popick's # but haven't given him a ring yet.

As for those I'd like to meet, definitely the majority of the OAOASTers. Non-OAOAST it'd have to be TSA, Barron, Corey Laz, and EQ.

As an aside:Anyone planning on going to the 9/6 ROH show in Cambridge, MA, there's going to be quite a few posters in attendance (as the current plan goes), so if anyone's up for a TSM meet and greet that night, I'll be there.

Guest AndrewTS

Never met any other fellow posters. Would like to meet Flyboy and ChrisMWaters since I know them pretty well from net contact.

Others:

deadbeater

CanadianChick

Trivia247

Zack Malibu.

mst3kfan

Anglesault (watching SD with him would be a scream)

Kotz

Spiderpoet (Gail's wrestling sucks but I still dig her)

Dames

JHawk

RetroRob (don't feel bad. :D)

Guest eiker_ir

DownHome, Kotz and LaParkaYourCar i guess

mmm, there's too many people here

Guest CanadianChick

Wow, alot of people want to meet me. It's because of my itelligence and personality, right? :D

Guest Flyboy
Wow, alot of people want to meet me. It's because of my itelligence and personality, right? :D

Guess again, pasty.

Guest CanadianChick

Guess again, pasty.

::sticks tongue out::

For your information, I, in fact, have gotten a tan this summer. Bitch.

Guest Memphis

I ashamed just talking to you 'people' here, yet alone meeting any of you sorry excuses for humanity in person.

$M$

Guest Crucifixio Jones

I want to meet the majority of posters from WDI...

so I can stab them in the face.