TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

100 Reasons why Goldberg is better or worse than

Goldberg Vs. HHH

You're looking at RAW's main event (God, hopefully not the last match of SS itself) for SS. Both men are disliked by the smarks, maybe marks just about equally. This match has SUCKFEST written all over it and basically it comes down to who do you hate more? Do you want the reign of Helmsley to finally end and have big baby Bill (who COULD bring up RAW's ratings) be the world champion again? Or you want HHH to bury Goldberg too? You hate them both so list your reasons! I, myself, can't decide which guy I hate more so I'll be torn when it comes down to booing who when I'm at the American West Arena next month.

Goldberg Vs. HHH

You're looking at RAW's main event (God, hopefully not the last match of SS itself) for SS.  Both men are disliked by the smarks, maybe marks just about equally.  This match has SUCKFEST written all over it and basically it comes down to who do you hate more?  Do you want the reign of Helmsley to finally end and have big baby Bill (who COULD bring up RAW's ratings) be the world  champion again?  Or you want HHH to bury Goldberg too?  You hate them both so list your reasons!  I, myself, can't decide which guy I hate more so I'll  be torn when it comes down to booing who when I'm at the American West Arena next month.

GB isn't fucking the boss's daughter

GB hasn't sabatogued countless careers out of petty insecurity towards his spot

GB wasn't trained by the masters of backstage manipulative bullshit like HHH was

GB doesn't belittle his oppenents like HHH does via shoot comments

GB didn't get his career made by a company sacrificing EVERY single wrestler possible to be sacrificed in order to get him the slightest bit over with the crowd

GB doesn't fuck corpses in order to spread lies about other wrestlers being necrophilliacs in the storylines

Guest The Czech Republic

Triple H figuratively kicked Bret in the balls.

Goldberg literally kicked Bret in the head.

As for who's the lesser of the two evils, it's up to you.

Guest Hass of Pain

At least Goldberg is slightly better at injuring himself. That's gotta count for something right?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Are you people kidding?

HHH has a year and a half run of amazing workrate. GBerg has nothing.

Guest Jobber of the Week

Fuck Goldberg cannot adapt to multiple styles.

Fuck Goldberg has never impressed the workrate freaks like HHH did for a brief period.

Fuck Goldberg does not care for the business. And he'd probably bitch that Flair/Steamboat was "too slow."

Fuck Goldberg will not job for people building up to his matches or during the blowoff. HHH follows a predictable pattern where he sells for his opponent, let's them get a win, and then destroys them at the PPV.

Fuck Goldberg ended a man's career through stiffness, no matter what you think of the man he did it to. HHH hasn't.

Fuck Goldberg cannot keep his crowd reaction for more than a few weeks before an arena dumps on him again.

In conclusion: Fuck Goldberg!

Guest Chris Jericho for World Champion

Goldberg badmouthed Jericho, which makes me :angry:

Goldberg looks like a hyena fucked an ape and he popped out of the hyena's vagina.

Goldberg is the reason for Lesnar getting that monster push.

Guest Lightning Flik
Goldberg is the reason for Lesnar getting that monster push.

You say that like it was an evil thing from hell.

Sure, Lesnar didn't deserve the monster push from hell, but at least he was better than his previous version called Goldberg.

Goldberg had to vacate his United States title after he won his World title. Sure, it's storyline, but fuck it. He's the Champion. He should be defending BOTH fucking belts.

GB didn't get his career made by a company sacrificing EVERY single wrestler possible to be sacrificed in order to get him the slightest bit over with the crowd

Uh... care to rephrase that? The only reason Goldberg was over in WCW was for that exact reason, so I don't understand how you can accuse HHH of that and then ignore the fact that Goldberg did it worse.

Goldberg as heel was fucked

HHH was the best heel in the biz in 2000

Guest Steviekick

GB likes to protect animals. HHH likes women who look like animals.

Guest Jobber of the Week

Yeah but HHH's limo is more environmentally friendly than Goldberg's sports cars or Humvees, so I have to ask how much he REALLY cares about the ecosystem.

Goldberg punches a limousine -- is out for six months, nearly has arm amputated.

HHH stands up -- is out for six months, undergoes major leg surgery.

Goldberg's moveset: Spear, jackhammer.

HHH's moveset: Knee, Punch, Punch, Knee, Punch, Punch, Stall, Sleeper, Punch, Punch, Punch, Kick, Pedigree.

Goldberg gets in a fight with Chris Jericho backstage.

HHH expends all of his creative energy on crushing Chris Jericho's career and imprisoning him in midcard limbo.

Goldberg is a horrible wrestler.

HHH is a horrible wrestler.

Goldberg sabotages people's careers by kicking them in the head.

HHH sabotages people's careers by dropping to his knees and sucking Vince's cock to a prune, begging him not to push them.

It's really a tough choice. I'd have to go with HHH, out of personal hatred.

Oh, one more:

HHH bangs the boss' daughter.

Goldberg... who does Goldberg bang?

Guest Jobber of the Week

Goldberg doesn't do the banging. He sits and moans that this company just doesn't bang him hard and fast enough and how he could just leave and disappear and the company would struggle without THE ALMIGHTY GOLDBERG~! to draw in that 3.5 rating.

who does Goldberg bang?

Other guys

Therefore getting the name of "Gayberg"

Guest Jobber of the Week
I hope someone drops a bomb on the arena once everyone leaves right before the HHH vs. Goldberg match. Thats why it MUST be last.

Rather unfair for the arena owner.

I just kinda hope the lighting rig falls when the match gets underway.

Even though I hate them both, I despise Goldberg and I feel HHH is the lesser of the two evils. I really hope he treats Goldberg like Steiner, exposing Goldbergs incompetence to everyone once and for all.

Guest nWoScorpion
Even though I hate them both, I despise Goldberg and I feel HHH is the lesser of the two evils. I really hope he treats Goldberg like Steiner, exposing Goldbergs incompetence to everyone once and for all.

Then after exposing Goldberg he'll pretend he's been trying to carry the match the whole time, just like RR and NWO.

I sorta didn't mind FGB there for a bit. He was 'greener than goose shit' (Arn Anderson), but he was pretty intense and they marketed him well.

I liked Trips in 2000 when he was at his best. I watched the SS 2002 match with Shawn last night, and thought it was OK too.

So, I have liked both guys in the past but hate them now. Ah, to be a mark again.

Guest Ray
Sure, Lesnar didn't deserve the monster push from hell,

Yes he did. It's called building new stars, and it worked perfectly.

*on-topic*

Goldberg is NOT so 'roided to fuck he can barely move.

Goldberg takes 10 minutes to come out to the arena, and then tries to do martial arts moves

Triple H walks donw to the ring slowly and spits water.

Which one is better? I like the water spitting better myself.

Goldberg takes 10 minutes to come out to the arena, and then tries to do martial arts moves

Triple H walks donw to the ring slowly and spits water.

Which one is better? I like the water spitting better myself.

Guest BionicRedneck

Spitting water? seriously, why on earth does he spit water? What is it supposed to mean?! What is he doing?

On Topic: HHH is one of the most overrated performers ever. Goldberg isn't.

Guest Jobber of the Week

Though both guys are roided, if you can put the hate and the "MUSCLES SO BIG HE CAN'T MOVE" crap behind, you will notice that HHH has some amazing body structure. No matter what you think of his current bulked build, every part is appropriately shaped and sized with each other. No big torso and dinky legs, for example.

This is why I have to laugh when people act like he hits the gym one week and then shoots up the rest of the time. There's also genetics involved of course, but you have to be doing quite a bit of bodybuilding work pretty regularly to keep an even form like that.

Guest Quik

I hope GB jobs, and then the next night on Raw they do a Hawk/Suicide angle, where Goldberg climbs to the top of the Titantron and threatens to jump. Then Austin can climb up and "accidently" push him off as Hawk screams "THINGS WILL GET BETTER! THERE'S ALWAYS TOMORROW!", thus jumpstarting the feud of the century.

"The Heart Break Kid lays down for absolutely...nobody!"

- Shawn Michaels, sometime in the mid 90s

"You are all puppets. You are all fools. You are all living a lie. No one saw the truth when it stared them straight in the eyes. No one knew it was I who was pulling all of your strings. Even now, you think you know the truth. The truth is you still don't know! You see only what I let you see. You know only what I allow you. You feel exactly what I want you to feel!"

- HHH, late 2000.

Angles turned real life? Hmm...