TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

Newcastle Own~! Portsmouth.

(Though the league table suggests otherwise)

Yeah. I know. Who'da thunk it?

Its not true anymore!

NEWCASTLE 3 - Speed, Shearer (Pen), Ameobi

PORTSMOUTH 0

Derby lost again. 3-1 at home to Crewe isn't clever.

But a big HAHAHAHAHAHAHA in Anorak's and Leicester City's direction! How can you blow a 3 goal lead over Wolves!?

Guest Random Hero

Man U lost and they only have themselves to blame. Ferguson left Scholes out. Obviously he didn't rate Fulham's chances. More fool him.

Newcastle Own~! Portsmouth.

(Though the league table suggests otherwise)

Yeah. I know. Who'da thunk it?

Its not true anymore!

NEWCASTLE 3 - Speed, Shearer (Pen), Ameobi

PORTSMOUTH 0

Derby lost again. 3-1 at home to Crewe isn't clever.

But a big HAHAHAHAHAHAHA in Anorak's and Leicester City's direction! How can you blow a 3 goal lead over Wolves!?

:angry: .......I don't know but they managed it. I told my mum that we were 2-0 up too early and would be lucky to get a draw at 3.20pm yesterday, even a pessimist like me was taken back by such a disaster. I've got a ticket for Blackburn next week that I really don't want all that much but what the hell i'll still go down to scream and curse at them. I'm not getting exited when we take the lead though.

Guest frowned

yay - first time poster. Thought I'd start by contributing to this thread in stating that I intend to follow 1st division football for just one more season (although I've said that for the previous 2, mind you). It must _finally_ be time for the great Norwich City FC to take flight from here in Division 1 and return to previous glory (and my tongue is ever so firmly in cheek here) and slay the giants of the Premiership.

Although how we've maintained the 100% home record after the pretty average performances against Derby and Sunderland I will never know.

A Norwich fan, oh well. Ipswich seem to have gotten onto a roll and are now establishing themselves in the playoff spots. Gillingham at home is the next game and then the game we have been waiting for, away to Derby.

Guest frowned

yeah - I'm glad Ipswich recovered, I prefer it when the big derby's a game between two statistical equals. Finding it hard to keep up with it all at the minute though, just moved out to Germany for a year so all news is via the net or my somewhat-biased Dad.

But yeah - table's interesting at the minute too, Norwich have the best home record in the division (7 for 7) and Ipswich the best attack. Wait til Christmas though, that's when we traditionally die.

Guest frowned

key word: nearly

actually we've lucked out in the past 2 or 3 home games, been performing better away generally - just that the results don't reflect it particularly well.

Same as Derby, the general feeling is that the players dont like playing in front of their own fans, and the fewer fans the better - case in point, we were jeering our own keeper (i wasnt) just for catching the ball last game.

Leicester 2 Blackburn 0 :headbang:

Awful first half with Blackburn bossing possession but not creating too much other than one good Yorke chance. Sinclair had a great game before he went off injured and Bent did really well. All i'm asking this season is for us to put up a decent fight against relegation and not go down with a whimper & a few more results like today would be great.

Guest frowned

wow - Norwich City currently 3rd in Division 1... hehe, wait until Huckerby's and Crouch's loans run out, goodbye top 3 - hello midtable wilderness

Guest frowned

Huckerby wants to stay and he's not heard from Man City since he started his loan. The big rumour at the mo is that Man City want Robert Green (probably one of the most promising goal keepers in England at the mo) and would be willing to work a part exchange. Worthington's stated that exchange is firmly out of the question, I get the feeling that they'll be able to negotiate a deal to the end of the season, and then I think it'll depend on whether we get promoted or not (although let's face it - that's never too promising where Norwich are concerned)