TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

Yep, i'll be there (i'm now a programme seller aty pride park, but i have a season ticket anyway, if anyone wants a free ticket, i'm looking in your direction Caboose or WJM) in the derby end that is, but two wins in a row, if we can beat Sunderland on Saturday it'll get us rolling for Forest away.

Guest The Hamburglar

Bwahahaha Arsenal are shit. As in fact are Man U. With the POMPEY SCUM in 5th and the almighty SAINTS in sixth after both having taken points off the supposed best teams in the land, it is clear that December's clash at St. Mary's and the inevitable Pompey destruction that comes with it will decide the title race. And skates though Pompey may be, I still wish them all the best in telling Tottenham Twatspur to fuck off and leave Harry Redknapp alone. I know what it is to have a traitor manager leave to the supposedly "bigger" Spuds. Still, Saints to end Hoddle's Spurs tenure this weekend thus showing God does indeed have a sense of irony.

Bwahahaha Arsenal are shit. As in fact are Man U. With the POMPEY SCUM in 5th and the almighty SAINTS in sixth after both having taken points off the supposed best teams in the land, it is clear that December's clash at St. Mary's and the inevitable Pompey destruction that comes with it will decide the title race. And skates though Pompey may be, I still wish them all the best in telling Tottenham Twatspur to fuck off and leave Harry Redknapp alone. I know what it is to have a traitor manager leave to the supposedly "bigger" Spuds. Still, Saints to end Hoddle's Spurs tenure this weekend thus showing God does indeed have a sense of irony.

Hey, the table don't lie dude.

You're going down in December.

Guest The Hamburglar

Glorious! Saints rise to 4th in the table and at the same time destroy the last vestiges of hope for tossboy Hoddle! And whats that I see? The POMPEY SCUM losing their undefeated run? Oh happy day. On a serious note, Chelsea are going to win the Premiership. They're just more versatile of a team then Arsenal or Man U, who are both looking alarmingly one-dimensional. And Spurs are shite.

Ipswich won which was good and also places us above Derby. Another victory and we move into mid table. However as we have beaten Walsall and Wimbledon, two teams who are really in trouble I just hope we cant repeat against better teams.

Guest Random Hero

Arsenal are a fucking disgrace. The scenes at the end of the match yesterday were disgraceful. Van Nistelrooy did absolutely nothing to warrant that kind of behaviour. I have no idea what Vieira and Wenger are on about in their criticism of Van Nistelrooy. Sure he has been known to dive in the past, but yesterday all that happened was he jumped back to avoid being kicked by Patrick Vieira and then looked across at the referee.

Arsene Wenger needs to look at himself in the mirror, because he is quickly losing the respect of everyone involved in football because of his blindness to the behaviour of his players. He claimed Nistelrooy sholuld've been sent off as well. What the hell for? Does he even watch the same games as everyone else anymore? The players involved in the scenes at the end of the game should be subject to a fine and a lenghty ban. Especially Martin Keown who not only shoved Van Nistelrooy after he missed the penalty, but jumped on him at the end of the match. Nistelrooy did well to just walk away from it when it would've been so easy to retaliate (although part of me wished he'd turned round and smacked Keown).

Manchester United were not at fault for anything that went on yesterday. It's all down to Arsenal. Nobody after the match could condone their actions even fromer Arsenal players were disgusted. Wenger can whinge all he wants about referees picking on his players, but he has no argument when idiots like Keown and Vieira behave the way they do. It's pathetic.

Guest Random Hero
Shearer has signed a one year extension to his contract!

WOOHOO! We'll still have Shearer in Division 1!

Shearer might score the goals, but it's TITUS!!! who stops them.