TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

Well the thread has evolved from being just about the huge number of people on this message board who support first division teams for all their sins into a more general football discussion. I still hate Arsenal though.

Guest The Hamburglar

Why, who was that who just ended Man U's undefeated run since Boxing Day? What? Saints, you say? No, I'm not smug at all, that we just owned the champions at home yet again for the second year running. Arsenal last year, Man U this year. Fear St. Mary's.

BUMP

For an essential thread and the sake of 800 Anorak posts. Thankya!

PS. Leicester signed Marcus Bent from Ipswich, god knows we needed another striker. Just about still 'keeping the faith' as they say around these parts.

Leicester taking Marcus Bent was just cruel, perhaps all the other teams need to go into "Administration" to wipe their debts and then snaffle up other teams players for a song. Sorry just being a little bitter there as Ipswich dont seem to be the play off hopefuls I thought they might be. As the seaon is less than a month old perhaps I need to relax a little.

And Derby fans, I really dont think you team will go down. They do have some quality and just need a little luck.

You wont see any luck at Pride Park mate. Referee's come to Derby, look around the great stadium we have here, and give the luck to the 'underdogs' and it's put Derby bottom of the league. The penalty we didn't get last week against West Brom was proof enough, we played them off the park, had something like 14 shots in the first half to their one.

Derby are going to Man City route it seems.

Derby are going to be relegated this year.

::Slaps Franchise::

I may be in denial, but DERBY ARE NOT GETTING RELEGATED THIS SEASON!

I won't let it happen.

We kicked the cack out of Macedonia,

Were you watching the same game as me?

We were lucky. Beckham carries us like Bret Hart, Heskey had his first decent England game in a blue moon, and Macendonia are useless.

Owen sucked, Hargreaves did nothing of note, Campbell self destructed and the rest were average.

Thing is, knowing England, they'll go and fluke another win over Liechenstein and then murder the Turks.

Wales did their bit in the first half, and should have actually been leading, but Italy romped you in the second half. I don't think the 4-0 really demonstrated Wales lack of ability, more Italy's potential to be the best in the world.

Well Wales still have a good shot at finishing second and all England need to do is draw in Turkey and we should be through.

BTW Caboose dont know if this has been asked before but have you ever seen Red v Blue?

What the hell is Red Vs Blue?

We will scrape it against Lie... Lick... Lich... against our next apponents, then we will put on a ***** performance against Turkey and win.

We do rely too much on Beckham, by the way, when the penalty went in - my voice is still sore.

Am i the only person who rates Francis Jeffers?

Jeffers, Rooney and Owen up front.

Am i the only person who rates Francis Jeffers?

Yes.

Jeffers, Rooney and Owen up front.

That attacking line is too small. As little as I rate Heskey, he does scare the shit out of a lot of continental defenders, who have just never played against someone his size.

Why do you rate Jeffers?

Anyway why does no one seem to talk about James Beattie, he is playing well and deserves a chance I reckon

Oh and Red vs Blue is an online cartoon based on Halo, the link http://www.redvsblue.com/.

One of the characters is called Caboose. IMO a very funny cartoon.