TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

Guest Random Hero

BAH! Can't believe we lost to Stuttgart.

There's only one possible explanation for Man U's shoddy defending tonight- Rio Ferdinand must've struck up an unlikely friendship with Titus Bramble.

Good job we have Timmy Howard.

Franchise, now that Forest have lost I can reply. If you had won tonight then there would not be much I could have said as Ipswich lost to the Black Cats (how?). Anyway why is it always you that gets to bump the thread. I think their needs to be a rota.

Franchise, now that Forest have lost I can reply. If you had won tonight then there would not be much I could have said as Ipswich lost to the Black Cats (how?). Anyway why is it always you that gets to bump the thread. I think their needs to be a rota.

Well, i'm the only guy who checks the thread every hour :)

Next up - Derby vs West Ham!

Derby have won 3 in 5 unbeaten games... West Ham are favourites for the league...

This will be a good game.

Well I noticed you forgot to mention the defeat you just suffered to Preston but we can let that pass ;)

Anyway a fairly awful night for English teams in Europe, which begs the question "Do we over rate the premiership?" As English teams in Europe outside Man U are just awful normally.

Guest Random Hero

Well Arsenal are overrated. Chelsea aren't the world beaters pundits are billing them as. And as for Man Utd, I thought they'd finally got their defence sorted, as it's been pretty steady this season until last night.

Also Man U still need a another front player. We are overrun with midfielders, but yesterday when we were going for the equaliser there was noone to bring on except Forlan. Who's not exactly good, putting it nicely.

Well I noticed you forgot to mention the defeat you just suffered to Preston but we can let that pass ;)

Anyway a fairly awful night for English teams in Europe, which begs the question "Do we over rate the premiership?" As English teams in Europe outside Man U are just awful normally.

Preston beat us?

Well Arsenal are overrated. Chelsea aren't the world beaters pundits are billing them as. And as for Man Utd, I thought they'd finally got their defence sorted, as it's been pretty steady this season until last night.

Also Man U still need a another front player. We are overrun with midfielders, but yesterday when we were going for the equaliser there was noone to bring on except Forlan. Who's not exactly good, putting it nicely.

I like Forlan.

I'm a big Solskjaer fan though.

Oops, now oops but Preston beat Forest, and well Derby/Forest they are both East Midland teams. My mistake. Though your liken of Forlan excues my mistake though, WHY do you rate him?

Well the weekend is almost upon us. If Ipswich win then they can acheive some mid tableness. Plus if we win and west Ham win then Ipswich move above a certain other team. Not that I would be gloating come Saturday evening or anything.

Well roll on Saturday and we will see about wether West ham can prove their promotion credentials against Derby. As for Ipswich I do tend to veer between widly over optimistic and near despair so we will see. Roll on the England match next week though.

Well it is an evening kick off isnt it? Are you going to be going to the game then? Well we play Rotherham (who are in the bottom three) at home. We really need to win this game. Heck a win and a draw at the team that formerly played at the baseball Ground will take us above them. Come on Ipswich.

We'll be up there, West Ham are supposed to be the 'favourites' for this division, and we all but matched them today all over the park, doesnt help that both our first choice strikers are injured, and our strikers were lee morris (winger) and ian taylor (defensive midfielder!)

Still a lose at home isnt good if you are wanting to push for promotion. I think Derby and Ipswich are booth looking to finish mid table.

Doesnt look good for Owen and Turkey though which could really hurt England.

Still a lose at home isnt good if you are wanting to push for promotion. I think Derby and Ipswich are booth looking to finish mid table.

Doesnt look good for Owen and Turkey though which could really hurt England.

No, we're not going to start winning 20 games in a row now, it'll just take time, and i think we'll have enough time this season to make the playoffs. Next game is home to Wigan.

I have been fairly nice but if you really believe Derby are about to go on a 20 game unbeaten streak, well I have some magic beans I am selling if you are interested.

Oh, then I actually read what you had put which was far more sober and thoughtful. Look Ipswich and Derby are going to struggle to reach the play offs.

Also what happened to everyone else in the thread?