TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

We're down.

Its going to be a double E. Midlands relegation unless we get some points soon. Not too bothered about getting knocked out of the FA Cup really, those last couple of minutes were ridiculous though.

Well Ipswich won which was a good result as the teams around us seemed to drop points. A day of some rather funny scroelines all round. How did Wolves beat Man Utd.

1-0 away WIN over promotion challenging Gretna, the goal coming three minutes from the end. Great travelling support, around 100, non stop singing, etc, etc.

I also heard that in another game today (East Stirling vs Elgin) a fan was ejected for throwing a cup of tea at a linesman.

Ouch.

Guest frowned
Well Ipswich won which was a good result as the teams around us seemed to drop points. A day of some rather funny scroelines all round. How did Wolves beat Man Utd.

yeah, tis hella weird - in the first division alone there were games with teams getting 6-goals, Norwich / Rotherham went 4-4, I was dead shocked when I looked at the results this morning. Tis gonna be well close at the end of the season I think.

Morris is likely to make his debut against Derby next Wednesday(if he's Cup-Tied),since Junior is injured what strikers do Derby have?

Edited by deancoles411

^^ :D

Derby can get out of the relegation zone by beating Sheffield United on Wednesday!

I heard you have former rangers striker Marco Negri on trial,he was brilliant for Rangers and if fit he could help you guys stay up.I remember him scoring 5 goals in a game on sky and then he got injured.

Guest frowned
^^ :D

Derby can get out of the relegation zone by beating Sheffield United on Wednesday!

Please kick their arses... Norwich could do with the breathing space, the way they've been playing recently. I can't help but see the scenario whereby we get knocked out of the play-offs once again.