TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Korrosive

Who will be the next casualty of the internet

Well, I would have said that the internet would never turn on Kurt Angle because he's incapable of having a bad match, but maybe I'm wrong. I guess being the most talented wrestler ever just isn't good enough for some people.

Anyway, my actual guess is Lesnar. He's already been pushed to the top at the age of 25, it's not like he's going to leave the title picture as he gets older. I can't wait until people start saying he needs to put over "younger" talent that's actually 10 years older than him.

Guest Dmann2000

I'm gonna say Edge...mark my words when he comes back and gets that title (either of them, he's bound to) he WILL be torn to shreds on this board.

I hope not, Edge is a good worker.... Not Eddy or Benoit's level, but he's past decent.

Jericho has the potential be the most loved or the most hated, especially if he is leading a "counter-revolution" in the locker room according to rumor.

On the injury angle I never did like it when someone would vanish for six months to a year due to injury and get a monster push upon return. HHH is the just biggest example of this.

Jericho has the potential be the most loved or the most hated, especially if he is leading a "counter-revolution" in the locker room according to rumor.

let me guess... this part of that "jericho gaining backstage influence" rumor taht supposedly came from Dave Meltzer.

The Wrestling Observer had one single sentance that said: Jericho has been aggressively pushing his ideas for the Hi-Lite Reel, and so far WWE has been receptive.

I read the actual observer (it was leaked on the internet on the newsgroup that week)

A week later, 411 says "Jericho gaining backstage influence?" and rewords the WON and somehow interprets it to mean Jericho's getting all this new influence..

next thing you know smarks are talking about a counter-revolution by jericho :bonk: