TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HandofFate

Heel Section at Raw????

Did anyone who happen to watch Raw tonight see a red poster in the background when McMahon called Kane out that said Heel section in black? I am surprised that got past the Poster Police.

Guest HHH123007
I am surprised that got past the Poster Police.

I'm not sure that the "poster police" even knew what it was...

Guest JRE

The "poster police" are just the arena workers....they probably just look for bad language and take requests from WWE people if they see something they don't want.

I also saw an Elix Skipper sign

Ok, so there's two people who buy the show at least. Let's keep track since it takes forever to get the data on how many buy TNA.

lol...good one Astro

Remember...add Bob cuz he has to supply The Dames with the video so Dames can give all us crack addicts our weekly fix with his Diatribe

Guest HHH123007
Add me. Well, three weeks out of four I order it. When it looks shitty, I black box it.

Why not just blackbox it all the time?

Guest Youth N Asia
I could have sworn I saw a Heel Section sign at Vengeance too!

It was there on the asile.

What's the refrence with TNA? I haven't seen a show in forever.

Guest Lightning Flik
I could have sworn I saw a Heel Section sign at Vengeance too!

It was there on the asile.

What's the refrence with TNA? I haven't seen a show in forever.

The Heel Section is a group of fans that own a wing of TNA's Asylum. They are there to cheer for only the Heels and no others, I believe.

Someone can correct me if that is inaccurate.

Guest eirejmcmahon

The Hell Section were a group of fans who'd hang out at NWATNA shows and boo the faces whilst cheering the heels.

NWATNA, being the fresh new fan-friendly alternative to the evil WWE told them to cut it out as they were booing and cheering the wrong people.

Guest oldschoolwrestling
Remember...add Bob cuz he has to supply The Dames with the video so Dames can give all us crack addicts our weekly fix with his Diatribe

I saw a commercial on piracy and how the makeup artists can't get braces and how the security guards can't feed their families while Ben Affleck gets a new weave every week. So I think this practice should be stopped immediately.

Guest CanadianChris

I saw a commercial on piracy and how the makeup artists can't get braces and how the security guards can't feed their families while Ben Affleck gets a new weave every week. So I think this practice should be stopped immediately.

What does Ben Affleck have to do with Dames not being able to get TNA on his cable outlet?

QUOTE (Placebo Effect @ Jul 28 2003, 10:57 PM)

Add me. Well, three weeks out of four I order it. When it looks shitty, I black box it.

Why not just blackbox it all the time? 

Maybe he wants to give support to TNA.

Guest The Last Free Voice

I havent missed ordering a week since wk four.

Guest Boomer Sprinklespax

For the record, I've ordered every single week ever since Raven debuted on January 22.

Also, in addition to the heel section and Elix signs on Raw last night, I saw a sign from that same area that said something to the effect of "A.J. is Phenomenal." It was a lime green sign with black magic marker letters.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Add me to the list of loyal TNA supporters, since I've bought every show, Week 4 and on (even that uber-shitty X-Division special).

Guest Ace309

At Raw in Buffalo a few weeks ago, there were two Heel Section signs in different areas of the arena.

Guest HeelSection1

I can clear it up. We didn't only cheer for heels. We cheered for who we liked and heckled who we didn't. We just mainly liked heels for our own reasons, not solely because they ae heels. For example, when BG James turned heel and joined S.E.X., we certainly didn't support him. Mainly because he sucks, face or heel. And do you honestly think that we would cheer for Storm if they turned him? Basically, we like the heel attitude and that's what we cheer for. And some people just can't pull it off. Anyway, just wanted to clear the air. :headbang:

Guest Deviant

I took a Heel Section sign to Ruthless Aggression in Melbourne, which is completely irrelevant since only brief clips of the Melbourne show may be shown on Raw, with no VHS/DVD release. But still, I represented, sacreligious as it may have been.

Got some good fan reactions, beside the "What the hell is that supposed to be?" uneducated response.