TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

WWE Vengeance Diatribe now up...

Guest Choken One

Seriously though...Good job and you gave SOH his propers.

That's all I cared about.

Guest bob_barron

You made a mistake Dames-

Kanyon has had one match on Smackdown. He jobbed to Rey Rey

Guest JHawk

I can't say I disagree with any of that, Dames. At least the stuff I read as I glossed over the PBP due to it being insanely late in the evening.

Guest Lightning Flik
Bah...see how forgettable it was?

Dames

Just like your Diatribe. :lol: :P

Seriously though, good job as always. Keep it up.

Choken feels good that he can call SK fat...pictures are worth 1000 words...

Dames...yeah, EWR 4.0...you're my boy on that one...

Guest nWoScorpion

The Diatribe always rules unless being intentionally lazy.

Ever since SK popularity when down 50% due to his ugliness, even I'M Better than him.

Guest Goose749

Good Diatribe. Happy you picked up on what is my favorite image of the APA brawl: Lombardi beating on Doink

Talk about justice.

2 questions I want to pose:

1. So that was blade action by Vince, and not real? There was some question amongst the entire restaurant (Hooters, Boston. THE place to watch PPVs).

2. Was that a half-crab, or a Boston crab? I mean, Vince only had one leg, but at the same time had all of his opponent's legs...

Edited by Goose749

Guest CanadianChris
“That’s a fragrant love scented candle, bitch!”

Kenny to his posse after unpacking his "love kit" in Can't Hardly Wait. God, I loved that movie.

Good Diatribe. Man, how pathetic do I look for not being able to finish a one-hour show that aired Saturday before you finished a three-hour show that aired Sunday? That's one thing I hate about going away for the weekend...I can't get the damn thing finished until Wednesday.

Guest Retro Rob
Man, how pathetic do I look for not being able to finish a one-hour show that aired Saturday before you finished a three-hour show that aired Sunday?

Don't worry about it. After a few weeks you are expected to be late by the readers. :cheers:

“That’s a fragrant love scented candle, bitch!”

Kenny to his posse after unpacking his "love kit" in Can't Hardly Wait. God, I loved that movie.

Good Diatribe. Man, how pathetic do I look for not being able to finish a one-hour show that aired Saturday before you finished a three-hour show that aired Sunday? That's one thing I hate about going away for the weekend...I can't get the damn thing finished until Wednesday.

Ding Ding Ding! I also love that movie and I can quote almost any part of it. And no...it has nothing to do with Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Thanks Chris...it's ok about Velocity. The B-shows aren't treated with respect by their own damn promotions to begin with. Just don't make it a habit of being late :)

Then again, I'm one to talk.

Dames

Guest The Flying Dutchman

Vince definitely bled hardway. He got caught with the side of the chair on the VanGowenater.

Guest Choken One

Nope...He had the blade in his hand but Zach came up too quick and Vince Gashed himself

Guest The Flying Dutchman
Clarification On Vince McMahon Injury

Posted By Widro on 07.28.03

Not blading...

While it was previously thought that the stitches Vince McMahon required were due to him blading, they were actually needed to cover up a cut caused by a chairshot from Zach Gowen. The massive bleeding was from that hardway shot, not a blade job.

credit: PWTorch.com

- 411 Wrestling

Either way, it was hardway, which was the question in the first place. *shrug*

Guest Goose749

I thought so... It looked real in slo-mo, though I can obviously see why it would look like blade action in the match. i mean, that quick sweep of his arm back over his head, I mistook it for a blade cut too deep until they showed the slo-mo.