Qouth the Cheese, nevermore. LOL

FAGGOT ALERT

Liar. You don't like poetry at all.

Guest Powerplay

FAGGOT ALERT

I LOVE POETRY. YOU SUCK MOLES DEAD MOM!

Actually, you've been the one claiming to do that.

Guest Powerplay

FAGGOT ALERT

I LOVE POETRY. YOU SUCK MOLES DEAD MOM!

Actually, you've been the one claiming to do that.

I FUCK HER

And that's somehow better?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Ah..poor eagan. You see, we're ALL just one poster. One poster who has let you inside this world. IDRM, me, CoreyLazarus, Dames, Rando...all of us..One Guy. ME. You fuck. You pile of stool. You're going to keep going in circles, like a buttslut with cum in its eyes, eternally groping at the precious swollen dong that is acceptance and attention.

Considering that you've never posted a single solitary worthwhile thing on here, and serve only to make a number grow slowly like your nanocock with the turgid character of yarn, we're forced to deduce that you, in fact, don't have this "life" or "girlfriend" that you recommend to others.

So, although your reply to this will be equal in character to a Johnson or Robstone 3 word quip, maybe a picture, I trust your own attention craving has been satiated. Lame ass fuck.

Guest Eagan469

Dames said I shouldn't egg on the trolls any further, so I'll oblige.

I don't think Agent of Oblivion got the memo.

Guest Beavis

I was reading over this thread. Truly some warped shit. I think this guy was either dropped on his head a few times, or was neglected as a child. I hope this isn't the typical poster around here.

Guest Beavis
I was reading over this thread.  Truly some warped shit.  I think this guy was either dropped on his head a few times, or was neglected as a child.  I hope this isn't the typical poster around here.

2/1 says this will be Eagans new PP suspect for the day...

Why is this guy going to think I'm urine??

Guest Texas Small Arms 09
I was reading over this thread.  Truly some warped shit.  I think this guy was either dropped on his head a few times, or was neglected as a child.  I hope this isn't the typical poster around here.

2/1 says this will be Eagans new PP suspect for the day...

At this point, I'm sure most posters already believe that. They just don't give a rat's ass anymore because it's played out.

Guest Downhome

I still wish they would stop all new sign ups for a while, or at least make it so the Admins must OK every new member.

Guest Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

You can't keep guys like Prince Paul out by doing that DH, and we really don't need to close the board off to every new sign up do we?

Guest Downhome
You can't keep guys like Prince Paul out by doing that DH, and we really don't need to close the board off to every new sign up do we?

Which is why I suggest to just have the Admins ok every new member. Many boards on the net do that.

Guest bob_barron

Which is why I suggest to just have the Admins ok every new member. Many boards on the net do that.

As I already posted-

THEY ALREADY DO THAT.

They can't look at someones user name and go: Hmmm- That sounds like a Prince Paul name. DO NOT AUTHORISE!

Guest Beavis

Is everyone on this board on a witch hunt all the time? I don't know who in the hell you are talking about. I've only been here a few hours and I'm already thinking of leaving because everyone here is so crazy. The way is was treated in my WWE thread is ridiculous. This is not a great way to open yourselves up to new users of the board.

Guest Downhome

As I already posted-

THEY ALREADY DO THAT.

They can't look at someones user name and go: Hmmm- That sounds like a Prince Paul name. DO NOT AUTHORISE!

Then make it so that people can only sign up with main email address, not yahoo/hotmail and that sort of thing.

My point, is that there is something that could be done to stop people from having their way with the site like this. I am not really sure what it is as I don't know what type of set-up the Admins have, but I'm sure something could help.

Guest bob_barron

I don't really get what you mean by a main email address.

What's the big deal- They come, they troll, they get banned. If it bothers you so much- just ignore them and post in threads that lack the trolling and stuff you dislike so much

Beavis Posted on Aug 3 2003, 01:21 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is everyone on this board on a witch hunt all the time? I don't know who in the hell you are talking about. I've only been here a few hours and I'm already thinking of leaving because everyone here is so crazy. The way is was treated in my WWE thread is ridiculous. This is not a great way to open yourselves up to new users of the board. 

The witch hunt thing is never this goofy usually.

Just because people disagree with you in a thread is no reason to leave.

Guest Beavis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They're not just disagreeing with me. They are calling me out for the same shit in a wrestling related folder. I just presented my opinion.

bob_barron Posted on Aug 3 2003, 01:24 PM

He is referring to and email address that you get when you sign up on an isp ie: example at Telus dot net.

That way you can only use these addys because you are limited in the number of them that your isp will allow you to use. For example: on the telus package I'm on, you get a maximum of 6 email addresses to use. Instead of the unlimited number you can use on a free service like yahoo or hotmail.

Beavis Posted on Aug 3 2003, 01:27 PM

QUOTE (Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye @ Aug 3 2003, 04:26 PM)

They're not just disagreeing with me. They are calling me out for the same shit in a wrestling related folder. I just presented my opinion. 

So present your opinion, and if you don' like the responses, then stop viewing the thread. Post about something else or go into a different folder. Many of the members here have never laid eyes upon the WWE folder. TSM is a baskin robbins message board.

Guest bob_barron
bob_barron Posted on Aug 3 2003, 01:24 PM

He is referring to and email address that you get when you sign up on an isp ie: example at Telus dot net.

That way you can only use these addys because you are limited in the number of them that your isp will allow you to use. For example: on the telus package I'm on, you get a maximum of 6 email addresses to use. Instead of the unlimited number you can use on a free service like yahoo or hotmail.

Well damn- Then I wouldn't be able to use this board then.

Guest Beavis

And now you're playing typical victim of the smarks board and that new guy that hates Eagan too.

... Ever thought of getting us to like you and think you're legit *before* doing your thing every midnight? So that you could actually fool us?

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about. If you guys only knew that I have never been here before, you would understand what total idiots you look like from where I sit. I mean this is insane!

Guest EL BRUJ0

Why is everyone continuing to give this asshole posting handjobs by responding to him? Maybe he wouldn't stain this board with his idiot jizz if there weren't so many hands ready to stroke him.

Okay Beavis in all honesty you said Rodney Mack is more over than RVD in your WWE thread. So how are we supposed to take you seriously?

I don't think you're a troll though, but damn man...you must be half awake when you watch WWE Television.