Sign in to follow this  
Elbarto997

Most Fake or Unrealistic Moment in Wrestling

Guest The Amazing Rando

Sting The Human Torch!

and of course:

DAVID ARQUETTE~!

Guest Dynamite Kido
When Sean Mooney was dressed like he was from Star Trek and communicating to Flair/Hennig who were somewhere else.....in space.

Don't you just gotta love Coliseum Home Video the all time leader in WrestleCrap

The beach volleyball game with Sting and Davey Boy Smith before the exploding boat.

The introduction of The Giant by the Dungeon Master....some exploding rocks and him laughing as Hogan is running through the woods

Ric Flair making out with a manequin :headbang:

Master P...KISS Demon...The Yetti..nuff said. (God how I hate WCW!)

Bossman driving away with Big Shows dead daddy in tow.

Guest JMA

The Undertaker having supernatural powers

The entire Kane angle

Coffin Surfin'

Bossman feeding Pepper to Snow

Mae Young giving birth to a hand

The Ultimate Warrior in general

Stephanie getting amnesia

Angle kidnapping and threatening to murder Austin

The Dungeon of Doom

Guest JHawk

The HHH-Stephanie wedding. I'm still trying to figure out how you can say "I do" for your passed out "wife" and nobody can figure it out.

Guest Lightning Flik
The HHH-Stephanie wedding. I'm still trying to figure out how you can say "I do" for your passed out "wife" and nobody can figure it out.

If I remember that angle correctly, wasn't Steph in on it? Quite sure on that...

Guest JHawk

Yes Lightning, she was in on it, but unless there was something about the person who married them being on it as well (and I'm pretty sure there wasn't), then it was still unrealistic because Steph never said "I do" herself.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

bossman stealing bigshow's dad's coffin

bossman feeding al snow's dog to him

bossman getting hung

sting on fire

all the blood that kept falling from the ceiling during the New Blood angle in WcW.

Guest papacita
Yes Lightning, she was in on it, but unless there was something about the person who married them being on it as well (and I'm pretty sure there wasn't), then it was still unrealistic because Steph never said "I do" herself.

I always thought that maybe they got married before hand then HHH just showed that little video to throw Vince off...or something. I fucking hated that feud. :angry:

Has anybody here ever gone to one of the shows where Undertaker and Kane supposedly shot lightning bolts at people? I've always wondered how that came off in person.

Guest mesepher

it doesn't get any better than wrestlers shooting lightning at each other! :D

Guest The Hollywood Fashion Plate
Jeff Hardy eliminating brother Matt from the 2001 Royal Rumble.

^ the 3 second delayed dropkick~!

Guest Suicide King

But surely there can be no debate that the Undertaker Resurrection angle was the dumbest thing in the history of mankind. Surely.

When Lance Storm was trying to "run over" Goldberg.

Goldberg runs out of his limo. "HEY! HEY!"

Bill left the door for like 5-10 seconds while he was STILL sitting there. Come on!

Taker dying at Royal Rumble 94. the sad thing is that i tought it was real at the time, hey i was 8!

I feel your pain man. I was scared as hell to watch the replay after. My sister ran out of our living room while we were watching it and started crying because it scared her so much.

Guest Choken One
When Lance Storm was trying to "run over" Goldberg.

Goldberg runs out of his limo. "HEY! HEY!"

Bill left the door for like 5-10 seconds while he was STILL sitting there. Come on!

It's normal to leave a door open when on the phone...

the REAL comedy was that the door just looked like someone shut it...

The car SHOULD have come the other direction for the needed effect...

Guest Choken One

Yet he gets legit bruised ribs or something from a Backdrop in the HIAC match and is gone for 6 weeks until his HUGE return during Angle/Austin

Hogan seeing the Warrior in the mirror when no one else could, the Undertaker being satan and sacraficing people, the Triple H/Austin forklift incident, and the Black Scorpion's crazy magic tricks.

Guest usmale

the most ridiculous thing i ever saw on nitro was when the chucky doll warned rick stiener not to mess with scott. that was bad

Guest Dmann2000
the most ridiculous thing i ever saw on nitro was when the chucky doll warned rick stiener not to mess with scott. that was bad

No the sad part was at the point the doll had better workrate then Scott or Rick.

I'd have to say that the most fake thing EVER was The Warrior's "mysterious" "Disappearances" and "appearances" in WCW... I mean, you could fucking SEE the trap door. Also, Anything involving a wrestler beating another wrestler who has a 100+ pound weight advantage, unless they win by fuckery.

Guest Quik

Undertaker turning into flying Marty Janetty at RR 93.

Jericho hitting Chyna's thumb with a hammer.

The Rock's "sharpshooter".

Almost anything involving the Undertaker (persona itself, dragging Hogan, fighting Kane)