TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DarthLordOfWrestling

Sting in NWA TNA

Guest DarthLordOfWrestling
:huh: I don't know if this was covered but I just saw a commercial For NWA TNA with Sting. It said Sting was their newest superstar. Why did he not go to the WWE. Anyone know. If you do. EXPLAIN.

Sting's really only showed up once. Then they stretched an interview for like, 4 shows so they wouldn't have to pay him for 4 separate appearances but have him "on" the show.

Sting's really only showed up once. Then they stretched an interview for like, 4 shows so they wouldn't have to pay him for 4 separate appearances but have him "on" the show.

IIRC, Sting signed a contract to wrestle at 4 TNA events. TNA is just milking the interviews so Sting can be around a while longer. They don't want to waste him like that.

I think we're going to see Sting come in and job to Styles soon. I think that's where Russo's rant was heading about there being no challengers...but I could be wrong.

Sting isn't in the WWE because he doesn't want to work full time.

Guest Choken One

it doesn't stop Nash and HBK and Goldberg...

Sting could just become a feature player like them

Guest CronoT
I think we're going to see Sting come in and job to Styles soon. I think that's where Russo's rant was heading about there being no challengers...but I could be wrong.

Sting isn't in the WWE because he doesn't want to work full time.

Steve Borden (Sting's real name) is a born again Christian. He had been thinking about accepting one of Vince's offers, but after the Katie Vick angle between Kane and Triple H, he said he would never work for a company that disgusting.

Guest Choken One

Didn't stop goldberg "the animal activist" from signing with a company that ran over Lucy the dog...

Sting would never come to WWE cause his career is finished, and wWE would stick him in stupid angles anyway, so why do you even want him there?

The more desperate the WWE gets, the better the offer they will give Sting.

However, them getting rid of Hogan and Piper certainly makes a point that Nostalgiamania is over.

He has so much more to offer to TNA than WWE, and working a part time schedule means he doesn't fill all the time like the old fucks inhabiting WWE. Come in for name value, job to young guys, that's that.