TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nl5xsk1

What's the worst thing you've ever done?

Just as the title says, what's the worst thing that you've ever done? (interpret "worst" any way you'd like).

When I was young, a friend of mine came across some Cerebral Palsy sticks (sorry for the wicked un-PC term, but it's the only way to describe them) and we ended up taking turns walking down the sidewalk with them pretending to actually need them. The other one would then come out of nowhere and kick the crutch out, so it looked like a random attack on a challenged person.

It was funny at the time, but in retrospect it wasn't one of my shining moments.

Does anyone else have something that they view as the worst thing that they've ever done?

Guest HBK16

Hmm. When I was in 6th grade I was a little devil. Vandalized people's houses, hang out with my friend who's dad and half the family was in an Italian mob. The only reason they liked me was cuz I am Italian too. We did some weird shit with them. Pot head. Which isnt that bad but when your in 6th grade it is. Take 21 shots of Vodka in a 9 hour time span. NEVER EVER drink woth Red Bull. I dont know what happened that night but Red Bull just kept on making me drink more and more. Dangerous combination I have been told.

Theres more. I cant think right now due to the fact its 7 am and I havent slept yet.

Guest Fook

My friends and I set a local playground on fire in the middle of the night using WD-40 and some other flammable shit, and then high-tailed it when the cops showed up.

Not one of my finest moments to say the least.

Guest HBK16

Me, my bro, and my friend did something similar. Except we stole the lighter fluid from the store across the street. But only set a small fire. A guy who lived nearby called the cops. We walked into a dead end and he caught us. We were taken home. Thats all.

Dude...I can still get arrested for some of the shit I did a long time ago. I'll leave it at that.

Guest HBK16

I got plenty of those secrets under my belt too. But whats gonna happen telling them to a bunch of people on a forum..

Guest HBK16

Im sure with some of the stuff I just witnessed the mob family do, I could be federal prisoner.

Guest The Old Me

I have a legal binding document drawn up saying that I cannot talk about it. Let's just say, settling out of court=EXPENSIVE!!!

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I got drunk and beat the everloving shit out of a guy for no reason.

Guest The Old Me

That happens to the best of us, AoO.

Guest The Old Me
I clicked on a link in the Cock Shots thread...

sad...

Oh, just admit you were curious and wanted to see how you stacked up.

Strangly not at all. I just had to know if you guys ACTUALLY did it or was it a picture of a chicken or something.

Guest The Old Me
Strangly not at all. I just had to know if you guys ACTUALLY did it or was it a picture of a chicken or something.

No chickens here baby. I showed my manhood. It's only my cock. It can never be matched with my face, so fuck it.

Dude...I can still get arrested for some of the shit I did a long time ago. I'll leave it at that.

Okay Ripper-

What's the worst thing that your "friend" did?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

That happens to the best of us, AoO.

Oh, I don't regret it or anything, but it's probably the meanest thing I've ever done to someone that I'm comfortable mentioning.

Guest The Old Me

I have a friend, and about, oh, 5 years ago, we took a shitload of string cheese and buried them in his sock drawer and under his mattress. We then dumped a shit load of salt inside his gallon of milk, pissed in his trash can, super glued the salt and pepper shaker to his kitchen table, as well as the phone to the receiver.

*We're great friends.*

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I hospitalized my best friend Amber's father when I found out he was abusing her. I broke his arm his leg and several of his ribs with a bat. I also kicked his balls so hard i thought they were going to come flying out of his mouth.

I spent 3 months in Youth Jail for that. Not a good time.

I hospitalized my best friend Amber's father when I found out he was abusing her. I broke his arm his leg and several of his ribs with a bat. I also kicked his balls so hard i thought they were going to come flying out of his mouth.

But can you consider that a bad thing...you know the kicking his ass.

I mean, in a legal sense, I've done shit considered "bad" but seeing as I don't regret it, I won't call it a bad thing.

Guest The Old Me

But can you consider that a bad thing...you know the kicking his ass.

I mean, in a legal sense, I've done shit considered "bad" but seeing as I don't regret it, I won't call it a bad thing.

If you don't get caught or in trouble, it is not bad.

This is my theory.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Well the 3 months in the youth jail was the BAD thing.

but I don't regret kicking his ass. In fact I regret not doing more.

If we're talking dumb shit that you regret...

I regret how I set this kid's backpack on fire in Grade 8 just because I thought he was a loser.

I honestly can't remember anything I ever did that was all that bad. I did some bad things, but most of the stuff I got in trouble for were things I didn't do.

One thing I did that I'm not proud of AT ALL was beating up my friend's big sister when I was like 8 or 9. Back then, it was a big deal to me because his sisters had been seriously picking on me and my friends for a long time, but as I got older I got to see how nice she really is, and now I feel bad about it. Plus YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO HIT GIRLS! I know...I know.

HBK16, can I just say one thing about your story:

If you've apparently witnessed/done something with members of the Mafia, the LAST thing you should be doing is bragging about it on a message board, or anywhere else.

Guest TheGame2705

I pissed on someone. He was sleeping on the couch and I was pissed off because I hate people who sleep with their mouths open and snore so I pissed on him. No, it wasn't a guy who I spent time with, it was my cousin when I was about 8 or so. Needless to say I regret only because of how many were pissed at me.

Well, once I jerked off into a jar for a few weeks until it was full, then left it in the sun for a few more weeks, and that shit got pretty rank. I had a can of soup in the back of the cupboard from 1984, and I mixed that up with the rotten cum, then threw a guy down the stairs and poured it on his face. The smell made me sick and I then puked on him. That was probably the worst.

I don't remember exactly what he had done, but it was something with a girl I was seeing.

Well, once I jerked off into a jar for a few weeks until it was full, then left it in the sun for a few more weeks, and that shit got pretty rank. I had a can of soup in the back of the cupboard from 1984, and I mixed that up with the rotten cum, then threw a guy down the stairs and poured it on his face. The smell made me sick and I then puked on him. That was probably the worst.

I don't remember exactly what he had done, but it was something with a girl I was seeing.

Bravo for going through with the plan though. I mean after a couple of weeks, I would have just gotten over it.

I would like to add that if I was that guy I would have killed you. Literally.

And that, my friend, is one reason I'm glad I'm on your good side.