TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

Can somebody tell me when these face/offs happened

1) Not exactly sure...probably before WM

2) Night after No Way Out of this year

3) May 16, 2002 at a Smackdown when Edge was pissed when Triple H attacked him (along with two others, Jericho and Angle) when HHH interfered in a tag match the previous week.

Same here. For whatever reason, a Triple H/Edge feud has always intrigued me.

That first Brock/Angle pic is from the SD Brock debuted on SD back in September or so. Not sure why it says TNN...maybe because it was on Velocity.

Same here. For whatever reason, a Triple H/Edge feud has always intrigued me.

That first Brock/Angle pic is from the SD Brock debuted on SD back in September or so. Not sure why it says TNN...maybe because it was on Velocity.

That is correct....the first one is indeed from Brock's Smackdwon debut in Sept. of last year...he had just destroyed Mark Henry and then ran into Kurt in the back and started taunting him about how there's a new man in town.

I like the idea of HHH vs. Edge, but only if Edge goes over. So I don't like the idea of a HHH-Edge Feud.

Guest Mulatto Heat

Brock debuted on Smackdown at the end of July '02. I believe he defected the night after Vengeance.

Guest Fook

Nope.

His defection was the first SD after Summerslam when HHH chased him off Raw.

Guest Mulatto Heat

The first SD after Summerslam was when Brock (and the title) became Smackdown-exclusive.

But if you still want to disagree, explain how Lesnar/Hogan could have possibly happened at the beginning of August '02.

The first SD after Summerslam was when Brock (and the title) became Smackdown-exclusive.

But if you still want to disagree, explain how Lesnar/Hogan could have possibly happened at the beginning of August '02.

Actually, you're right...the face off with Angle was in July, which is when BROCK first hit Smackdown and demolished MArk Henry. He became EXCLUSIVE to Smackdown in Sept. despite champions being able to appear at both shows. When he did go to Smackdown in Sept. he was the champ and immediately started feuding with Taker.

newgeneration67.jpg

Not a face-off, but man, this picture definitely had me wondering when it took place. The greatest dream match yet to happen. :(

Guest 11and0baby

Hogan v Austin is the only massive dream match left. And if it happens it will happen under Vince's watch. But the question is, who would go over? Cause I got a feeling neither man wanting to job in that match. ;)

Hogan v Austin is the only massive dream match left. And if it happens it will happen under Vince's watch. But the question is, who would go over? Cause I got a feeling neither man wanting to job in that match. ;)

It would be a three way-uuhhh dance....wanna bet who the third man willlll be-uhhhh?

I've seen that pic before...it's obviously after April 2002 when they debuted the new Raw set and after Hogan came back in the Yellow and Red.

Maybe the show where Austin came out and gave Flair the stunner to help Hogan win. I think it was in Toronto...I forgot what the main event was but I bet if Austin was in it, then that's where your pic came from (after air, after Austin's main event match.)

I think if Austin and Hogan ever wrestled, it would depend who is heel and who is face. 1987 Hogan vs. 1997 or 2001 Austin, or 1997 Hogan vs. 1998 Austin.

I'd put the face over.

It would be a three way-uuhhh dance....wanna bet who the third man willlll be-uhhhh?

I bet it'll be Shark Boy

Guest Evolution

Looking at ObsessedWithWrestling's result archive and judging from HartFan's post, I'd say the pic must've been May 13th, 2002. Assumingly after the show, following the main event of Austin vs. Booker T in a lumberjack match.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

Hulk Hogan Vs Steve Austin would never happened.

Hollywood Hogan Vs Steve Austin? Yes.