TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest drdrainoscott

New IC Contender

Guest Mulatto Heat

Bring back Justin Credible! Bring back Shane Douglas!

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

Guest Choken One

I'd Say bring back Douglas just to see Heinous thing Vince does to him...

It'll make up for Spawn taking up tv space with her "SOAP OPERA".

I only said that because it would be hilarious. Stevie is at his best when he is doing parodies.

Hurricane sucks. He's not funny at all anymore and his ring work's not very good now either. I say that with Booker T out, the IC Title probably won't even be on the card at Summerslam, but I could see Steiner/Christian at Unforgiven.

Guest Coffey
Hurricane sucks. He's not funny at all anymore and his ring work's not very good now either. I say that with Booker T out, the IC Title probably won't even be on the card at Summerslam, but I could see Steiner/Christian at Unforgiven.

hahahahahahahagahahaahahahahabwahahahaha

That was a good one.

Next week on RAW...Christian spills coffee Kane....but then grabs a damp and dry napkin and cleans kane right up, and they share a heelish laugh.

Goldust/Christian is the most logical way to go, of course. Goldust is over and can get *** out of Christian if he plays the face in the peril the whole match, and Christian limits his restholds..plus u would have Storm firmly in Goldie's corner, giving him advice on Christian, since they have history in The UnAmericans.

Oh, and since they seem to be trying to turn Storm face, shouldnt they have him repent on his crimes against the US? Like you know the whole flag burning thing? Sure it may be a bad idea, but it could maybe gain more heat for him and La Frenchies if they then come out during his apology, make a couple evil french remarks and offer him a spot in their anti American faction, but then have Storm attack them, get beat down, and have Goldust save. But then have Christian come out of nowhere and attack Goldie in turn since Lance knocked The UnAmericans.

I just figure that could help him turn into a face if the crowd trusts him, ya know...now just dont have him come out the next week waving the flag..the fans would shit all over it.

So yeah, Goldust would be a good choice.