TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost of bps21

Official Preview (HA! I WIN)

Guest Askewniverse

Styles vs. Low Ki? I'm there. Hopefully, we won't get a screwjob finish, like AJ's recent title defenses.

I'll tell ya.

If ANYONE can see ANY reason that Styles shouldn't win clean here...I'd LOVE to know the reasoning.

I'm still dying to know the motivation behind the non-clean finish last week.

I don't know who that was meant to benefit.

D-Lo? He was already kept strong in the 2/3 falls finish.

Guest Askewniverse
I'll tell ya.

If ANYONE can see ANY reason that Styles shouldn't win clean here...I'd LOVE to know the reasoning.

I'm still dying to know the motivation behind the non-clean finish last week.

I don't know who that was meant to benefit.

D-Lo? He was already kept strong in the 2/3 falls finish.

That's pretty much what I meant. Last week's finish didn't help anybody. If anything, it only made AJ look like a weaker champion. I can't even remember the last time that AJ won cleanly since winning the title.

Sadly, the interference in this one is pretty predictable. Russo will probably try to talk Ki out of it (unity with Triple X, "I made you a star" type of speech) and Ki refuses. Skipper interferes into the match, and they set up a Skipper vs. Ki feud to "officially" end the Triple X team.

It's logical. Russo always said that Skipper was "his favorite" and that he had the soft spot for him, so I look for Elix to be the next addition to SEX 2.0.

I don't watch TNA very often. (about once every 2-3 months)

Tommorrow I was thinking of ordering the show. Is this a good show to order or should I wait for a week or two for a bigger show?

Guest The Last Free Voice

honestly, I can't say you should. Even with Ki vs. Styles it doesn't look that good of a card. But I buy every week.

There is no way to tell when a show is going to be good or not.

It's freaking odd, is what it is.

They can line up the best card ever and it doesn't work out...and they can line up crap and somehow it's better.

I think this week looks good...but that mainly because AMW and Diamond and Swinger have been on fire (and the other 2 people in the match won't work hardly at all) and the Raven/Douglas feud has been real well booked IMO...even though this match can't be good.

Guest Askewniverse

Good column as always, bps. The Alexis pic was a nice touch.

I don't get why Jarrett is getting cheered over Daniels either. Maybe it's something in the water.

Guest JacK

Well, there is one good thing, or; well, two. One is that Ron Harris won't be there. The other is that Don Harris won't either! Two people I can very much do without . . .

And it's not my fault I never saw James or Konnan wrestle! Since I'm in Australia, we only get tna once a month, and when I've actually been able to watch it on cable, James and Konnan haven't wrestled. Further, I only watched WWE after James had left.

But, this one isn't going to Australia, damn it to hell. I hope it BOMBS. BOMBS! Well, not really.

Guest dvkorn

People bringing up Styles not ever winning clean since he got the title...

Can anyone remember when Jarrett won clean when he was champ...?

A match, especially a title match in TNA without interference or ref bumps would be very surprising...

Guest dvkorn
5. Save Our Souls. Dames seemed to like this segment more than I did...but I thought Daniels was gold on the mic. The problem was that Nashville crowd was so distracting. Daniels should have done that segment from the (former?) Heel Section. There was a group of people that were REALLY behind Daniels’ message...but the people he was interacting with didn’t even seem to know he was a wrestler. I still can’t figure out why anyone would cheer Jarrett in this feud.

I cheer Jarrett in this feud... why..? He's my favourite wrestler...

Seriously... Jarrett is my favourite wrestler but i don't really cheer for anyone in this feud because i like both wrestlers... i would just markout huge if it is good... Granted if i was there live... i would be cheering Jarrett on 100% but on TV i just mark out for a good feud, good matches and good segments...

Guest Askewniverse
Jarrett beat Daniels cleanly

Jarrett also won a 4-way cleanly

Didn't Double J also win clean over AJ?

I know that there was interference in the AJ-Jarrett match, but I can't remember if it led to the finish.

Who was in the four-way match? I vaguely remember Jarrett defending the title in a four-way, but I can't remember who his opponents were.

Guest Askewniverse

Thanks for the info, Zack.

No wonder I forgot who the opponents were. With the exception of Daniels, the opponents in that four-way weren't exactly worth remembering.

Edited by Askewniverse

Guest dvkorn

Was when he beat Daniels the XXX gaunlet match...?

And i vaguely remember Dusty doing something in that 4 way gaunlet rules match... can't remember if it was during or after though...

There was a shitload of interference and ref bumps in the Jarrett/Styles match... Which is too bad because it was building very nicely and easily could have been ****+ if there was no intereference or ref bumps...

Guest Askewniverse

Was when he beat Daniels the XXX gaunlet match...?

Yep. If I remember correctly, Daniels was the first person that Jarrett faced, followed by Elix Skipper, then Low-Ki.

Ok, as far as Sinn goes...judging from his partners, I imagine he's the Sinn from NWA:UK Hammerlock. Which would make sense I guess. He's kind of a mysterious guy...black leather, face paint...plus he's an NWA employee. Duh. If it's the guy I'm thinking of, he could fit in the X-Division if it's a permanant deal.

And I wish we got TNA here in England...Low Ki/Styles should be a decent throw together match, and I dont' agree with endless ladder matches, but it should be good all the same. Oh well...roll on October when we get the Wrestling Channel over here.