TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tpww7

ROH This Saturday Night

I remember many people said they were going but who exactly is?

I'll be Front Row in my Hulkamania shirt likely.

As of today the card stands as:

Grudge Match

Low Ki vs. Danny Maff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Attraction Match

Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1 Contenders Trophy Match

Christopher Daniels vs. Xavier

Grudge Match

Steve Corino vs. Homicide

Invitation To Field Of Honor

Matt Stryker vs. BJ Whitmer

Four Corner Survival Match

Jonny Storm vs. Slyk Wagner Brown vs. Deranged vs. Hydro

Tag Team Scramble Match

The Backseat Boyz vs. Special K vs. SAT vs. Carnage Crew

Also The Purists of Tony Mamaluke & John Walters, Dunn & Marcos, Allison Danger and many more to be added!!!

Four Corner Survival Match

Jonny Storm vs. Slyk Wagner Brown vs. Deranged vs. Hydro

I'm hyped for that one, I read that Storm got a standing ovation at Aftermath.

I'm also glad that working for XPW hasn't prevented him getting booked elsewhwere.

Oh yeah, I won't be there. :(

Guest subliminal_animal

I'll be fighting Christopher Daniels. I'll be in the ring, but if he wants to to take it outside—I'll be there as well. I won't be wearing a shirt, and I also won't be holding back ... because we both realize business is business ... and that I am all champion, baby.

Guest Miss Indy Queen

It should be a good show on saturday. I wonder how the crowd is going to be for this one.

Guest subliminal_animal
i was going to go to this but now i cant

:(

Tough luck, you piece of Philadelphia piece of garbage. Because you're going to miss out on the most anticipated ... no ... the all-around best return to the ring in Ring of Honor history.

It should be a good show on saturday. I wonder how the crowd is going to be for this one.

That's the kind of question I've come to expect from you idiot fans. If you had in any sense in your stupid head, you'd know the people are going to be screaming for the skies for the one and only true champion in Ring of Honor. And when I come out of those curtains, those fans can boo me all they want, but their screaming will go so even farther into the skies that it'll blow the roof off the campus of Sacred Heart University. Then I'll show those stupid morons ... why I'm known as ... the All-Around ... Best.

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

I'll be there, somewhere, wearing an nWo shirt

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

How much did it set you back in the end? I didn't realise you were going to one this soon, I thought it was sort a trip planned for the distant future some time.

Guest subliminal_animal
You're Xavier?

You should know who I am. I bet your mothers both know, after I switched them both back to their natural orientation while you were in the next room in your pajamas with the footsies, busy of dreaming how you're almost half as good as me.

See, 'cause not only do I break bones, but I break homes. And if I do it ... that must mean ... I'm the all-around best at it.

Why would Xavier be cutting promos on a message board?  This is a kayfabe deal, right? ;)

See, what you don't seem to realize is that there's a reason I was the most dominant ROH Champion in ROH history. Every guy they put in front of me—I knocked them all down. The idiot fans could boo and say I suck all they wanted, but at the end of the night, I walked out with the belt, and they went home to their crummy families and their crummy jobs with their ugly faces hung low.

Samoa Joe thinks he's the top of the heap, that's the big banana ... but that's only because I haven't been around to show him and everyone else otherwise. Samoa Joe, you big tub of guts, you're lucky I was getting so bored with the weak opposition they were throwing at me, otherwise I would've put you away in the first thirty seconds like all the fans have come to expect. Your win was some kind of fluke of nature. Rest assured, that mistake will be corrected when I grab hold of the top contender spot. Your days are numbered, and know this—the man they know as "The All-Around Best" is not one to lose count. I'm also the best at counting.

He called himself "The All Around Best".

Hence, I am joking with him.

:bonk:

That's because you're not and I am, you idiot. Do you idiots need me to type it out for you?

i was going to go to this but now i cant

:(

Tough luck, you piece of Philadelphia piece of garbage.

:huh:

:lol:

I am from New York

Dumbass

where's the proof.

Guest subliminal_animal

Looks like you guys got a problem here with your message board. My personal proofreader screwed up as usual, which is to be expected since the idiot isn't even the all-around best in his own field. He deleted part of my reply when he was fixing up a few typos and things, and now it's not letting him edit it back in for me. I'm sure my personal technician should be able to smooth this out after he gets my page. It might not be for a couple hours, since I think he's on his honeymoon. But I guess that's life sometimes, right? ;)

Either way, I hope to see all of you great fans at the show in Fairfield on Saturday. It starts at 7:30, and general admission tickets will be available for only $15 at the door. Go to the official Ring of Honor website for directions. This card is packed to the brim, and we promise not to disappoint!

Also, I'd be remiss if I didn't give a big thanks to all you guys who support us, be it going to our shows, buying our videos and DVDs, or just spreading the word about what's become the hottest promotion in professional wrestling today. There wouldn't be a Ring of Honor without all of our amazing fans, and that's the truth. B-)

I'm planning on sticking around for a little while after the show, so if you happen to catch me, feel free to ask for an autograph or picture. Then I'll laugh at you and tell you how it's funny that you only want an autograph or picture now that I've become the brightest star in the world of independent wrestling. Then I'll not give you an autograph or picture. And if you have an autograph book, I'll use it as toilet paper and throw it out the window. Have fun searching for it, because whatever I left there is sure better than getting signatures from second-rate players like Low-Ki or Samoa Joe or whoever is worthless enough to associate with you. If you have a camera, you can keep that. Unless you try to take a picture of me when I'm not looking, because I will be looking, because I'm the all-around best at whatever you got, and that includes looking and mat-wrestling. I'll make your little cheap disposable camera exactly that, in the most strictest sense of the word ... after I dispose of it out the window.

You people. You think you can call me names and disrespect a man of my tremendous talent, and then turn around and expect me to play Mr. Nice Guy and shake hands and kiss babies? Sorry, but you idiots had your chance, and you blew it with flying colors. I'm going straight to the top, and none of you losers are getting to be allowed to hang off the success that I earned because of me and me alone!

See you Saturday! ;)

Yeah, you mind dropping this shitty gimmick?

You post non stop nonsense in nearly every worthwhile thread in this folder.

Find somewhere else to go, like No Holds Barred. They'd appreciate you better there.