TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tiffani Malibu

Malibu Enterprises

Ah, the weekly Johnson vs. Everybody else flaming war. It seems alot of NHB threads end up like this.

The day is coming where he says something incredibly stupid to you and calls you stupid for knowing how dumb it is. Then you will know our pain.

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620
I'm beginnging to notice that Johnson is only "mocking" when he gets called on his actions.

With him here, I'm tending to side with This Thread Is Ghey.

I was called on an action that was mocking chave. Then Ripper tried to call me on something that was merely mocking him and I played his dumbass. It's not my fault he was too stupid to see it. :lol:

Ah, the weekly Johnson vs. Everybody else flaming war. It seems alot of NHB threads end up like this.

The day is coming where he says something incredibly stupid to you and calls you stupid for knowing how dumb it is. Then you will know our pain.

No, I've argued with him before. I've been in the situation. I'm just saying that this type of thing happens weekly in NHB.

No, I've argued with him before. I've been in the situation. I'm just saying that this type of thing happens weekly in NHB.

This is why we only want the most intelligent posters who are beneficial to the cause and the board as well. Like yourself. Latch onto our power, CC.

What is so hard about admitting I played you like a fiddle Ripper. I strung you along like a wide mouth bass and now you are to hardheaded to admit it.

You are as sad as Zack.

Yes, CC, come sit talk.

*opens door to room full of Edge posters*

See, we have alot to offer you here at Malibu Enterprises. As our logo says, the Women are always on top. You would get all the company privileges and the perks....

*Edge walks in door*

Edge: Hey, Candian Chick. Why don't you join ME. I feel weird walking around in this room naked all the time. Did they mention that this is your office?

So CC...what do you say?

What is so hard about admitting I played you like a fiddle Ripper. I strung you along like a wide mouth bass and now you are to hardheaded to admit it.

You are as sad as Zack.

Simply put, you are a fucking moron, it has been proven time and time again. now you are suppose to be John fucking Doe of the message board and strung me along in you incredibly complicated plan to make me look stupid. So your plan was what, You look like a dumbass, I call you on how stupid you are, then you say everyone else is stupid. Well, that certainly worked to perfection (see that there, that SARCASM).

You are as sad as Zack.

Simply put, you are a fucking moron, it has been proven time and time again. now you are suppose to be John fucking Doe of the message board and strung me along in you incredibly complicated plan to make me look stupid. So your plan was what, You look like a dumbass, I call you on how stupid you are, then you say everyone else is stupid. Well, that certainly worked to perfection (see that there, that SARCASM).

I was trying to be stupid. That is the part you are missing moron.

The sad part is it was not complicated and by no means was it a plan. You were just in such a hurry to point out my stupidity, that was meant to be, you made it too easy for me to fuck with you.

*ignores Johson*

Welcome to the team Ms. Chick. (since I think your rank higher than me with the women on top and all).

CC's added.  Johnson's still around...

So we broke even, more or less.

Hey! I'm more of a positive than Johnson is a negative!

Too bad everything you say is negated by your lame ass 3_Count avatar. :P

chave called Johnson a dick, great

chave sucks at insults

like Johnson does at hikues

So...you can't count to 7 or 5 and you can't spell Haiku. God....Damn...

Those are 5, 7, and 5 syllables. :huh:

And to the sad little man with the identity problem, I have made it my mission to point out ignorance and stupidity when I see it. So guess what? You are an ignorant, stupid, sad little excuse for a man.

Oh wait. I get it.

You're a dick.

Well, glad that's sorted out, I was getting confused.

Better than having her mom's pic in her avatar, like you do.

More pre-school jokes from a sad little man.

And by the way, mu mom is a fat bitch so nothing you say about here will effect me. :P

Please insert .25 cents to try again!

Wait wait wait!

You dumb fuck, you said that the elephant in my avatar is CC's mom. You are one dumb son of a bitch!

CC's added.  Johnson's still around...

So we broke even, more or less.

Hey! I'm more of a positive than Johnson is a negative!

Too bad everything you say is negated by your lame ass 3_Count avatar. :P

Oh, you wish you were as cool and hip as 3 Count.

"We like the Backstreet Boys, N*Sync too, and Britney Spears is kind of cute. We watch TRL on MTV, now everybody sing along, 1...2...3!!"

I think this should be our official song. What do you think Tiff?

More pre-school jokes from a sad little man.

And by the way, mu mom is a fat bitch so nothing you say about here will effect me. :P

Please insert .25 cents to try again!

and

Wait wait wait!

You dumb fuck, you said that the elephant in my avatar is CC's mom. You are one dumb son of a bitch!

Johnson: master of clevor.