TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

The Power Trip

Well, maybe the real master plan will go over better. And even that's a diversion from the ultimate plan. Which is a red herring for the apocalyptic plan.

Well, maybe the real master plan will go over better. And even that's a diversion from the ultimate plan. Which is a red herring for the apocalyptic plan.

Let me guess and the apocalyptic plan is a red herring for the Banky/IDRM/M.E./The New Me/Dames mega-swerve.

Guest The Old Me

Let me guess and the apocalyptic plan is a red herring for the Banky/IDRM/M.E./The New Me/Dames mega-swerve.

Please leave me out of their cum fest!

Well, we didn't want you to love it, just notice it. If we did it this afternoon when Johnson and Eagan and them were around, I could have shifted the heat onto them.

Well, we didn't want you to love it, just notice it. If we did it this afternoon when Johnson and Eagan and them were around, I could have shifted the heat onto them.

That's ironic, because they are the only two people who could take away from the mind-numbing pointlessness of this thread. What were you thinking man? Seriously!

Doofus.

Edited by chave

Well, look at the first post. We weren't asking for members or anything, we were saying "We're better than you, so worship us." I mean, it's not like we expected to be praised, just make it known that Banky and I are affiliated so when we did our oaoast stuff people would say "Oh, like that thing in NHB, I get it."

I expected more of a "yeah, whatever" or "ha, they're at it again" than "FUCK you, assholes!", but even the best of us screw up once in a while.

Well, look at the first post. We weren't asking for members or anything, we were saying "We're better than you, so worship us." I mean, it's not like we expected to be praised, just make it known that Banky and I are affiliated so when we did our oaoast stuff people would say "Oh, like that thing in NHB, I get it."

I expected more of a "yeah, whatever" or "ha, they're at it again" than "FUCK you, assholes!", but even the best of us screw up once in a while.

Which is why it's fun calling you out on it. Dammit, NHB is so crap right now, I'm just looking for an excuse to be harsh with anyone.

Seriously though. People are going from this thread to Game's thread and his is making more sense.

This thread should be put in the "Classic Threads" folder to show people what not to do.

This wasn't a clique.

I think it should be moved to classic threads, it would be nice to have something there I started. And if Dames ever changes his mind about the cock thread, I'll have two.

Guest BANKYWOOD

I am comfortable with this. Hate me. Tell me I've slipped, I don't give a fuck. Either should IDRM. He's better than the rest of you, even on an offday, and I am not saying this was.

Guest The Old Me
Blah Blah Blah Blah Tool Blah Blah Blah

That's all I've heard since you've been back.

Guest The Old Me

You ought to get your computer looked at.

Or your ears.

Maybe I just need to reupdate my "moron semi-troll to english dictionary."

Or your ears.

You know, a flame war between TNM and Banky could be good. It can't be any worse than yesterday's bollocks.

Guest The Old Me

Or your ears.

You know, a flame war between TNM and Banky could be good. It can't be any worse than yesterday's bollocks.

There really won't be a flame war, as most of his drivel is ignored by myself. Hey the guy can be good sometimes, but nothing to make a stink over, or bow down to.

Guest BANKYWOOD

Essentially, you are having a flame war wiuth yourself. By changing my quotes around, it pretty much eliminates any role in this "war". So have fun knocking yourself out.