TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheGame2705

Let me join the masses

Guest TheGame2705

I never believed people who said the folder sucked or said that people couldn't argue but now we have the biggest selection of tools and I can't take it anymore. Hell, I'd rather argue with "Always Right" Sass. Same old bitching about Triple H, praising RVD, saying the only reason Train sucks is because he sucks with no further elaboration, complaining about Sable returning to a company she hated but turning the blind eye to Mick Foley, etc. It's fucking pissing me off to no end. Tools like Ray,RVDMARK 4:20, Rico, the biggest dickface of them all, Bionic Redneck and more. So I officially join all those who say the folder suck.

Guest Ray
It's fucking pissing me off to no end. Tools like Ray

Explain how I am a "tool"

Is it because you're too dumb to understand my topic? :huh:

Guest TheGame2705
YOu could always...leave the site.

You're one of them too but God forbid anyone take a dig at <sarcasm> Jarrett's high end wrestling company </sarcasm>

Guest TheGame2705
It's fucking pissing me off to no end. Tools like Ray

Explain how I am a "tool"

Is it because you're too dumb to understand my topic? :huh:

Because you're too dumb to understand a match can be a carry and be good as well and that it's ok for us to call a match a carry if the wrestler in it themself said it was a carry.

You could always...leave the site.

The only person who looks stupid here is you, for openly discussing all the time you spend visiting a place you can't stand.

Go elsewhere

I concur

Guest Ray
Because you're too dumb to understand a match can be a carry and be good as well and that it's ok for us to call a match a carry if the wrestler in it themself said it was a carry.

And you have no clue what that topic is about. None at all.

When did Austin say Angle carried him at SS01? When? I must have missed that.

When did I say a match that's carried ISN'T good? WHEN?

The ENTIRE point which you COMPLETELY missed is that a match that ISN'T a carry should NOT be called a carry.

You missed the point so badly it's not even funny.......oh wait, it is :lol:

This is all fascinating...

But the fact remains that I'll take the people in the WWE folders backwards and biased opinions over someone who's going to cry and bitch about them like a little girl who isn't allowed in the tree house.

Grow up or move on.

And how can a match that has someone carry someone else be anything BUT good?

I've never read that "Eddy carried so and so to a bad match".

They only call it that when someone of talent leads someone without talent by the hand into a good match.

Like Eddy/RVD at Judgment Day.

Kicking and Screaming.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I never believed people who said the folder sucked or said that people couldn't argue but now we have the biggest selection of tools and I can't take it anymore. Hell, I'd rather argue with "Always Right" Sass. Same old bitching about Triple H, praising RVD, saying the only reason Train sucks is because he sucks with no further elaboration, complaining about Sable returning to a company she hated but turning the blind eye to Mick Foley, etc. It's fucking pissing me off to no end. Tools like Ray,RVDMARK 4:20, Rico, the biggest dickface of them all, Bionic Redneck and more. So I officially join all those who say the folder suck.

Go to hell.

Sass is a great guy and compared to you he IS always right. The Man just had serious life or death surgery have some fucking respect you asshole.

And Bionic rednick is a hell of a better poster than you are. The only reason you're tolerated is because you're IDRM's bitch.

Guest TheGame2705

Go to hell.

Sass is a great guy and compared to you he IS always right. The Man just had serious life or death surgery have some fucking respect you asshole.

And Bionic rednick is a hell of a better poster than you are. The only reason you're tolerated is because you're IDRM's bitch.

I think a case could be made as to whether I'm IDRM's bitch or not. It's a joke, we talk, we goof around. Get your head out of your ass and put it in BPS's loose ass. I don't think Jarrett's raped it well enough.

I've never had a problem getting a conversation I like in WWE folder. I've had a few over the last few months.

Some people just go into it with the attitude that it will suck before anything ever happens and they never drop the poor attitude.

Guest The Old Me
OH THE DRAMAH~!

Go away.

Good conversation can be had in the WWE folder from time to time, when certain MODS and posters are not crying about everything McMahon does, then praising Russoific crap.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

The wrestling folder isn't as bad as it used to be when Risk and Ghast and all those morons posted.

I'd post in it again but I don't watch the shows anymore due to no cable.

Guest The Old Me
Risk was gone before you started posting here

Are you sure? I swayre I remember the name and some kind of weird avatar. What was his avatar again? I KNOW that damn name.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Maybe you saw his old posts...UNLESS YOU REALLY ARE PRINCE PAUL~~~~~~!

sorry.

Guest The Old Me
Maybe you saw his old posts...UNLESS YOU REALLY ARE PRINCE PAUL~~~~~~!

sorry.

Don't start that shit again...was Risk banned? Maybe I'll search for his old posts to see if that triggers anything.

Guest The Old Me
I think so. He also posted as Generation Never.

All I can find is that he NOW posts as JMA. Did Risk have spiderman in his avatar or sig? God damn this is pissing me off.

Guest BionicRedneck
Tools like Ray,RVDMARK 4:20, Rico, the biggest dickface of them all, Bionic Redneck and more.

Erm....what did I do?

Ah, I recall. You were the ignorant twat who said Steve Austin only had good matches because he was carried weren't you?

All I can find is that he NOW posts as JMA. Did Risk have spiderman in his avatar or sig? God damn this is pissing me off.

Wait...are you saying that JMA = Risk?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

yeah he did

Guest The Old Me

yeah he did

I'm pretty sure.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
OH THE DRAMAH~!

Go away.

Good conversation can be had in the WWE folder from time to time, when certain MODS and posters are not crying about everything McMahon does, then praising Russoific crap.

I was trying to allude to the fact that this is all very silly, and everyone's reaction to it is very silly. So why should I go away? Because you think the Power Trip is lame? Because you think I am lame? You've been crawling up my ass ever since we fucked around with the cliques. Did it really hurt you that badly? Did it puncture a black hole in your heart? If so, I apologize for having too much influence on your life. If not, get over it. Quit being a snivelling little bitch, Prince Paul.

Guest The Old Me
OH THE DRAMAH~!

Go away.

I was trying to allude to the fact that this is all very silly, and everyone's reaction to it is very silly. So why should I go away? Because you think the Power Trip is lame? Because you think I am lame? You've been crawling up my ass ever since we fucked around with the cliques. Did it really hurt you that badly? Did it puncture a black hole in your heart? If so, I apologize for having too much influence on your life. If not, get over it. Quit being a snivelling little bitch, Prince Paul.

People stopped believing I was PP a while ago, BAN'DKY. Maybe YOU are taking my comments way to seriously. Did I hurt YOUR feelings? I agree all the Clique BS was fun and silly, and I care not about the power trip, only the cock thread. Get over yourself Banky. You're nothing more than a one trick horse whose soon to be banned and begging again to come back. Bide your time well.