TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shlidgn90

flcl

for the past two weeks, i cant stop watching this show on adult swim. it's pretty risque for cartoon network standards (they show alot of dry humping and panty shots). although i've watched this show every day, i don't understand one single plot of it. can anyone help me?

They explained it on A.S. Gainex made the heavy, heavy, overly-pretentious and depressing Evangelion. They made the bizarre and humorous FLCL as a way to relieve the stress.

However, don't try to overanalyze the plot, just take it as a goofy, pleasant distraction.

Guest El Satanico

I doubt the plot matters...it's just pure insanity...which is why I like it.

Guest JMA

The plot is pretty confusing. Once you see all six episodes you start to get it. I really love the show.

i watched flcl last night again. i understood what was going on a little bit. but i do have a question. when naota woke up and got out of his bed, did he see haruko having sex? is that the reason the eyebrow guy asked him those questions about his father?

Was the father dead, in a coma, on crack high or what when the kid found him in the closet?

And who is doing who? Father & vespa guitar chick? Kid & vespa guitar chick? Kid & brother's girlfriend?

i think the kid and his brothers girlfriend have an mother/son relationship. the vespa lady i thought maybe had sex with the father. the father however, was somehow injured by her and was put into a coma and replaced by an robot. now that i think about naota caught the vespa lady having sex with the robot.

So did vespa chick do the kid because she knows that the pirate king's spirit is in him? Or is it because she is a sex freak.

Would this be considered softcore hentia?

So did vespa chick do the kid because she knows that the pirate king's spirit is in him? Or is it because she is a sex freak.

Would this be considered softcore hentia?

First of all, that just contained a spioler, although it didnt matter much considering that it is only a spoiler that you dont know for about 3 or 4 mintues in the show.And no, it is not a softcore hentai.