TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HBK16

My Farewell Speech

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Fucking retard!

THEM"S FIGHTING WORDS~!~

Guest The Real Nosferatu

if HBK is playing HBK losing his smile, then whos playing Bret Hart to call him out on bullshit? LOL

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
if HBK is playing HBK losing his smile, then whos playing Bret Hart to call him out on bullshit? LOL

You seem quite proud of that comeback...and I really don't know why.

LOL!!!

LOL!!!

LOL!!!

Guest KJ Brackish

I'm done with my ranting except toward one person.....this "Mik is a Bitch" person....or whatever the hell his name is. I can't justify NOT arguing with this 15 yr old, acne ridden, child. I love to cause trouble to those not understanding. To the rest of you that I issued "Fuck You's" to....I feel that each of you have justified your point in each of your own certain ways (not that you need me to waive these "charges" or anything). So from here on in, I'm coo with ya'll except for Mik is a Bitch, whom will be haunted by DFA until the end of his time in TSM! END OF RANT!

BOOYEA!

BOOSH!

DFA

Wait a second, your custom title says "Look out ladies, I'm legal now" but I'm the 15 year old acne ridden child? Someone must be proud to have just turned 16.

Do you even know what Cornell is, or are you as stupid as you are making yourself look? Because if I were 15, I doubt I'd be there. Let alone graduating next semester.

How does someone so stupid have such a cool avatar?

Guest Stennick

Join the Stennick's my friend, I'm waging a war on all the Established Smarks here! Join and you will find peace!

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Do you even know what Cornell is, or are you as stupid as you are making yourself look? Because if I were 15, I doubt I'd be there. Let alone graduating next semester.

Well, to be fair, one's screen name doesn't necessarily indicate their location. For instance, I'm not some Agent in a random void called "Oblivion". Maybe he thought it said corn-hole.

Ok good point. But my custom title does say Ivy League superstar, lol. Whatever, I don't have time for this...

And if you want to follow me around and ruin all the places I post, go for it. I'm lucky if I post 5 times a day.

Guest The Old Me
Just in case New Me is wondering Fooster is reading this thread at 6:33 PM Eastern, Thursday. That is all.

Thank you god.

We need a society of Fooster watchers here, people. I can't do it all by myself.

Just in case New Me is wondering Fooster is reading this thread at 6:33 PM Eastern, Thursday. That is all.

Thank you god.

We need a society of Fooster watchers here, people. I can't do it all by myself.

I was a Fooster watcher before it was the hip thing.

Guest The Old Me

Thank you god.

I was a Fooster watcher before it was the hip thing.

I acknowledge you mentioning Fooster before I, but I commented at the same time.

I made it hip.

Guest Vitamin X

What/who the hell is Fooster?

I've been gone for a couple days and all of a sudden there's 5 billion new topics here...

Guest Derek Bailey
the fucking flavor of the week...

I think I know the reason for this less-than-loving attitude.

R2DFooster McSockman

(Total) Posts: 92

Choken One

Posts Today: 99

I'm the anti-Choken One.

Choken One is pretty much the poster child for having NO life.

In the meantime...*ducks and covers from New Me's ejaculation*

Guest The Old Me
the fucking flavor of the week...

I think I know the reason for this less-than-loving attitude.

R2DFooster McSockman

(Total) Posts: 92

Choken One

Posts Today: 99

I'm the anti-Choken One.

Holy shit! See, I told you guys not to fuck around with him. Now, you have been owned by the FOOSTER~!

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I leave for 4 days and this happens...NOOO!

HBK16 is a fucking great guy and not just because he thinks I rule. He was fun to talk to and I'll miss him.

I understand Caboose mocking him since the 'boose is a dick sometimes, but TSA?!? He may tell us alot about his life but at least he doesn't go on and on about his girlfriend or in your case boyfriend.