Guest The Old Me
Stennick 0wnz Ripper.

He told me he did.

He tells lots of people lots of things.

Yosh!

Guest Vitamin X

3.JPG

How adorable!

But what the fuck is the avatar? It appears to be a decaying cardboard box..

Guest Stennick

Today is the day everyone has been waiting for all week, I unleash my supergroup upon this fed, Fooster, Stennick, Just Dan, Agent, Mik, and more to come, thats right another day, another 13 pages by yours truly coming up!

Guest The Old Me
Today is the day everyone has been waiting for all week, I unleash my supergroup upon this fed, Fooster, Stennick, Just Dan, Agent, Mik, and more to come, thats right another day, another 13 pages by yours truly coming up!

Yosh.

Guest Stennick

My good buddies are back nice to see you two little fucktards are back, I see you couldn't get enough of me!

Guest Stennick

While I'm at it, I demanded this thread get to 15 pages before I came back, its only at 13, whusupwitdat?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
My good buddies are back nice to see you two little fucktards are back, I see you couldn't get enough of me!

Stennick... do you like movies about gladiators?

Guest Stennick

All the people I've owned let me count the little flamers! I can count 10 little flamers that tried to get up on me in the first post about that little sissy Inc. As a matter of fact for your pleasure and mine I'm going to go through them all!

New Me - This guys, he's sad, he doesnt' even have his own gimmick, his gimmick is faithful follower to anyone that has anything to say! Fooster, Ripper, Youth 'n Asia, that sissy Matchmaker er uh Zack Malibu, the list goes on and on!

Ripper - This guy your sad, you haven't made me cower in fear one time throughout all three of the threads involving this problem! Your a waste of HTML!

Insane Bump Machine - you started out strong with your stupid, unwitty comments, but once you learned I owned your ass you dropped out by about the fifth page on the first thread! That was smart of you realizes when you had been owned and accepting it like that!

Caboose - You I'm dissapointed in, you seemed to be leading this onslaught (I use that term VERY loosely) on me, then you switched over to copying bitch boy....er...uh I mean Malibu's gimmick and somewhere in all that you too realized that I had owned you!

Star Dust - Ah yes, this girl, you only posted one time about the assumed size of my penis, I mean I can't say I blame you, someone with such commanding and confident posts such as mine, your only female (ok I won't jump to conclusions with that one). Let me rephrase I'm PRETTY sure your something like a female, so its only natural that you want a strong, controlling, confident man to show you his penis. Although I fear what you look like since you refuse to post a picture of yourself that usually equals out to being a lard ass!

Bob Baron - TSM's own math man! You couldn't even half ass flame me, the only thing you could is be a good little cock troll and count how many times I used the word "fuck" in my posts. Almost as if you had some strong sexual tie in to me or something, it got scary there for a few posts, but much like everyone else on here, you finally realized I owned you and you went on about your owned business! ha ha get it? Your OWN, your OWNED business, I crack me up!

Youth N' Asia - You ALMOST took over as the leader of the anti Stennick battle, but I put you in your place, you left a battered, beaten, owned little TSM!

Zack Malibu - This truly shocks me that I go from being completely cool with you to having to own your little RPING punk ass but I suppose it was just meant to be! Zack you of all people should have just kept your mouth shut, we've known each other a long time, if you would have just kept your mouth shut I wouldn't have had to put you on this list. Since your hear I have to tell you something Zack. Zack "MatchMaker" Malibu, I am.........NOT........your father, and thank the good lord for that one!

Down Home - You went off on some tirade trying to be cool and flamey but in reality you just made a complete cock troll of yourself, you posted twice more and then you went to Cock Troll hell because I got on, posted and owned your ass to make you victim number 9!

Death from Above - I don't even remember what you posted about thats how un important you are! The only thing important about you is that I owned your ass, you shut the fuck up and went on about your way!

Last but not least: Incandenza - The poster that started this whole war! You have been no where to be found! Why because you can't own up to me! I owned your ass in the first post and haven't looked back! I warned you this would happen but you didn't believe me! Congratulations for being the first person I ever had the pleasure of owning here on TSM!

That my friends is a quick summary of this little flame war, and how Stennick 1 man defending off 11 maybe even 12 of you little TSM's! I'm something like a pimp!